Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I made a thread a while back for his fiance as she is equally as beggy/desperate as him! maybe we could merge them together.

(3) Rebecca Vieira #1 Marcel Somerville’s fiance | Tattle Life
I’ll use that one in future 😂 Yes can’t stand either of them to be fair. She’s another like Sophie. So far up her own arse and thinks she fallen on her feet cos she’s marrying an ex reality show contestant 😂

This is giving Ashley Cain vibes. He's another arrogant twat who filmed the same shit at his nans funeral and posted it all over social media. But that's a different thread.
He’s another fuckin grief thief as well. His thread is very interesting 🫢🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Her pics. Wow!

I never really cared for her before this thread but the more I follow her the more I think she hugely upgraded and oh my god she/they are classy as hell.

Fashion ✅️
Class ✅️
Family life ✅️
Desperate beggy cunts posting constant reels and faking accents ❌️ ❌️ ❌️

Congrats D & R! Now back to the boring and predictable shite that comes from dumb and dumber

View attachment 1451178

View attachment 1451179
You just know that Burt and Ernie won't be half as classy as this...

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Thought I might just be being sensitive because I’ve recently lost someone, I’m only in my 20’s but he’s everything I hate about how people prioritise social media over real life events/family privacy.

Genuinely if you can’t have a day off when you have a family funeral when can you? 😅 couldn’t have described him better if I tried.
im so sorry for your loss, I hope you’re okay. Sending you so much love ❤

• Heart

instashun

VIP Member
Wonder if he’ll be on the first flight at 6.25am tomorrow. God forbid he spends any time with the son he’s constantly missing unless it’s to film some content to post over the coming days

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Why isn't his brother on his stag? 🤔 Or his best man come to think of it...

ETA: I meant why isn't his brother his best man 😂🤦‍♀️
My hubby's brother is 8 years younger and they've never been close. His best man was his friend from school. He went to Lisbon for his stag and his brother didn't go & neither dad's went either. Not their scene as was a big group of lads getting pissed all weekend I fancy dress. My dad did go round town for a few with my now husband when he had a night out with those that didn't go to Lisbon though. His dad didn't go though but again not something he's comfortable with. They probably just can't stand Fakey though or are embarrassed to be seen with him. New to this thread and it doesn't sound like he has many people close to him except his mum.

redball00n

VIP Member
Funny how he has kept addressing the steroid issue but not once has he mentioned him having a coke habit. Wonder why that is 🤔🤭 Christ the stag is boring but her stories today 🙄 I can happily get on with my day now, knowing what perfume she’s wearing and what she’s having for breakfast 😴😴😴😴
She is the most boring bitch on Planet Earth. The soggy dishcloth I just threw in the laundry has more personality than she does.

• Haha

quinzel

VIP Member
Totally going off topic really but just seen a new low on Instagram and the fact he’s such a good mate of Jakeys and he hasn’t got a thread on here, I’ll write it here instead. Marcel Somerville who in my opinion, is on a par with JQ for being one of the most desperate fame hungry z listers out there, has done a 10 picture grid post for his grans funeral yesterday. That in itself is bad enough but he actually got someone to video him helping fill her grave in and posted it 😱 How sick is that 😡 Do we think Jakey would go that far? Unfortunately I think he definitely would but what sort of world is it that these brain dead idiots think that makes good content 🤦🏻‍♀️
I made a thread a while back for his fiance as she is equally as beggy/desperate as him! maybe we could merge them together.

(3) Rebecca Vieira #1 Marcel Somerville’s fiance | Tattle Life

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Russell Kane has nailed the twats!

I had to laugh at this comment 🤣

Now to hope someone mentions Mrs 'eyefucking' Hinch
I’ve just watched it. 100% Jakey boy. Shame whoever put that comment didn’t @ him in it 😂 no worries he’ll see it when he comes on here anyway 😉

I doubt Flakey even comes on to Russell Kanes radar. Can’t wait for this tattoo today
How many reels will he do showing it off? and then he’ll just sit back and wait for all his minions to say what a great step dad he is 🤮

• Sick

riddleme89

VIP Member
Another undisclosed advert/freebie

when is this prick going to learn the rules of his JOB

Are we meant to believe that he’d be having haircuts every couple of weeks ,Ice bath, cryo machines, sports massages, ct scans, oxygen tanks, iv drips and all that shit if he was actually a paying customer?
He knows the rules he just wont put ad because he wants us all to think he buys everything 😂😂😂

Oh my god, soooooooo predictable!!!! We need to start giving out stickers for tattle bingo 🤣🤣
I usually just take my kid the park I don’t really need to film we go everyday 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
I know he looks and dresses like shit but to actually wear a poo costume 🤦🏻‍♀️💩 obviously an another ad for pampers must be incoming. Goes from touring round the country performing on stage (when not sick 😉) to dressing up as a lump of shit in his kitchen. Glad to see all those new and exciting job opportunities working out for you Jakey 😂
Painful reminder of this
9AC71294-974A-4569-93C2-074346C5DCF9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

mollyann

VIP Member
Is he off work now until his fairy godmothers laughable role in December for two weeks ?If so my god can you imagine the shit day in day out

• Haha