Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freddie with all his free toys. They have god knows how many luxury holidays booked but get gifted free toys. There will be parents out there struggling to buy their kids toys or even pay bills thanks to the rising cost of living. I’d hope it I was an influencer I’d give these things away to people less needy. They all seem to get caught up in this horrible world of greed it’s disgusting.
What I don’t like as well is the fact it comes across that’s he’s bragging that he’s been gifted stuff because he thinks he’s such a top rate influencer 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s not even home so why has he posted it and not Sophie? His way of saying it was gifted because of him not her probably. Shame he couldn’t film himself giving it to a child/family that have nothing 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Those crappy jeans he is wearing seen better in a charity shop...😆 🐔 ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why's he calling his mum brother. And why even post that anyway it wasn't live 😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ffs I’ve wanted a Ferrari jacket for ages, but now I’ve seen this arsewipe wearing one it’s ruined it for me

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I genuinely worry about people this sad 😂 I wonder if either of these two ‘fans’ are taking a trip to Dublin this week 🙄
I hope it years to come these freak mega fans realize they were absolutely mental and have a lot of shame for the way they adored this repulsive piece of tit, coz he sure as hell do not give one flying duck about these gong fans, probs take a pic and laughs about them after

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Will be killing him having his chest covered. He’ll be walking round in his boxers by lunchtime
He’s gutted he’s not wearing a mankini. I’m sure we will be seeing one in the next couple of days 🤮 I hope he’s remembered to pack some extra socks if he does 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s gutted he’s not wearing a mankini. I’m sure we will be seeing one in the next couple of days 🤮 I hope he’s remembered to pack some extra socks if he does 😉😂
His special cock socks ...

You know he bought & planned this outfit it himself. This wend is basically going to be a bad audition whilst his “friends” are props and extras performing for his social media.
Exactly. It's one giant audition reel for "Jake Quickenden, all round entertainer"...
Selfish bleep, can't even enjoy his stag properly.

Someone just shared this
An ugly man, and even uglier woman.
Just duck off, prick.

So china's version of F1 fashion are sponsoring his stag do then?
View attachment 1452358
34 and dresses like a 17 yr old fanboy.
Whatacunt.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.