Jake Quickenden #24 Didn’t get his latest job He looks too young? or they know he’s a 🍆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s definitely doing strictly, I can feel it in my bones. If he’s following all of the dancers etc and getting in shape, hes doing it for the wedding and to be exposing himself for national tv. I hope I’m wrong, because it’s my favourite program!
I really hope you're wrong 🤣 he will be insufferable going on about how hard work pays off when actually he's just a beg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jeeze he’d be insufferable getting that show. When do they start rehearsing for it? Hopefully it clashes with the wedding or 10 holidays planned😬

Reactions: 15
He’s definitely doing strictly, I can feel it in my bones. If he’s following all of the dancers etc and getting in shape, hes doing it for the wedding and to be exposing himself for national tv. I hope I’m wrong, because it’s my favourite program!
He’s been following the dancers, program, etc for years so wouldn’t take too much notice of that. He follows loads (and I mean loads) of TV programs which he’s never appeared on. He goes on honeymoon in November plus panto in December so no way is he doing Strictly. Plus surely they are not that desperate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How tf would he manage Strictly? He can get injured just getting out of bed. Minute he's not doing as well as he hopes he'll "get an injury'.
Imagine being one of those shows he's bailed on because he's ill or hurt. Then watching him live his best life on Strictly because it's televised.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Tut tut tut old Fakey is a sicknote again 😳View attachment 1435976
He said on Wednesday night there was two shows left so he’s left early.

he also originally said he was on until 23rd so he’s left 3 days early. He really hated that job didn’t he the workshy fool

I hope you are wrong too I could cope with his ego getting any bigger. If he was doing strictly though he wouldn’t have gone for that audition that started in January as he’d be signed for the strictly tour wouldn’t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also I agree. Anyone who is sane (unlike them two) would NOT employ Jake. He’s a walking hypochondriac, one look at his insta/Facebook comments on the public posts about him doing footloose and people are moaning about him not showing up and being sick yet prancing around doing whatever. Jake hasn’t got a brain cell to realise he shouldn’t have been flouting all that on insta when he’s “unwell” due to whatever. He’s a bleeping idiot! He isn’t a safe employee, you’d wonder when he’s going to ring in sick next.

Have we got a tally of how many shows he hasn’t done /out of X shows he’s been booked for?

Reactions: 14
He said on Wednesday night there was two shows left so he’s left early.

he also originally said he was on until 23rd so he’s left 3 days early. He really hated that job didn’t he the workshy fool
I think he’s going back for the two shows on Saturday. He’ll want to do a whole big goodbye reel for his Instagram 👍🏻

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Also I agree. Anyone who is sane (unlike them two) would NOT employ Jake. He’s a walking hypochondriac, one look at his insta/Facebook comments on the public posts about him doing footloose and people are moaning about him not showing up and being sick yet prancing around doing whatever. Jake hasn’t got a brain cell to realise he shouldn’t have been flouting all that on insta when he’s “unwell” due to whatever. He’s a bleeping idiot! He isn’t a safe employee, you’d wonder when he’s going to ring in sick next.

Have we got a tally of how many shows he hasn’t done /out of X shows he’s been booked for?
It’s hard to know which shows he didn’t do because he just acted like normal on Instagram despite being too sick to perform in the show. Fine to perform for social media though. The only times we’ve known is if his fans have mentioned it somehwere. Footloose never even seemed to mention it or even warn people when shows were cancelled until they were already left for the show.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
No no no please not Strictly. My favourite too and I’d be so upset if he was on it as he’d be unbearable. Surely these productions check out a persons social media before they're asked?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
🐔 Warwick eating a lolly.....away with the fairies.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All my fellow tattlers that are convinced he’s doing Strictly, please think about it logically. He would never have been able to keep his mouth shut if he’d got an audition for it, let alone the actual gig. He would be hinting about it constantly. We know what TV show he filmed for (antiques one) we know what audition he went for (bodyguard) we know what panto he’s doing (Cinderella) because he just can’t keep silent. He’s away the start of September and again in November and he’s now doing Panto in December. He started the Strictly rumours himself and you can tell he’s been panicking recently because of having no concrete work lined up. If he’d got strictly there’s no way he would have signed up for Panto again, not after stating on several occasions he was having Christmas at home. Let’s be honest any bookers look at social media at potential contestants and with all his allegedly ailments, illnesses and injuries, no way would they hire him. If I’m wrong, I too will be gutted cos I love Strictly and the thought of him being on it turns my stomach 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
One day jake. You couldn’t even do ONE bleeping DAY.

posts his mum ‘prank’ video followed by his sad day post. Maybe just post that without the pranks and then turn your phone off for a day. Delete the app if it’s that tempting

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
How insensitive to post that prank video and then the post alluding to the funeral. I just can't imagine what goes through his mind sometimes to think that's appropriate. Tone deaf cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
duck OFF YOU INSENSITIVE PRICK!!

when did you last message, ring or even see your cousin before he passed away??

When did you reach out to his young daughter, your second cousin BEFORE he passed away? Nope, you didn't until afterwards and swooped in like some bleeping hero for all your minions to see and started harping all over her IG how supportive you'll be!

Stay of IG and be respectful.
Screenshot_20220722-094858_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I really do think he needs therapy. His social media obsessions isn't normal, and the way he takes a comment and says he's not bothered but posts god knows how many stories about it is crazy. I know he's had a lot of grief in his life but the way he acts isn't like how a 30 odd year old would. My son is more mature than him and he's not even 9 yet

I do think Jake is on this thread you know ….
I'd say he defo reads the comments, he makes too many references not to. There's no way all his "trolling" he says he gets just comes from insta

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.