Jake Quickenden #24 Didn’t get his latest job He looks too young? or they know he’s a 🍆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of interest does anyone know how much he would have earned from starring in footloose?

Do all touring theatre staff normally have to pay for accommodation/food/travel? How much will him and Sophie actually get between them for their crappy ads? They don’t really do any good ads so surely they can’t be raking it in?

The wedding (sounds like he is paying for a lot of people to actually go) and extravagant stag/hen/holidays must be thousands!

Plus spending it all on the ❄
Don’t know about footloose but ads they get paid depending on how good their engagement rate is and how many followers they have. Hence why he bought so many and why they’re always trying to up their engagement. Influencers get paid a lot more for ads on their grid than for stories. Again neither of them get a lot of grid posts. I mean he hardly gets any. There is an Instagram pricing calculator that gives a very rough idea. Put it this way there is no way either of them are making enough money through ‘influencing’ to lead the lifestyles they make out they are. She probably got a few thousand for her tit ITS edit. It was obvious they both thought she’d become a proper collab so probably spent money there they hadn’t actually got on the assumption she’s be getting a deal which didn’t happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why the duck is he following post code lottery? Please don’t tell me he’s got a new gig as one of the presenters? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why the duck is he following post code lottery? Please don’t tell me he’s got a new gig as one of the presenters? 😂
Would fit him actually as they are absolute nobodies. Imagine him rocking up at your door with them knashers and that massive Kenk. I would close the door on the bleep me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Don’t forget he follows strictly, The BBC, all the judges, the pro dancers and ex contestants and that’s just one show. That’s definitely not got him anywhere 🤭. Presenting the post code lottery would hardly be a prestigious gig anyway. Have you seen the other people that present it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion...

"Pretend sore hip, fake sore back. Give customers their money back!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah right ok. I will let him off this once then 😂
Ha no worries I just don’t want us to stray from any facts to feed his troll narrative. Take it he’s been driving to Su’s tonight hence the silence after his hangover

Reactions: 8
Taking a few days off social guys……. Posts a quite and shares two reels 😂😂😂 he can’t even stay off for a morning 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and why does he even feel the need to tell people ??? Does he think he is that bloody important and riveting he needs to make a public announcement that he will be missing for a bit ?? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Talk about full of self importance lol but we already know that don’t we ?? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sophie’s new reel, duck off you pretentious witch. I’d love to take time for myself Sophie and sit on my expensive (gifted) garden furniture reading a book uninterrupted but unfortunately I work full time and when I’m not at work I have a 16 month old who I actually play and interact with because she hasn’t been conditioned to sit staring at the TV all day. Must be nice to dump your child in nursery when you don’t work and have the whole day to yourself you stupid square jawed Lord Farquad prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He’s definitely doing strictly, I can feel it in my bones. If he’s following all of the dancers etc and getting in shape, hes doing it for the wedding and to be exposing himself for national tv. I hope I’m wrong, because it’s my favourite program!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.