Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle_Gee

I've been keeping up with the page on and off last few weeks, wasn't in the mood for anything tbh. Was going through a really hard time, long story short, me and my OHs dog died suddenly, was attacked by a pack of other dogs, we don't have kids so our Bob was our boy. The friendliest dog you could ever meet,ran up to everyone he met,tail wagging licking them. Still can't look at pictures of him. We were his for 7 years since he was a pup and I'm not afraid to admit, I've been on the brink. I was in the darkest despair so was my OH ,have never seen him cry in the 25 years we're together. But your posts and jokes on here have given me a much needed chuckle when I needed it most. Thank you "bros/mates" you've all been "peng".

*Sorry for the essay, just needed a little vent 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Recap from last thread

Leo was staying over with nanny su while daddy done his 2 hours work & mummy went on her hen do. Where the most exciting thing to happen was her wear a pair of trousers that cost £300 to look as tho she had been getting groped by Edward scissorhands or Freddie Krueger all night✂ #fashionvictim
126FE669-2D87-434C-9DCB-055970E05AE3.jpeg
Fake returned home on the Sunday as usual, rather than go to his mum’s & collect his son he arranged a bbq for “friends” in his garden as a cover for doing an ad for F1🤦🏼‍♀️ The same F1 he’s been spouting about for weeks without ever mentioning it was an ad🙄ASA must be sick of the sight of @PrincessJeanie 🤣
A9DC2DC0-81E2-4819-B0DD-2D53D7BB6794.jpeg
Su & hubby did the 4 hour journey with their 2 dogs & then stayed over because Jake isn’t capable of looking after his son on his own did the 4 hour journey back home🤥 Jake posted that the friends had gone home & so had his mum & Matt, Leo was in bed & then we never heard a peep out of the worlds worst oversharer🤔 Scared in case anyone was spotted or overheard fake & it would shatter the illusion of you being the worlds best dad🤷🏼‍♀️ On the Monday he said Sophie’s flight had been delayed so he wouldn’t be able to go to work as he couldn’t get a sitter, eagle eyed tattlers saw that there was no delays & Sophie showed herself walking about shopping rather than sitting in an airport waiting for her plane to take off🤥

Jake took Leo for a walk & videod him, forgetting that children will always land you in it😂 Leo was looking to the side & pointing, shouting on his grandma’s dog daisy, don’t know how the child genius could see all the way to Scunthorpe🤔 He then took Leo strawberry picking, you can defo tell he doesn’t do much child minding because the one day he does gave him content for the rest of the week with him sharing 3 reels & 2 posts of Leo wearing the same clothes😳 Best dad ever! Don’t make me fucking laugh🙄 Nanny Su was off her insta Sunday & Monday then appeared on Tuesday afternoon with a lengthy in depth tale of what she had been up to, no wonder your son is such a cunt when you lie & enable him😡 I can’t stress enough that you will never beat a tattler Jake, we are better than the fbi😂

Rest of the week has been his usual boring shit, using Leo4likes, going to the gym, having digs at tattle, photoshopping his abs while posting body transformation bullshit🤥 He had a massive audition for The bodyguard and had to gloat because he’s so cocksure that he’ll get any role he goes for, as usual he got a knock back, shame🤣🤣🤣 They said he was “too young looking for the role”🤣🤣 More like they didn’t want their production associated with this knob who is a total liability & feigns illness every other week🤦🏼‍♀️ Pantomime calling now Jake😂

He spent Sunday with the family swanning about London with his top off, thinking he was britains next top model, more like Quasimodo & Monday filming with his lover Chris, only for him to return home & put his plan into action for his next sicknote🤒 He really needs to see someone because he definitely has something wrong with him, but it’s not physical🤦🏼‍♀️ He is a hypochondriac or has munchaussens, no normal person is as ill as he makes himself out to be🤷🏼‍♀️ or maybe he is just a workshy cunt!
D9C40CC2-4AD7-4311-8831-3E2D3DCB49C6.jpeg
7EA88C51-FD02-4D73-8C68-634C95468A96.jpeg
8F87A2CD-7BAF-42DD-90ED-AF5E497B61B1.jpeg
1F502764-78A0-46AB-95A5-C6951B579A35.jpeg
He has 2 weeks left on footloose, let’s see what delights that brings🙌🏼 Can’t wait till he’s announced as an ugly sister or fairy godmother😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

bluecups

VIP Member
BAHAHAHAHAHA 😂😂😂😂 AS IF THIS ACTUALLY FUCKING EXISTS!

Yours for the bargain price of £44.97!

52B30D9D-EFCE-4AEB-B6FC-0C60BE2BAF31.jpeg

I’m going to hell for this one……

F3C7D1E3-312A-41CA-891E-B9A5A0304CA2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
What really pisses me off about this work shy, lazy bastard more than anything is I'm a single parent. I have a job and have recently had to cut my hours starting September due to my daughter starting school and my having to pick her up. My work have been absolutely amazing throughout everything but I WANT to work. I'm on UC because my wages aren't enough to support us both. This absolute fanny gets opportunities and pay that most of us could only dream of and yet he fakes illness and injury almost weekly to get out of doing anything. It boils my piss and fills me with rage that he tries to play the doting dad yet fucks off for half the year and sees his kid maybe once in a blue moon in that time. Try being the only parent and having to do virtually everything yourself. Try having to rely on your parent for childcare so you can GO TO WORK IN A REAL JOB. My parent is my childcare because I've got no choice. These bastards can afford to pay for childcare. Yet instead they fuck off on multiple holidays a year and leave their kids with their parents. They truly piss me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

bluecups

VIP Member
I actually watched that open mouthed.
What a creepy twat.
My vagina has just ordered some fast drying concrete from Travis Perkins and filled itself in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Today was my first visit to this thread, it was mentioned on another thread I was on, and well it did NOT disappoint! It has kept me entertained all day it’s been hilarious. This is why I bloody love Tattle it just calls bullshit where it sees it and the things you lot come out with 😂👏🏻😂👏🏻
thanks 🙏🏼 x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Jake is clearly been reading here this morning. Saying he's been accused of being on steroids. Literally one person said it on here. I Think most of us know here you are on coke and not roids mate, ya scrawny . Get off tattle bro and get back to dancing about and drawing on ya hairline and please cover ya camel toe in ya pink shorts, it's embarresing we shouldn't need to see that much of your vagina

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Parked your car at Colchester. Travelled on an overhead train to Liverpool Street, walking through Liverpool Street, on an escalator to the tube yet you "PARKED" near The Hilton, Park Lane???

Stay off the gear, charlie chops!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seriously, they both are fucking deluded! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32