Jake Quickenden #24 Didn’t get his latest job He looks too young? or they know he’s a 🍆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap from last thread

Leo was staying over with nanny su while daddy done his 2 hours work & mummy went on her hen do. Where the most exciting thing to happen was her wear a pair of trousers that cost £300 to look as tho she had been getting groped by Edward scissorhands or Freddie Krueger all night✂ #fashionvictim
126FE669-2D87-434C-9DCB-055970E05AE3.jpeg
Fake returned home on the Sunday as usual, rather than go to his mum’s & collect his son he arranged a bbq for “friends” in his garden as a cover for doing an ad for F1🤦🏼‍♀️ The same F1 he’s been spouting about for weeks without ever mentioning it was an ad🙄ASA must be sick of the sight of @PrincessJeanie 🤣
A9DC2DC0-81E2-4819-B0DD-2D53D7BB6794.jpeg
Su & hubby did the 4 hour journey with their 2 dogs & then stayed over because Jake isn’t capable of looking after his son on his own did the 4 hour journey back home🤥 Jake posted that the friends had gone home & so had his mum & Matt, Leo was in bed & then we never heard a peep out of the worlds worst oversharer🤔 Scared in case anyone was spotted or overheard fake & it would shatter the illusion of you being the worlds best dad🤷🏼‍♀️ On the Monday he said Sophie’s flight had been delayed so he wouldn’t be able to go to work as he couldn’t get a sitter, eagle eyed tattlers saw that there was no delays & Sophie showed herself walking about shopping rather than sitting in an airport waiting for her plane to take off🤥

Jake took Leo for a walk & videod him, forgetting that children will always land you in it😂 Leo was looking to the side & pointing, shouting on his grandma’s dog daisy, don’t know how the child genius could see all the way to Scunthorpe🤔 He then took Leo strawberry picking, you can defo tell he doesn’t do much child minding because the one day he does gave him content for the rest of the week with him sharing 3 reels & 2 posts of Leo wearing the same clothes😳 Best dad ever! Don’t make me bleeping laugh🙄 Nanny Su was off her insta Sunday & Monday then appeared on Tuesday afternoon with a lengthy in depth tale of what she had been up to, no wonder your son is such a bleep when you lie & enable him😡 I can’t stress enough that you will never beat a tattler Jake, we are better than the fbi😂

Rest of the week has been his usual boring tit, using Leo4likes, going to the gym, having digs at tattle, photoshopping his abs while posting body transformation bullshit🤥 He had a massive audition for The bodyguard and had to gloat because he’s so cocksure that he’ll get any role he goes for, as usual he got a knock back, shame🤣🤣🤣 They said he was “too young looking for the role”🤣🤣 More like they didn’t want their production associated with this knob who is a total liability & feigns illness every other week🤦🏼‍♀️ Pantomime calling now Jake😂

He spent Sunday with the family swanning about London with his top off, thinking he was britains next top model, more like Quasimodo & Monday filming with his lover Chris, only for him to return home & put his plan into action for his next sicknote🤒 He really needs to see someone because he definitely has something wrong with him, but it’s not physical🤦🏼‍♀️ He is a hypochondriac or has munchaussens, no normal person is as ill as he makes himself out to be🤷🏼‍♀️ or maybe he is just a workshy bleep!
D9C40CC2-4AD7-4311-8831-3E2D3DCB49C6.jpeg
7EA88C51-FD02-4D73-8C68-634C95468A96.jpeg
8F87A2CD-7BAF-42DD-90ED-AF5E497B61B1.jpeg
1F502764-78A0-46AB-95A5-C6951B579A35.jpeg
He has 2 weeks left on footloose, let’s see what delights that brings🙌🏼 Can’t wait till he’s announced as an ugly sister or fairy godmother😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Recap from last thread

Leo was staying over with nanny su while daddy done his 2 hours work & mummy went on her hen do. Where the most exciting thing to happen was her wear a pair of trousers that cost £300 to look as tho she had been getting groped by Edward scissorhands or Freddie Krueger all night✂ #fashionvictim
View attachment 1411573Fake returned home on the Sunday as usual, rather than go to his mum’s & collect his son he arranged a bbq for “friends” in his garden as a cover for doing an ad for F1🤦🏼‍♀️ The same F1 he’s been spouting about for weeks without ever mentioning it was an ad🙄ASA must be sick of the sight of @PrincessJeanie 🤣
View attachment 1411575 Su & hubby did the 4 hour journey with their 2 dogs & then stayed over because Jake isn’t capable of looking after his son on his own did the 4 hour journey back home🤥 Jake posted that the friends had gone home & so had his mum & Matt, Leo was in bed & then we never heard a peep out of the worlds worst oversharer🤔 Scared in case anyone was spotted or overheard fake & it would shatter the illusion of you being the worlds best dad🤷🏼‍♀️ On the Monday he said Sophie’s flight had been delayed so he wouldn’t be able to go to work as he couldn’t get a sitter, eagle eyed tattlers saw that there was no delays & Sophie showed herself walking about shopping rather than sitting in an airport waiting for her plane to take off🤥

Jake took Leo for a walk & videod him, forgetting that children will always land you in it😂 Leo was looking to the side & pointing, shouting on his grandma’s dog daisy, don’t know how the child genius could see all the way to Scunthorpe🤔 He then took Leo strawberry picking, you can defo tell he doesn’t do much child minding because the one day he does gave him content for the rest of the week with him sharing 3 reels & 2 posts of Leo wearing the same clothes😳 Best dad ever! Don’t make me bleeping laugh🙄 Nanny Su was off her insta Sunday & Monday then appeared on Tuesday afternoon with a lengthy in depth tale of what she had been up to, no wonder your son is such a bleep when you lie & enable him😡 I can’t stress enough that you will never beat a tattler Jake, we are better than the fbi😂

Rest of the week has been his usual boring tit, using Leo4likes, going to the gym, having digs at tattle, photoshopping his abs while posting body transformation bullshit🤥 He had a massive audition for The bodyguard and had to gloat because he’s so cocksure that he’ll get any role he goes for, as usual he got a knock back, shame🤣🤣🤣 They said he was “too young looking for the role”🤣🤣 More like they didn’t want their production associated with this knob who is a total liability & feigns illness every other week🤦🏼‍♀️ Pantomime calling now Jake😂

He spent Sunday with the family swanning about London with his top off, thinking he was britains next top model, more like Quasimodo & Monday filming with his lover Chris, only for him to return home & put his plan into action for his next sicknote🤒 He really needs to see someone because he definitely has something wrong with him, but it’s not physical🤦🏼‍♀️ He is a hypochondriac or has munchaussens, no normal person is as ill as he makes himself out to be🤷🏼‍♀️ or maybe he is just a workshy bleep!
View attachment 1411588View attachment 1411591View attachment 1411592View attachment 1411593He has 2 weeks left on footloose, let’s see what delights that brings🙌🏼 Can’t wait till he’s announced as an ugly sister or fairy godmother😂
Beautiful recap! 💗🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In reality he thinks he is to good to be singing and dancing on stage. He wants to spend all day doing crappy instagram ads whilst laying in bed. His BFF Chris gets ads, tv shows, events.. and all he gets is to swan around on a stage in a pair of hot pants.
It must be infuriating for him.

You would think if he was serious about wanting to act and sing then he would post videos of that on his insta.

The desperation at his age to be relative is really gross. The begging for likes, woe is me stories, #like4like, topless pics it’s just all so EW.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Recap from last thread

View attachment 1411573Fake returned home on the Sunday as usual, rather than go to his mum’s & collect his son he arranged a bbq for “friends” in his garden as a cover for doing an ad for F1🤦🏼‍♀️ The same F1 he’s been spouting about for weeks without ever mentioning it was an ad🙄ASA must be sick of the sight of @PrincessJeanie 🤣
View attachment 1411575 Su & hubby did the 4 hour journey with their 2 dogs & then stayed over because Jake isn’t capable of looking after his son on his own did the 4 hour journey back home🤥 Jake posted that the friends had gone home & so had his mum & Matt, Leo was in bed & then we never heard a peep out of the worlds worst oversharer🤔 Scared in case anyone was spotted or overheard fake & it would shatter the illusion of you being the worlds best dad🤷🏼‍♀️ On the Monday he said Sophie’s flight had been delayed so he wouldn’t be able to go to work as he couldn’t get a sitter, eagle eyed tattlers saw that there was no delays & Sophie showed herself walking about shopping rather than sitting in an airport waiting for her plane to take off🤥

View attachment 1411588View attachment 1411591View attachment 1411592View attachment 1411593He has 2 weeks left on footloose, let’s see what delights that brings🙌🏼 Can’t wait till he’s announced as an ugly sister or fairy godmother😂
Another fantastic recap and thanks for the mention 😉❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have said before I have a new job thats bloody killing me, but to come home to catch up on 6 PAGES of the the last thread AND a new thread with Jacs fabulous recap is just what the doctor ordered tonight 😂😂 (and yes I'm still reading it alone so I don't have to explain what the duck im laughing at!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There was another comment under the one slagging him off. I didn't screen shot but it was calling him out for being bad all the time and being desperate. Proper went in on him. It's really got to him. You can tell

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Recap from last thread

Top recap as always jac 😂

There was another comment under the one slagging him off. I didn't screen shot but it was calling him out for being bad all the time and being desperate. Proper went in on him. It's really got to him. You can tell
I only saw this one and the one about Leo playing with gadgets

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You never cease to amaze us with your recaps!! Ku bleeping dos!

Between us tattlers we are the FBI, can't get anything passed us when it comes to fakey and his Web of lies!

Loving he's directing his latest troll posts to us about viewing his stories without any pics on the IG handle. Erm guess what JQ we can view your insta without creating a troll account. Surely you know that by now? 🤣

Tattle bingo -

Waking up around 5am tomorrow and filming himself doing some sort of yoga on his balcony with the sea in the back ground (forgetting about his bad hip of course!)

It's been a while since doph snorted the good stuff so maybe she's going to cane it tonight and not post any ads or talking videos until Tuesday night as she's banged a view ads in over the last few days, it seems to be her Sunday 'treat' a bag or toot Two 😅

I'm just going to leave this here....

Screenshot_20220712-194345_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220712-194430_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That’s where he’s been bleeping sat and his clothes have made a mark, Jesus Christ I always knew he was a hypochondriac but this is taking the piss

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He knows exactly what them marks are. Looks like hot water bottle or heat patch mark. Just another beggy post for attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You never cease to amaze us with your recaps!! Ku bleeping dos!

Between us tattlers we are the FBI, can't get anything passed us when it comes to fakey and his Web of lies!

Loving he's directing his latest troll posts to us about viewing his stories without any pics on the IG handle. Erm guess what JQ we can view your insta without creating a troll account. Surely you know that by now? 🤣

Tattle bingo -

Waking up around 5am tomorrow and filming himself doing some sort of yoga on his balcony with the sea in the back ground (forgetting about his bad hip of course!)

It's been a while since doph snorted the good stuff so maybe she's going to cane it tonight and not post any ads or talking videos until Tuesday night as she's banged a view ads in over the last few days, it seems to be her Sunday 'treat' a bag or toot Two 😅

I'm just going to leave this here....

View attachment 1411779
View attachment 1411780
That's exactly what u was thinking. Its a slap mark, he's been bleeping slapping himself cos a doubt even a man would touch him, the absolute state of him. He's hating being at work isn't he 😀😀

That's exactly what u was thinking. Its a slap mark, he's been bleeping slapping himself cos a doubt even a man would touch him, the absolute state of him. He's hating being at work isn't he 😀😀
I was

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wouldnt put it past him! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is he joking, I get them marks just sat on the bloody sofa in this heat ffs. He needs to grow the f up

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Could someone post a screenshot, please? :) All the sites I use to watch his stories have been dicking about all bloody day!

ETA ignore me, just seen it posted above, sorry
🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If he’d ended up in a&e maybe they’d have sent him to a pjs psycho ward as he’s so bloody messed up, white coats and straight jackets.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
duck me the desperation to have something wrong with him 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s only got 2 weeks of ‘work’ left and he’s still trying to get out of it. I wonder what his cast mates think of his OTT attention seeking. Also please report it for nudity/sexual solicitation. I’m happy to annoy the duck out of ASA with my complaints but can’t report him on Instagram due to being blocked 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Jake either go and see a doctor or shut the duck up about your bad ‘hip’ literally no one cares

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.