Jake Quickenden #24 Didn’t get his latest job He looks too young? or they know he’s a 🍆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also when Leo was born and he said he got them horrific messages, was there ever proof of them, cos he normally calls people out and shows the messages from what I've seen, but the baby comments I never actually saw them.

Reactions: 13
There was a member questioning his behaviour towards sophie this week and the "proof" we'd seen it, that member had me wondering.
I suggested they read the WIKI and previous threads. I think if he did dare to comment on here he would be spotted immediately as we are a very clever bunch! 👍

• Haha
To be fair, I reckon if Jake was posting, he would be saying nasty stuff so that if he ever did get the chance to publicly call troll he could use those comments to his advantage. He's that narcissistic

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who was it who posted the baby and slimer pic. I was trying to find it to show my friend she was pissing herself when I told her about it

• Haha
To be fair, I reckon if Jake was posting, he would be saying nasty stuff so that if he ever did get the chance to publicly call troll he could use those comments to his advantage. He's that narcissistic
That's what made me think he made up the baby trolling thing to get attention. And the fact he always posts that really unflattering baby pic it's like he wants someone to send him horrible messages so he can cry troll

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It wouldn't benefit him to do that. The mods are dead hot. He'd end up getting outed straight away!

Reactions: 10
🐔.. In case you are trolling Tattle..You are a prize bleep and old and ugly to go with it..Have a nice day....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Who was it who posted the baby and slimer pic. I was trying to find it to show my friend she was pissing herself when I told her about it
Click on search symbol (top right), type in slimer, top line, change to this forum (top right) then press search and all things slimer should come up!

Reactions: 7
There was a member questioning his behaviour towards sophie this week and the "proof" we'd seen it, that member had me wondering.
Same. Someone commented on my post asking for “When exactly had he been nasty to doph” i found it odd as it’s literally all over everyone’s posts. I mean I could be wrong and I apologise to that person if that wasn’t the case

Same. Someone commented on my post asking for “When exactly had he been nasty to doph” i found it odd as it’s literally all over everyone’s posts. I mean I could be wrong and I apologise to that person if that wasn’t the case

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Can you remember the name?

Reactions: 4
Wow his last post! GOGGLEBOX, but you definitely don't read here do you? Also you are a megacunt, 'Sad day today' bullshit, and then ask for a poll on whether you and your 50 shades of beige mother should do it? Like actually get to duck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This is the person but like I said I could be wrong but I found the question odd. To specifically ask this ?
It’s not them, see my previous post. They’re commenting on loads of threads including Sam Thompson sister and Elle Darby

Reactions: 10
See tattlers he’s been unbothered for years 😂
Has thick skin yet crying about it on twitter? Ok fakey. If you really weren’t that bothered 1. You wouldn’t look at the comments and 2. You wouldn’t say what the comments are and that they don’t bother you, clearly in denial hun

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.