Jake Quickenden #24 Didn’t get his latest job He looks too young? or they know he’s a 🍆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Jake 👋

Been back reading this thread again ….
Bless you.
I love his how you say you are having a break when in reality we KNOW you are on various other account.

You know that we know, we know you that we know you come on here … we know.
We know you can’t admit to visiting tattle SOO MUCH - but we know.

He knows that we know his usual routine & with a funeral coming up he’s aware of this - like at weekend, it must have killed him not to come on but he knew he had to maintain the facade of “grief” to seems legitimate - then the next morning he’s up early EYE bleeping HIMSELF .. from morning until night. Probably threw in some stories he’s made on his down day.

Boring duck.

Hope everyone is well and good today ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It's this clip that gets me. Trying to be funny with really hateful undertones of twisted sarcasm. I bet the WHOLE cast will be celebrating, along with Aston, Fakey's departure. They clearly all despise him. He truly has been the rotten apple from the tree. I look forward to his demise now. DWP calling. 🤡
View attachment 1434232
The reviews said you were good at playing the role that didn’t require any acting. They also were the reviews your specifically sought out in local papers when googling yourself

Oh day off social media. Will claim he’s being respectful for his family but it’s because he’s either hungover or driving to his mothers

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi Jake 👋

Been back reading this thread again ….
Bless you.
I love his how you say you are having a break when in reality we KNOW you are on various other account.

You know that we know, we know you that we know you come on here … we know.
We know you can’t admit to visiting tattle SOO MUCH - but we know.

He knows that we know his usual routine & with a funeral coming up he’s aware of this - like at weekend, it must have killed him not to come on but he knew he had to maintain the facade of “grief” to seems legitimate - then the next morning he’s up early EYE bleeping HIMSELF .. from morning until night. Probably threw in some stories he’s made on his down day.

Boring duck.

Hope everyone is well and good today ❤
have a good day my love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The reviews said you were good at playing the role that didn’t require any acting. They also were the reviews your specifically sought out in local papers when googling yourself

Oh day off social media. Will claim he’s being respectful for his family but it’s because he’s either hungover or driving to his mothers
Awww, likkle mummy's boy bless!!! I bleeping hope they don't do anymore tit reels. It's just so cringe!!! 🤢

Let's hear it for the boy! Aston is going to be amazing, professional and the cast will no doubt love him! 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1434491
He lasted an hour and a half ffs 😂😂😂😂
He's going to stay off social media (because he's having an anxiety ridden/paranoid comedown from the snizzle & alcohol.) Oh & the reality of having to pay for a wedding that he cant really afford as he has no other jobs lined up. But feels the need to post a life quote half an hour later. Oh do duck off idiot! Needs therapy for his serious addiction to social media and his need for validation from strangers he does.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
S
He's going to stay off social media (because he's having an anxiety ridden/paranoid comedown from the snizzle & alcohol.) Oh & the reality of having to pay for a wedding that he cant really afford as he has no other jobs lined up. But feels the need to post a life quote half an hour later. Oh do duck off idiot! Needs therapy for his serious addiction to social media and his need for validation from strangers he does.
Sorry meant hour & half later!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Out of interest does anyone know how much he would have earned from starring in footloose?

Do all touring theatre staff normally have to pay for accommodation/food/travel? How much will him and Sophie actually get between them for their crappy ads? They don’t really do any good ads so surely they can’t be raking it in?

The wedding (sounds like he is paying for a lot of people to actually go) and extravagant stag/hen/holidays must be thousands!

Plus spending it all on the ❄

Out of interest does anyone know how much he would have earned from starring in footloose?

Do all touring theatre staff normally have to pay for accommodation/food/travel? How much will him and Sophie actually get between them for their crappy ads? They don’t really do any good ads so surely they can’t be raking it in?

The wedding (sounds like he is paying for a lot of people to actually go) and extravagant stag/hen/holidays must be thousands!

Not sure how much he would have got paid but he did mention once before that he had to pay for his own accommodation. This would explain why his co-workers all shared cheapish digs which he only did when he didn’t get freebies from the fancy hotels. If he did get the hotels for free should that have been marked as gifted or Ad?

Reactions: 16
Not sure how much he would have got paid but he did mention once before that he had to pay for his own accommodation. This would explain why his co-workers all shared cheapish digs which he only did when he didn’t get freebies from the fancy hotels. If he did get the hotels for free should that have been marked as gifted or Ad?
Yeh I think (unfortunately) a lot of the accommodation was gifted.

• Wow
They will usually get an accommodation allowance which from what I’ve read before isn’t much hence why most of them seem to team up and get a flat share or something together. You can of course stay somewhere nice and pay extra yourself so if you got £50 a night (example, no idea how much they get) but wanted to stay at £100 a night place you can pay the extra but most people want to save as much of their wages as possible understandably

Jake however seems to have been gifted 90% of his hotels as no way was he forking out £200 a night for some of the ones he posted and he was constantly tagging them.

To stay in hotels 90% of the time and then rock up with the boys when nowhere has gifted you and give them ‘banter’ about their accommodation would have gone down well I’m sure

For someone that doesn’t believe he’s a celebrity and wants to be treated the same as everyone else he sure showed that with his posh freebie hotels, spas, massages and health checks for the last few months.

Man of the people is Jake. Sad thing is the rest of the cast are actually more talented and professional than him

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's this clip that gets me. Trying to be funny with really hateful undertones of twisted sarcasm. I bet the WHOLE cast will be celebrating, along with Aston, Fakey's departure. They clearly all despise him. He truly has been the rotten apple from the tree. I look forward to his demise now. DWP calling. 🤡
View attachment 1434232
Imagine how draining it must be for the other people with him when he's constantly filming. I would hate to be sat in the company of someone who insisted of filming me eating/drinking constantly.

Also the pity me post, bit insensitive given his aunt/uncle are preparing themselves to Bury their son! That's just him all over though isn't it 🙈

Reactions: 21

I watched this influencing program once and it was so eye opening, she would get like £50k for an ad for a shoot. £10k for a post or story. She even went away on a 3 day shoot and showed off some bikinis for £250k. Like it’s actually crazy and I don’t think people realise how much they actually get. A lot of YouTubers do the “spill the tea” videos and always get asked about how much they earn from ads and they always say between 10 and 30k

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.