Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also could be why he’s been training so hard. How unprofessional of him (surprise surprise) to make it so obvious though 🤦🏻‍♀️ Trouble is for him, he’s not charismatic and definitely not handsome and have you ever heard of a ‘bodyguard’ who constantly moans about his back and other ailments 😂 like @Barbie2020 I’m manifesting whatever it’s for, he doesn’t get it 👍🏻
If it is the bodyguard then that frank role is quite substantial so fakes sick days will be more apparent for all to see. So I hope he does get it purely for this reason.

Regardless of my feelings about him he is totally wrong for this part he just doesn’t have what it takes. He is not handsome and he has the charisma and charm of a plastic bag!
The bleep couldn’t even say his two lines believably in hollyoakes. Almost every part he has got has been a role that requires him to be shirtless with Hardly any acting involved. The sheer arrogance and narcissisim of this twit to Even think he should be considered for these kind of roles…
I foresee a “life is about ups and downs… sometimes you get it sometimes you don’t !! It’s the trying that counts “ post.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He’s in Covent Garden in that story where he has come out of the audition so definitely around the West End area. Tried to find auditions today on Google but I don’t know what I’m looking for 😂

My baby is not feeling well after her injections and will only sleep on me so I’ve got a lot of spare time on my hands😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
There are no words to accurately explain how repulsive I find him.
I know it even feels like we are being to nice calling him a bleep and I would say that word is universally hated and cited as a horrible word which it is but it’s the only word that comes even close to what he is …

• Heart
I'd never seen him on Hollyoaks so I just had a mooch and found this on youtube.

Warning - you will cringe HARD. He can't act for tit 🤣

Art imitating life 🤣

E0AA0A43-F12B-4A12-A897-7DE863E94818.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'd never seen him on Hollyoaks so I just had a mooch and found this on youtube.

Warning - you will cringe HARD. He can't act for tit 🤣

bleeping hell. He's got no top on in that either. Very apt name though 'Woody'. He couldn't act his way out of a paper bag that bleep! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Every summer I work as a hospitality manager for a major UK festival. Don't know if the tv/theatre world works the same but festival bosses speak to each other - it's not unusual for the directors of another festival to get in touch and say "Don't book XXXX for your event, we booked them last year and they were a bleeping nightmare, more trouble than they were worth, were very demanding, rude to the crew and turned up late" We also give a heads up to other festivals if we've had a nightmare musician or band.

Really hope Quickenden's malingering is common knowledge in the tv/theatre world!
I reckon he's well known in the TV world as a pain in the arse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
God how many posts with just Leo give it up mate boring boring .Fingers crossed the role he went for someone else gets it .Bit mean but he does my head in 😂

Just cringe model love a lol me
also cringe that he’s liked it from his own insta page again so so sad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
God how many posts with just Leo give it up mate boring boring .Fingers crossed the role he went for someone else gets it .Bit mean but he does my head in 😂

Just cringe model love a lol me
What like someone who has worked hard, trained all their lives to be triple threats and continue to work to improve in the industry. Turn up to work without sick days despite filming cartwheels and handstands and don’t film their colleagues 24/7

Rather than someone who’s jumped from reality show to reality show, doesn’t even bother pretending to be a ‘singer’ and can’t keep his clothes on….

He must be spending the whole of his train journey on Insta and Twitter. Snippets from Twitter from those who haven’t got it 😊 Glad he’s finally realised Strictly ain’t coming calling but the tagging for soccer aid has already begun 11 months early 🤦🏻‍♀️
How many times does he need to reply to Jake Paul. You’d do it for free and suck him off afterwards jake if it got you a few more followers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He is such a bleeping BEG oh my god 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that lad won’t even know who the duck Fakey is 🤣🤣🤣🤣 just cuz he did that boxing mg match thing he thinks his bleeping Rocky balboa 🤣🤣 what a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m actually starting to get embarrassed for him the amount of things he follows and tags trying to get noticed.

Thinks he’s a boxer because he boxed his friend who did zero training and dances around his boxing bag in his little shorts and boxing boots 😂

• Haha
So Adam Thomas apparently has now been confirmed for Strictly. Wonder if Jakey will start trying to put rumours out there again like he did when Adam was first linked a couple of months ago 😂 Thank god he’s got no chance. Imagine Adam & Jakey on the same show - two attention seeking cunts together 🙄🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Weird how neither sue or Sophie wish him good luck or mention him lol .Did she say she has no time to eat lunch and sometimes eats a slice of toast ffs that’s a good advert for a healthy diet 😡He’s tired and needs to hit the gym before his show big yawn 🥱.Filming in Lincoln tomorrow so is he doing another awol from footloose

Loving it 👏🏼👏🏼
521FE233-2E75-43D0-A822-DD25F1AB1989.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.