Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing they are paid for Tesco and hello fresh is disgusting she’s asking and hoping another food company gift her 😡She bragged to have spend over £300 in Tesco and with her club card was £250 I bet most people would dream of having that kind of food shop.She’s becoming as bad as the prick shes marrying

• Heart
Reactions: 20
me
I feel so embarrae
ssed for her …. I mean who the actual duck is she talking to ??? 😂😂😂🙈🙈🤦‍♀️ God she is so dul 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙈🙈 the fact that she is sitting in her kitchen prattling away go her phone 😂🤦‍♀️ 🙄🙄🙄🙄 and the teeth….: don’t get me started on them …..they are too big for her mouth lol
They clatter around her mouth like a set of castanets...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let’s see if we hear about his fall and how he’s hurt his back 😂
He's is such an attention seeker. He was most probably limping around so the audience felt sorry for him. You're such a trooper Jake, carrying on even though you were injured 🙄
Never known a grown man have so many frigging ailments. He's like an old woman. How Sophie finds this limp lettuce attractive I will never know!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Let’s see if we hear about his fall and how he’s hurt his back 😂
He's so unprofessional, why is he letting the audience see that he's in pain? I've been to a show before where they swapped out the lead in the interval due to illness, there was never even the slightest clue that they were feeling so unwell that they couldn't make it to the end, still gave a flawless performance.

Reactions: 21
They are sharing to try and up the engagement but to be honest it’s pointless because let’s be honest most of Sophie’s followers are from Jake so they are just sharing over and over again to the same audience.

Same when he shares on Leo’s account. You aren’t going to get more likes because ALL of Leo’s followers already follow you. They are thick

Constant repeat posting probably messes up the algorithm too
Worrying thing when he shares things from Leo’s account, that he thinks people could be following his babies account but not his account 😱. That’s why children shouldn’t have accounts that any weirdos can follow 😡 anyway I’ve reported him again for sharing her ad because surely like her, he should mark it as such. bleeping hell what with being on here and complaining to ASA, don’t know how I ever get to do any work 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
So the audition is for something from the 90s 🙄 he gives away too much looks like an idiot if he didn’t get it.

Never seen either film/musical but does the male role wear a suit in either?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve have never ever seen anyone else in the ‘industry’ publicly tell everyone everytime they have an audition. Comes across that he’s so confident he’ll get it that’s why he’s letting everyone know about it. Thing is that didn’t work out well for the radio gig or the last musical he went for so why’s he so sure he’s got it in the bag this time. There’s a fine line between confidence and arrogance and all he shows is the latter.

• Heart
So the audition is for something from the 90s 🙄 he gives away too much looks like an idiot if he didn’t get it.

Just a thought. The bodyguard was a 90s film and the musical starts touring in January next year and the cast hasn’t been announced yet 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He’s like a overexcited child .Some saddos got their picture with him on the train platform he really does believe he’s the dogs bollocks.I’ve got my countdown on for tomorrow’s new top itv production 😂So from august got no work lined up god he’s going to be a drain on all our brains

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Whenever I’ve seen west end people mentioning auditions they tend to go in comfy clothes incase they have to dance etc

Just a thought. The bodyguard was a 90s film and the musical starts touring in January next year and the cast hasn’t been announced yet 🤷🏻‍♀️
That would be incredibly desperate if it is and he’s done a story about it being on his top 3 films list.

Would surely also piss casting directors off if he’s so heavily hinting about it

He’s like a overexcited child .Some saddos got their picture with him on the train platform he really does believe he’s the dogs bollocks.I’ve got my countdown on for tomorrow’s new top itv production 😂So from august got no work lined up god he’s going to be a drain on all our brains
Should maybe do a Instagram run down picking fault at everything he does dressed up as banter like he did with Gemma on love island

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jake where's your engagement video its been like 10 days since we last saw it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sophie’s stories trying to stay in favour with hello Fresh after people called her out on begging for meal prep companies 😂 she’s too busy to cook a meal from scratch? WTF does she do all day - definitely not housework 😉 I know she has Leo but he goes to nursery and has naps. These two really are lazy arseholes who want money for doing nothing 🤦🏻‍♀️
As for the picture below and the caption. Sophie the only way you’ll get anyway near having a front door like that is if you’re visiting a solicitors or therapists office 💁🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How relaxed does Chris Hughes look in his stories today with other friends compared to how he is when ballend is around!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.