Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jakes latest stories. Is he implying that we aren't happy because we talk about him. Well jake let me tell you I'm really really happy, amazing family , good business, nice house etc and I don't need to beg on insta and show my whole life to get this, just because I take the piss out of you does in no way mean I'm not happy, you are the one who is unhappy by bringing this up. My happiness does not come from validation from strangers , it comes from my love for my children, I live for them, my happiness comes from seeing them happy, I also have a good life apart from being a mam, friends etc. I enjoy my job and feel no need to moan about it constantly or constantly film me with my kids to show I'm a good mam, I'm not a good mam for other people to praise me, I'm a good mam because I enjoy spending time with my kids and providing for them and just being a mam in general. You are overcompensating. When I go out with my kids I live in the moment and do not think about filming them constantly. You are a pathetic little man who is desperate for fame and its never gonna happen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Latest talk video definitely aimed at us "unhappy" folk here on tattle! 😅🤣

Hands up for those of you who come here because your miserable in your own lives, nope? No one? Didn't think so!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh I watch Jake and come on here cos the way he lives his life just blows my mind and you lot make me laugh so much! The need for validation from strangers, constant begging and her whole ‘look at me’ personality is just so ugly.
I’ll keep being me thanks…happy as bloody Larry and you old man Jake…well time to get a proper job Fakey…your Z list celebrity days are numbered, you can use your suit for a security job at Tesco 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I saw that and thought he was talking about tattle .I’m not sad miserable needy or lonely lol.Great bunch on here full of humour and I’m afraid fakey the only one who has a empty soulless fake life is you and the mrs .Good luck after footloose as your consent begging being of sick lying you have a bad back coming back to haunt you 👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So he’s having a dig but still won’t call this site out. I wonder why 😂 I also don’t understand why he incessantly reads here if he doesn’t like people having truthful opinions on him 🤦🏻‍♀️ He hates the fact we know his next move before even he does and we see him for the deceitful, fake, lying, lazy, workshy, attention seeking, vain, narcissistic, grief thief he really is. Jakey I’m very happy in my life. I don’t want to buy followers on Instagram to make me appear more popular than I am and I certain don’t need validation every day from complete strangers 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 21
None of us here need to defend who we are, JQ lives in a world where he thinks 'trolls on the Internet and keyboard warriors' are these stereotypical 45+ blokes with long hair and no jobs and live off fast food (as trolls often portrayed to be this is NOT me berating or saying that off anyone here!!)

I'm well aware we all have happy jobs, lives, kids, families, friends, holidays (come back from your holiday @al255 We miss you!!) And dont spend our days desperately needing validation.

The fact is, it's clear those of us on here are quite smart, genuinely funny (not try hard funny with tiktok trends out of fashion funny) we all have lives away from SM as none of us are here 24/7, just because someday this thread is busier then others doesn't mean we sit on it all day 😅

It's also very very apparent how distant and awkward Lord farquards 'friends' on her hen was too. Where's the group pics and videos? Where's the fun from her hen? I'm sure there were 2/3 mates and the rest were the mates cousins or workmates cos that hen wasn't a hen
No tagging of mates, no thank u post for their hard work and effort.. because there was none!! No one enjoyed that hen.

Go check SS for what a Greek get away should be like!! One of the biggest IG accounts and she was happy to wear a tacky bride swimsuit riding a horse. Doph wouldn't be seen dead in something that had bride on it. So long any future ITS collabs 🤣🤣

So he’s having a dig but still won’t call this site out. I wonder why 😂 I also don’t understand why he incessantly reads here if he doesn’t like people having truthful opinions on him 🤦🏻‍♀️ He hates the fact we know his next move before even he does and we see him for the deceitful, fake, lying, lazy, workshy, attention seeking, vain, narcissistic, grief thief he really is. Jakey I’m very happy in my life. I don’t want to buy followers on Instagram to make me appear more popular than I am and I certain don’t need validation every day from complete strangers 👍🏻
He called this site out in the very beginning and it back fired.... because so many came flocking here (like we all do when we know it exists) they sat, read, watched and realised what a pleb some folks are. Then joined in!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ooooo she’s sounding all aggressive lol the mask has slipped

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Boo bloody hoo! We all gather that your "audition" fell flat on it's arse so no need to take a little bitchy snipe at us because you are so transparent! 🤣🤣

All of us on here are far from miserable. In fact, your desperation in life is funny as duck. Your sheer, utter desperation is comedy gold! We all have a better quality of life than you will ever have. We are definitely not as vacuous as you and we all have more fun in our lives than you will probably ever experience in your pathetic, farcical existence you sad little wimp!! 🤣🤣

You are, to us, the gift that keeps on giving! 🤣🤣
Polish_20220707_185539852.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I saw his “rant” before I came on here again & I just knew it was aimed at us🙄 You wonder what his “fans” think when he spews that bile😂 It’s becoming a regular thing now, either call us out properly fake or shut the duck up! He really hates that he has no control over what gets said on here & the fact that we’re always spot on🤣 When he starts to chat tit about how he doesn’t care what people are saying/doing you just know that he’s trying to convince himself because he ain’t fooling any of us😂 Instead of going to the gym I think you should read a few pages of that wonderful book that’s helping you so much with focusing on yourself instead of other people😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
OH MY GOD, I called her out less then 15 mins ago and low and behold..... a thank u to her hens post on her stories because no one looks at her boring ass posts/ads!! Actually howling!!

Do this pair honestly need tattle for their content ?!?!

Hhhaaaaaa
Screenshot_20220707-191253_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks for the tag!!!! I miss this thread a lot but he DRAINS ME! It’s the same tit every single day, same woe is me grief posts. I’ve been keeping up with the thread though just not been commenting, had lots going on at the moment ❤ (As some of you know I was in ICU with covid last year, anyway I’m FINALLY getting a face to face debrief to hopefully help me process it all) .. but I’ve had to wait ages for this, because there’s a long list of people who need help processing things better so they can move on, but not many people know I’m having the session. Unlike Fakey who buys MRI scans and tests for engagement on insta when there’s actually nothing wrong with him, alongside rinse and repeat of his grief, now I get everybody deals with grief in different ways but if you’re still going on about it weekly nearly a decade later you’d go and get ACTUAL HELP. Like I have with trying to process my traumatic hospital stint😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why not take some "lacatives" although we can educate you and teach you it's spelt "laxatives".
You are, after all, full of tit and everybody knows it! Peace mate! ✌✌

Thanks for the tag!!!! I miss this thread a lot but he DRAINS ME! It’s the same tit every single day, same woe is me grief posts. I’ve been keeping up with the thread though just not been commenting, had lots going on at the moment ❤ (As some of you know I was in ICU with covid last year, anyway I’m FINALLY getting a face to face debrief to hopefully help me process it all) .. but I’ve had to wait ages for this, because there’s a long list of people who need help processing things better so they can move on, but not many people know I’m having the session. Unlike Fakey who buys MRI scans and tests for engagement on insta when there’s actually nothing wrong with him, alongside rinse and repeat of his grief, now I get everybody deals with grief in different ways but if you’re still going on about it weekly nearly a decade later you’d go and get ACTUAL HELP. Like I have with trying to process my traumatic hospital stint😵💫😵💫😵💫
Sending love! 💞💞💞

I saw his “rant” before I came on here again & I just knew it was aimed at us🙄 You wonder what his “fans” think when he spews that bile😂 It’s becoming a regular thing now, either call us out properly fake or shut the duck up! He really hates that he has no control over what gets said on here & the fact that we’re always spot on🤣 When he starts to chat tit about how he doesn’t care what people are saying/doing you just know that he’s trying to convince himself because he ain’t fooling any of us😂 Instead of going to the gym I think you should read a few pages of that wonderful book that’s helping you so much with focusing on yourself instead of other people😉
Those debts must be piling up like the The Empire State Building! 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I just went to look for his ‘rant’ and i think I’ve been blocked ! I have never commented on his social media posts. I only commented about his mums teef on here the other day 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Awww he's proper got his arse in his hand! Jake, you buck-toothed talentless freak, I wonder why you never mention Tattle by name? Perhaps because we have documented your many shortcomings like filming young girls in the toilet, putting a plastic bag over your baby's head, using Tom Parker's death for likes, stalking people who leave you negative comments. the many photos and videos showing that Chris Hughes clearly hates the sight of you...and that's just off the top of my head.

You're a tit singer, a tit actor, a tit dancer, a tit dad, a tit boyfriend and an all round tit human being.
You look like an ageing smackhead and your desperation to be liked is laughable.
You will never get on Strictly nor any other big tv show. Your fifteen minutes are up, your career is circling the drain.

Go on, mention us by name to your confused "fans" who must be wondering why you're so mardy today.
DARE YA!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think he totally messed up by being too early for that audition. He said he was sitting waiting in there 40 mins early and then less than 20 mins later he was let away. They always say don’t be late for an interview and good to be 5 mins early, but 40 mins is too much. You’re almost just in the way by being that early.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Latest talk video definitely aimed at us "unhappy" folk here on tattle! 😅🤣

Hands up for those of you who come here because your miserable in your own lives, nope? No one? Didn't think so!!
We are all perfect with perfect lives and can't quite understand why everyone isn't like us. That's why he is a fascinating oddity 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I just went to look for his ‘rant’ and i think I’ve been blocked ! I have never commented on his social media posts. I only commented about his mums teef on here the other day 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
Oh I’ve worked it out. I ‘liked’ a comment on Instagram about him eye bleeping the camera when he was reading to Leo
🤣 wow. What a sad little fucker he is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh I’ve worked it out. I ‘liked’ a comment on Instagram about him eye bleeping the camera when he was reading to Leo
Welcome to the blocked club! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The nifty little avatar pic is in the wiki haha. Welcome to the block club

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.