Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the tag!!!! I miss this thread a lot but he DRAINS ME! It’s the same tit every single day, same woe is me grief posts. I’ve been keeping up with the thread though just not been commenting, had lots going on at the moment ❤ (As some of you know I was in ICU with covid last year, anyway I’m FINALLY getting a face to face debrief to hopefully help me process it all) .. but I’ve had to wait ages for this, because there’s a long list of people who need help processing things better so they can move on, but not many people know I’m having the session. Unlike Fakey who buys MRI scans and tests for engagement on insta when there’s actually nothing wrong with him, alongside rinse and repeat of his grief, now I get everybody deals with grief in different ways but if you’re still going on about it weekly nearly a decade later you’d go and get ACTUAL HELP. Like I have with trying to process my traumatic hospital stint😵💫😵💫😵💫
Sending love Al❤ Hope this helps you & you’re able to move on😘

Oh I’ve worked it out. I ‘liked’ a comment on Instagram about him eye bleeping the camera when he was reading to Leo
🤣 wow. What a sad little fucker he is
He has blocked a few people for that, sad bastard🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just went to look for his ‘rant’ and i think I’ve been blocked ! I have never commented on his social media posts. I only commented about his mums teef on here the other day 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
Nobody is ever blocked. Try these two.
Screenshot_20220707-195810~2.png

Screenshot_20220707-200106~2.png

Reactions: 9
Oh I’ve worked it out. I ‘liked’ a comment on Instagram about him eye bleeping the camera when he was reading to Leo
🤣 wow. What a sad little fucker he is
I got blocked for liking someone else’s comment as well - sad fucker 😂 Welcome to the club 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I got blocked for liking someone else’s comment as well - sad fucker 😂 Welcome to the club 😊
I got blocked for calling him a bleep . totally worth it 👍👍👍👍😅😅😅😅

So excited it’s on now let’s all run and watch 😂😂His last rinse repeat post with Leo his 7 th got 3220 likes million bots and breaking the internet with his likes not.
bleeping hell, never heard anything so desperate...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So excited it’s on now let’s all run and watch 😂😂His last rinse repeat post with Leo his 7 th got 3220 likes million bots and breaking the internet with his likes not.
The desperation from him 😂 Please watch me, please tell me how good I am, please tag me so I can overshare on my stories instead of the normal crappy boring content I post 😂

I got blocked for calling him a bleep . totally worth it 👍👍👍👍😅😅😅😅

bleeping hell, never heard anything so desperate...
I’m so jealous 😂 if I’d know he was so petty to block for liking a comment, I’d definitely would have made it something more worthwhile 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Note to the Blocked Club - You're Not! 😘😘

Picuki Website
WarAgaInstagrammers Website

Just google and you view ALL stories anonymously!

Thank me later! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bad back again and bad hip. We knew it was coming didn't we. You are the one who lives a very sad life jake faking illnesses for sympathy

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks all xxxxxx❤I need to catch up on his stories more 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks for the tag!!!! I miss this thread a lot but he DRAINS ME! It’s the same tit every single day, same woe is me grief posts. I’ve been keeping up with the thread though just not been commenting, had lots going on at the moment ❤ (As some of you know I was in ICU with covid last year, anyway I’m FINALLY getting a face to face debrief to hopefully help me process it all) .. but I’ve had to wait ages for this, because there’s a long list of people who need help processing things better so they can move on, but not many people know I’m having the session. Unlike Fakey who buys MRI scans and tests for engagement on insta when there’s actually nothing wrong with him, alongside rinse and repeat of his grief, now I get everybody deals with grief in different ways but if you’re still going on about it weekly nearly a decade later you’d go and get ACTUAL HELP. Like I have with trying to process my traumatic hospital stint😵💫😵💫😵💫
Sending you love. Hope your appointment goes well❤❤

I just went to look for his ‘rant’ and i think I’ve been blocked ! I have never commented on his social media posts. I only commented about his mums teef on here the other day 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
is Your name on here the same as insta? That’s the only way I can think he knows who you are?

Reactions: 8
Bad back again and bad hip. We knew it was coming didn't we. You are the one who lives a very sad life jake faking illnesses for sympathy
That's alright. He will be on TikTok later standing on his head. Stupid cretin! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think he totally messed up by being too early for that audition. He said he was sitting waiting in there 40 mins early and then less than 20 mins later he was let away. They always say don’t be late for an interview and good to be 5 mins early, but 40 mins is too much. You’re almost just in the way by being that early.
Literally dressed as the bodyguard as well. Not in actual audition gear. Bet he had the bodyguard dvd tucked under his arm too 😂

Has he seriously had that rant with a straight face when he spends time blocking people that comment he doesn’t agree with AND people that like those comments. That must be a full time job

Wouldn’t surprise me if he tries to claim against the show for ‘injury’ he keeps mentioning it was a piece of set. Except you’ve documented lying about so many other fake injuries Jake. Where’s the original 2/3 lads he was hanging around with constantly.
The dresser lady too.

I would love to know how it is behind the scenes there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s weird his biggest fan mama dearest does not wish him good luck😂She’s to busy doing ads and not putting it’s a ad🙄Since she stopped soap scoop bleeping hell she just dribbles on and her teeth are looking weirdly more crooked than ever.So he shelled out for a suit train fair told his million bots he’s got a big interview and fingers crossed computer said no 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If hebgets this job he will be insufferable and like I said earlier think that he has won over us. Its like he is playing a game against us, now that'd what you call a sad life jake. If this company do take him in as Costners character he will absolutely ruin the show and any credibility that they may have had , like I said tho if he does get it there's more for us to laugh at, so either way jake you haven't got one over on us , wanker!! Peace bro

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s weird his biggest fan mama dearest does not wish him good luck😂She’s to busy doing ads and not putting it’s a ad🙄Since she stopped soap scoop bleeping hell she just dribbles on and her teeth are looking weirdly more crooked than ever.So he shelled out for a suit train fair told his million bots he’s got a big interview and fingers crossed computer said no 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If hebgets this job he will be insufferable and like I said earlier think that he has won over us. Its like he is playing a game against us, now that'd what you call a sad life jake. If this company do take him in as Costners character he will absolutely ruin the show and any credibility that they may have had , like I said tho if he does get it there's more for us to laugh at, so either way jake you haven't got one over on us , wanker!! Peace bro
Even if he gets the job he’ll have to get the train into London and do 8 shows a week. The west end fans are much more bothered about screaming women and audience etiquette (no offence I go to the west end a lot) than these regional tours and will expect actual good acting and singing rather than just whipping his clothes off

Peter Andre in Grease (the only man on the planet with Jake and Jeff brazier to be a dad) hasn’t gone down well either with lots of people saying his alternate is better

Being a stunt cast in the west end doesn’t mean you made it, you still have to put in the work

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.