Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure I called the bodyguard the musical a few days back, the suit just confirms it for me!! 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just a thought. The bodyguard was a 90s film and the musical starts touring in January next year and the cast hasn’t been announced yet 🤷🏻‍♀️
A tattler mentioned the other day on here that she knew the auditions for that were coming up in July🤦🏼‍♀️ I love that movie and I will actually cry if he gets the part of Kevin Costner😭

How relaxed does Chris Hughes look in his stories today with other friends compared to how he is when ballend is around!
Chris Hughes is always happy, relaxed & laughing around everyone on his stories, apart from that bleep🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A tattler mentioned the other day on here that she knew the auditions for that were coming up in July🤦🏼‍♀️ I love that movie and I will actually cry if he gets the part of Kevin Costner😭
yep yep that was me, the part for fletcher the young boy auditions are the 2nd and 9th July in London. I'm trying to find the dates for the adult parts but this is the "job description" of what they want for the musical part of Frank farmer....

Also, huge coincidence he's started following a head shot photographer today when that's a requirement for the audition part 😲
Screenshot_20220707-110450_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

Chris Hughes is always happy, relaxed & laughing around everyone on his stories, apart from that bleep🤢😂
Very true! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mainfesting that the prick doesn’t get it 💫

we all know it’s the bodyguard now fakey your hinting is not very subtle.

• Haha
Please some reply with google it. Also wasn’t Jake advertising a meal prep thing the other week when he was in the shared house and mocking the other lads for cooking.

Since when did professional beggars become a job that people just accept as normal.
It sickens me. I would be mortified. That skanky geordie Vicky pattison is the worst. Stuffing her face with gifted pastries all the time when people in her hometown are having to use food banks. bleep. Can you tell I can't bare her? . Sorry for derailment mods.

Let’s see if we hear about his fall and how he’s hurt his back 😂
I hate the way he calls women 'mate"

• Haha
Wonder if our JQ desperately and manically suddenly started DMin this photographer he's started following and this was their reply publicly 😅🤣
Screenshot_20220707-113448_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As if he is even on Jake Paul’s radar. To be honest

I’d let Jake Paul punch me in the face for £2million as well, I don’t think he’s scraping the barrel at your level just yet Jake
Jakey would do it for £10 and a curly wurly if it got him noticed.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
yep yep that was me, the part for fletcher the young boy auditions are the 2nd and 9th July in London. I'm trying to find the dates for the adult parts but this is the "job description" of what they want for the musical part of Frank farmer....

Also, huge coincidence he's started following a head shot photographer today when that's a requirement for the audition part 😲
View attachment 1398808
Also could be why he’s been training so hard. How unprofessional of him (surprise surprise) to make it so obvious though 🤦🏻‍♀️ Trouble is for him, he’s not charismatic and definitely not handsome and have you ever heard of a ‘bodyguard’ who constantly moans about his back and other ailments 😂 like @Barbie2020 I’m manifesting whatever it’s for, he doesn’t get it 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1398808
Hopefully they will see that he’s leaked there potential stunt casting and bin him off

He can’t keep his mouth shut. Just like he leaked antiques roadshow

Also could be why he’s been training so hard. How unprofessional of him (surprise surprise) to make it so obvious though 🤦🏻‍♀️ Trouble is for him, he’s not charismatic and definitely not handsome and have you ever heard of a ‘bodyguard’ who constantly moans about his back and other ailments 😂 like @Barbie2020 I’m manifesting whatever it’s for, he doesn’t get it 👍🏻
Also Kevin Costner didn’t have joke teeth and a plastic hairline

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hopefully they will see that he’s leaked there potential stunt casting and bin him off

He can’t keep his mouth shut. Just like he leaked antiques roadshow
I might message their insta account and ask if it’s him as he’s all over social media implying it is and if it is, please don’t employ him 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Every summer I work as a hospitality manager for a major UK festival. Don't know if the tv/theatre world works the same but festival bosses speak to each other - it's not unusual for the directors of another festival to get in touch and say "Don't book XXXX for your event, we booked them last year and they were a bleeping nightmare, more trouble than they were worth, were very demanding, rude to the crew and turned up late" We also give a heads up to other festivals if we've had a nightmare musician or band.

Really hope Quickenden's malingering is common knowledge in the tv/theatre world!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
O would actually laugh if it was the bodyguard and he got it because he will ruin the show. Not just with his sickies but with his arrogance and tit acting. He will think it will bother us if he gets it when in reality it's just another fail for him because he doesn't want to do panto

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I might message their insta account and ask if it’s him as he’s all over social media implying it is and if it is, please don’t employ him 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Just looked at the script he had.... bottom right hand side definitely looks like a 'F and a'

As in Farmer.

I'd be fuming if this was one of my audionees being so obvious.
Screenshot_20220707-120316_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.