Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5000 likes on his begging half naked snap😀surprised he hasn’t started hiding the likes again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why is she such a bullshitter. Latest ad and some pathetic company have insisted this twunt advertise for..

"Since getting back from mykyonos I've wanted to learn a new language" ( you got back FIVE DAYS AGO!)

"What did I say guyyyssss, I've only been doing this app a few weeks" (so not since getting back from mykonos you twit!)

View attachment 1402212
Good influencers can pick and choose what they want to advertise and that’s why she’ll never make a career from it. She will literally do an ad for anything and like him comes across totally disingenuous when she’s trying to peddle crap on her insta. Also she is looking more manly day by day. I bet he’s loving it 😉

5000 likes on his begging half naked snap😀surprised he hasn’t started hiding the likes again.
and that’s after begging for them as well 😂 he’ll start buying likes soon. Well if he can afford it after all the fake followers he bought 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Have a day off will ya? 🤢🤢🤢
#captainunderpants #boring #pathetic #needy #desperate #groundhogday #twit #putitaway #legohair #ugly #narcissist #stomachchurning #shittattoos #walkinglikeyoushityourpants #socialmediaaddict #desperatelyneedcontent #nofriends #donkeyteef #loner #alwaysill #gummies #shitdad #tryingtooharditsembarrassing #bargainbinitvprogrammethatnobodywillwatch #smalldick
View attachment 1402185
Haha that was all spot on loving small dick at the end 👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New grid post for Sophie and her £400 bag has its own post on the 2nd slide of it 🤢 she has no class at all. People who show off designer things on their social media do it to brag and for no other reason at all. Her stuff is either fake, second hand or her debts must be racking up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New grid post for Sophie and her £400 bag has its own post on the 2nd slide of it 🤢 she has no class at all. People who show off designer things on their social media do it to brag and for no other reason at all. Her stuff is either fake, second hand or her debts must be racking up.
I wonder why she didn’t tag them 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 11
And Leo is back up that’s 7 posts in a week.Give it up and just take a step back even your bought followers are bored.My mother was Spanish and that stupid cow pretending she wants to learn is a piss take.Stick to flogging all the other crap you get given for free

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What happened to his abs that he added using a filter tht he's been showing off lately? They've disappeared on his "transformation" pics 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And Leo is back up that’s 7 posts in a week.Give it up and just take a step back even your bought followers are bored.My mother was Spanish and that stupid cow pretending she wants to learn is a piss take.Stick to flogging all the other crap you get given for free
and he’s still sharing her posts as well. It’s almost like he’s trying to convince everyone how much he loves his fiancée and his son. Maybe have contact with her on something other than insta DMs then and spend time with your son instead of sharing videos his mum takes all the time.

What happened to his abs that he added using a filter tht he's been showing off lately? They've disappeared on his "transformation" pics 😆
Never know anyone who’s abs change on a daily basis like his do 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone give this bleep some lacatives because he’s full of shite.

414D3636-C27B-463F-80F6-1F6C55BD4A2D.jpeg
26C7398F-1210-4686-873C-94F1D6EA9F3D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Have a day off will ya? 🤢🤢🤢
#captainunderpants #boring #pathetic #needy #desperate #groundhogday #twit #putitaway #legohair #ugly #narcissist #stomachchurning #shittattoos #walkinglikeyoushityourpants #socialmediaaddict #desperatelyneedcontent #nofriends #donkeyteef #loner #alwaysill #gummies #shitdad #tryingtooharditsembarrassing #bargainbinitvprogrammethatnobodywillwatch #smalldick
View attachment 1402185
Brilliant 🤣 but forgot #closetgay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Now saying his tinnitus playing up and he’s so tired 🎻 .Who puts so fit on his others half post and she doesn’t even like the comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she such a bullshitter. Latest ad and some pathetic company have insisted this twunt advertise for..

"Since getting back from mykyonos I've wanted to learn a new language" ( you got back FIVE DAYS AGO!)

"What did I say guyyyssss, I've only been doing this app a few weeks" (so not since getting back from mykonos you twit!)

View attachment 1402212
That nostril though 🧂❄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’ve changed loads of the original story, some of the song’s are different, T-birds are called some stupid name that I can’t actually remember, a LOT of the cast are awful and tbh was like watching some sort of really bad high school production, I’ve been to a lot of shows and that was the worst I’ve ever watched!
Oh no im going 😭

Reactions: 7
and now she’s showing off a bottle of £90 perfume and saying she’s uses it just to go to bed in 😴

• Sick
  • Wow
Oh no im going 😭
O Noooo I feel for you! If you drink then definitely have a drink and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it more than I did, but yeh most definitely the worst I’ve ever seen, I’d rather watch Footloose again with prickenden in it than that 😂 And that really is saying something 😳😂🤭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.