Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine he is doing it🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Realised that weddings, honeymoons, loft conversions don’t come for free (no matter how much you beg🤢) so he’ll actually have to work😂😂 Fakey godmother🪄incoming🤣🤣🤣🤣
It would be hilarious after the way he said no way was he doing it this year as it was so much more important to spend Christmas with family, if he has to lower himself to do yet another panto 😂 Thing is if he didn’t share every aspect of his life on insta, we wouldn’t be able to rip the piss out of him for constantly contradicting himself all the time. He really thought getting to a million followers would open a whole new world up when in fact he’s probably getting less ads now than he was before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Forv1 million followers he certainly never gets work or likes 🤣🤣 mind you bots can't like posts

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do they know he has a bad back and likes the odd day off
They know him well, they use the twit every year & if anyone complains about him, they show him the complaints so he can message the person🙄 Cunts of a feather stick together🤢 They must think he’s some big megastar to keep employing him every single year😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
grammar police out 👋🏻…their or there 🤦🏼‍♀️. It’s frightening to think influencers are badly educated and potentially educating fans so badly.
They are gonna struggle going forward, with energy prices increasing more in October, fuel costs rising, cost of living etc, theatres will see an impact. Companies may be less likely to gift if people are more cautious over spending on luxuries etc.

Attachments

• Wow
Dear Jake (let’s face it -Tattle is only thing giving you attention - that’s it ?! And your sycophantic fans)

Sorry I’ve been busy of late (working) so haven’t been able to contribute to how desperate, thirsty and this CONSTANT eye bleeping yourself is positively exhausting.

I have been working on a project & not seen one of the talent YET mug the camera as much as yourself & in fairness - they have talent & the fan base to do that. But I suppose that’s difference between TALENT & man who is desperate for HELLO FRESH advertising deals ? Talent want to work & work on their TALENT.

I’ve never EVER seen a man so thirsty for himself - actually looking at himself. It’s painful.

PS 99% of casting I know wouldn’t touch you.
Not just because you lack talent, but because you are so desperate to be SEEN on a social media level - it tells them EVERYTHING.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
grammar police out 👋🏻…their or there 🤦🏼‍♀️. It’s frightening to think influencers are badly educated and potentially educating fans so badly.
They are gonna struggle going forward, with energy prices increasing more in October, fuel costs rising, cost of living etc, theatres will see an impact. Companies may be less likely to gift if people are more cautious over spending on luxuries etc.
Not saying she isn’t uneducated but apparently it’s a trick they use to up their engagement 🤦🏻‍♀️ They spell words wrongly or use incorrect grammar because people then message them correcting them, hence upping their engagement rates 🙄. Stacey Solomon is a master at this and does it all the time. Very sad to be that desperate that you’re happy for people to think you’re thick just to get a bit more interaction on social media 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Bit random but aswell as having lips and botox done as someone who knows a lot about aesthetics it's clear to see that Sophie has had a mini eye lift she originally had hooded eyes. One more so than the other and its clear to see she has had it done, her son freddy has the same hooded eyes. Hooded eyes can be absolutely beautiful loads of people have them including famous people, one being Jennifer Lawrence who is absolutely stunning. Why do people feel the need to do this. She has absolutely ruined herself

Reactions: 14
Nobody actually wants to employ him . He’s in BUDGET a panto not west end so they don’t use celebrities… they use “ have been known in something “ X factor rejects Britain got talent rejects 😂😂

Hes fumin everyday because he can’t get on TV lets face it that tit on itv hun ain’t even a show and it’s certainly not a show people will watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nobody actually wants to employ him . He’s in BUDGET a panto not west end so they don’t use celebrities… they use “ have been known in something “ X factor rejects Britain got talent rejects 😂😂

Hes fumin everyday because he can’t get on TV lets face it that tit on itv hun ain’t even a show and it’s certainly not a show people will watch 😂
It looks like one of those filler spots they use between programmes...
Give it up, fakey, Tesco's is a callin....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If anyone watches it let us know what it's like as not a chance I will give that bleep viewing figures for him to brag about. Looks like the shittest of the shittest. Not even on a channel and 15 mins an episode, not anything to brag about is it jake, not even worth a grid post you loser

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon there's more of us here viewing his stories than his actual real (not bots) followers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His brothers birthday coming up next week so full blast of woe me post incoming 🙄He’s so predictable it’s laughable.Hopefully after the wedding of the year the pair of z listers will disappear into a hole and as work drys up panto dame and switch on of Xmas lights in scunny is hopefully as good as it gets

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many more times is he going to share this the sad desperate wanker? Watching an ex love island contestant, a radio dj I’ve never heard of, the daughter of a famous chef and an ex reality show contestant who is so desperate for fame it’s gone beyond normal embarrassment now (yes I am talking about you Jakey) it’s a big fat NO from me but thanks for keep reminding us 👍🏻 I look forward to you telling everyone later how popular it is, how every loves you and thanking everyone for watching and all the kind messages you’ve received 🤥

Attachments

• Haha
Even if he gets the job he’ll have to get the train into London and do 8 shows a week. The west end fans are much more bothered about screaming women and audience etiquette (no offence I go to the west end a lot) than these regional tours and will expect actual good acting and singing rather than just whipping his clothes off

Peter Andre in Grease (the only man on the planet with Jake and Jeff brazier to be a dad) hasn’t gone down well either with lots of people saying his alternate is better

Being a stunt cast in the west end doesn’t mean you made it, you still have to put in the work
That production of Grease that Peter Andre is/was in was absolutely terrible! And can’t just blame it on Peter either the whole thing was awful! We even left early haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
🐔 It's chippy Friday how thrilling.Like mother like son bleeping boring, who gives a duck..I don't...:giggle:.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.