Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have took one for the team. Basically they have a one on one with him in episode 3 and he opens up about mental health. He says he gets sick of trolls on insta and twitter and bites back bit he isn't gonna do that anymore and give us the satisfaction. He also says that he lost his dad and brother to cancer and this stays with him and he uses it as a platform to educate others. One of the most boring cringe shows I have ever watched in my life. That's an hour that I won't get back. Basically he was sprouting the same tit, and how his son has changed his life and he doesn't know why people hate him so much etc etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have took one for the team. Basically they have a one on one with him in episode 3 and he opens up about mental health. He says he gets sick of trolls on insta and twitter and bites back bit he isn't gonna do that anymore and give us the satisfaction. He also says that he lost his dad and brother to cancer and this stays with him and he uses it as a platform to educate others. One of the most boring cringe shows I have ever watched in my life. That's an hour that I won't get back. Basically he was sprouting the same tit, and how his son has changed his life and he doesn't know why people hate him so much etc etc.
is he serious? He knows exactly why he’s hated. Because he’s a bleep and he knows it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
‘Uses it as a platform to educate others’ 😂😂😂 doesn’t he mean uses it as a platform to constantly get attention, sympathy and likes off of total strangers on social media 🤯 His woe is me act is really wearing thin now. Also he reads on here daily so he knows exactly why people hate him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good review. You saved me a job. I was going to take one for the team but really couldn't be bothered! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wedding pictures going to be fun with this bunch 👀😱He’s looking ill and his head looks huge as losing so much weight .
It'll be the stuff nightmares are made of but absolute comedy gold in the process! Can't wait! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I see he is back to advertising SkysportsF1 again and not marking it as an ad. First complaint of the weekend to ASA done ✔Also the pearl choker 🤢 I bet that’s not the first pearl necklace he’s had 😉😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
No days off idiot you work two hours most days.Your life is one big day off while Sophie takes kids for suit fitting feeling left out are you?Always has to make it about himself
WE be pulling another sickie soon because WE an idle lying hypochondriac!!

He says exactly the same tit on every show he’s on “ I’m not gonna bite back “ conveniently misses off the bit where he actively searches for any negative comments and always replies and Snaps at them.

I’ve lost count how many innocent comments he’s jumped down peoples throats over and has never apologised when they’ve explained it wasn’t meant in the way he’s taken it.

I mean If he’s doesn’t know why he’s hated ill be only to happy and willing to solve this riddle for him.

Wedding pictures going to be fun with this bunch 👀😱He’s looking ill and his head looks huge as losing so much weight .
He has such an odd shaped head /face he’s got no structure at all and his forehead sinks in all weird. He’s a 5 at best and that’s with a filter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
WE be pulling another sickie soon because WE an idle lying hypochondriac!!

He says exactly the same tit on every show he’s on “ I’m not gonna bite back “ conveniently misses off the bit where he actively searches for any negative comments and always replies and Snaps at them.

I’ve lost count how many innocent comments he’s jumped down peoples throats over and has never apologised when they’ve explained it wasn’t meant in the way he’s taken it.

I mean If he’s doesn’t know why he’s hated ill be only to happy and willing to solve this riddle for him.

He has such an odd shaped head /face he’s got no structure at all and his forehead sinks in all weird. He’s a 5 at best and that’s with a filter.
A 5???? bleeping hell you're being generous today. The guy is repulsive. In fact, repugnant is a far better description! 🤢🤢🤢

Same tit, different day. Rinse and repeat.
I am so glad my life is much more enriched and exciting.

As for the pearl necklace, maybe they were "trolling" you when they sent it to you?

You look like an absolute bleep. Get over youself "mate". 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Screenshot_20220709-150038~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
57545B66-81AE-40EA-B2A6-5462D873369E.jpeg

Why osnsome of his belly / abs pixilated and some aren’t? Defo not photoshopped 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A 5???? bleeping hell you're being generous today. The guy is repulsive. In fact, repugnant is a far better description! 🤢🤢🤢

Same tit, different day. Rinse and repeat.
I am so glad my life is much more enriched and exciting.

As for the pearl necklace, maybe they were "trolling" you when they sent it to you?

You look like an absolute bleep. Get over youself "mate". 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1404083
Shame about the face and tit tattoos eh Jakey boy?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh did he lose his dad and brother? I wouldn’t have known,he’s so dignified he barely mentions it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yet another picture of Leo boring he’s going for a record 9 in a week . And can she not have a day off linking his trainers be so glad when these two are cancelled and work dries up

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who thinks there is something wrong with Leo's right foot? I've always thought this. It doesn't look the same as his left.
Screenshot_20220709-173825_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Yet another picture of Leo boring he’s going for a record 9 in a week . And can she not have a day off linking his trainers be so glad when these two are cancelled and work dries up
He’s so predictable. I said he would share Sophie’s photos of Leo trying on his suit. He has absolutely no new content at all. It’s like Groundhog Day every day with him. That’s why he’s buying followers because his real ones are deserting him because he’s so bleeping boring 😴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It will be killing fake, he's trying so hard to get them likes but it just isn't happening, ah well, people are seeing you for the fake boring bleep that you are now, keep trying jake, the desperation shows

Just why would you have no top on to pose for a photo .Forgot for a second we are talking about the vainest ugly inside and out tit that is micro dick prickenden

So glad I’m off on holiday Monday he’s so gets under my skin.Someone rated him a 5 bleeping hell -10 from me tagging gymshark give it up bro it’s young handsome lads they want not a overgrown mummy’s boy with the personality of a boil on your arse
A6CD7D78-E8B8-4B30-8BA8-E07DDCDF8C73.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.