Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s soooooo tired o duck off with your jock strap pictures he’s soooooo boring it’s rinse repeat and that’s it 🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nanny QVC talking about "securing her box balls" (I presume gardening tit but I skip her crappy boring no one gives a duck stories!) Thank god she's stopped doing soap scoop but she's still hankering after a weather presenter job though. We know it's sunny outside!

Poor matt, imagine that face and hands coming near his box balls 🤢😅
Screenshot_20220708-155354_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
How many more times 😴 Shows just how sad, pathetic and empty his life is that he has to share the same crap over and over again and then beg people to like it so he feels good 🤢 thought he didn’t give a tit what people thought 😂 and he’s got the cheek to say we’re unhappy in our lives 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is it so bad?
They’ve changed loads of the original story, some of the song’s are different, T-birds are called some stupid name that I can’t actually remember, a LOT of the cast are awful and tbh was like watching some sort of really bad high school production, I’ve been to a lot of shows and that was the worst I’ve ever watched!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Says it all. Run while you’ve still got the chance Sophie….
What a desperate pair of idiots .Why not ring him instead of posting 🤡She’s also asking what would we like to see Um the pair of you to throw your phones in the Thames bye 👋

That’s why he’s ignoring you to busy with his stupid hash tags.What a cringe self absorbed creepy ugly jock wearing 🤡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What a desperate pair of idiots .Why not ring him instead of posting 🤡She’s also asking what would we like to see Um the pair of you to throw your phones in the Thames bye 👋

That’s why he’s ignoring you to busy with his stupid hash tags.What a cringe self absorbed creepy ugly jock wearing 🤡
Omg all of them hashtags but seriously fitness model and beautiful 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s actually sad that they only communicate through DM . But he does not care about her or the kid .
he’s obsessed with validation from strangers and social media in general .

it’s all starting to crumble around him and he is not getting popular if anything more and more people can’t stand the guy .

Computer says no again 😎
more Ali express shite 😂😂

Does she ever get her own ideas 😂 her cheap crappy website nobody orders from .. if she was popular like most Z listers she would make a fortune but she’s boring and basic and her husband to be is only known for being a X factor reject 😂

How cheeky 1p Ali express and she wants £7.50 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
How many more times 😴 Shows just how sad, pathetic and empty his life is that he has to share the same crap over and over again and then beg people to like it so he feels good 🤢 thought he didn’t give a tit what people thought 😂 and he’s got the cheek to say we’re unhappy in our lives 🙄
Sad, pathetic, needy bleep. 🤢🤢

Says it all. Run while you’ve still got the chance Sophie….
"Does anybody else boyfriend...." Her spelling is appalling!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Notice the last hastag is #like, wait there jake you said you aren't doing it for likes, are you stupid. Ofcouse he is doing it for likes, if he wasn't he wouldn't post the same picture over and over again and when the last one didn't get enough likes he deleted it. Jake you have a very sad life, you are the one that needs to work on yourself , you are so bloody desperate for attention, and BTW you are not a model, stop hashtagging it you freak

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"I don't know why I'm telling my phone this because nobody cares". Well, you're correct about something fot a change. What a sad, boring life he leads getting excited about Nando's and Next. 😴😴😴
Screenshot_20220708-183009~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Have a day off will ya? 🤢🤢🤢
#captainunderpants #boring #pathetic #needy #desperate #groundhogday #twit #putitaway #legohair #ugly #narcissist #stomachchurning #shittattoos #walkinglikeyoushityourpants #socialmediaaddict #desperatelyneedcontent #nofriends #donkeyteef #loner #alwaysill #gummies #shitdad #tryingtooharditsembarrassing #bargainbinitvprogrammethatnobodywillwatch #smalldick
Polish_20220708_185223425.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why is she such a bullshitter. Latest ad and some pathetic company have insisted this twunt advertise for..

"Since getting back from mykyonos I've wanted to learn a new language" ( you got back FIVE DAYS AGO!)

"What did I say guyyyssss, I've only been doing this app a few weeks" (so not since getting back from mykonos you twit!)

Screenshot_20220708-190627_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why is she such a bullshitter. Latest ad and some pathetic company have insisted this twunt advertise for..

"Since getting back from mykyonos I've wanted to learn a new language" ( you got back FIVE DAYS AGO!)

"What did I say guyyyssss, I've only been doing this app a few weeks" (so not since getting back from mykonos you twit!)

View attachment 1402212
Learning a new language? She hasn't grasped the English language yet. Illiterate snobby nosed cow. #vacuous #sofarupyourownarseyouneedrescuing

#whataloadofbollocks 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.