Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t tagged them either 🤔

Stacey Solomon posts about her hen do & this twit pops up making it about him 😴 ‘MATE’
Sham wedding to someone he clearly can’t be arsed with other than on Instagram.A son who’s used for likes and a stepson he completely ignores and bullies.Will give it a year at the most but to be honest they deserve each other as she’s a beggy hole like him lately

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He must be so jealous that they basically started in the industry exactly the same way and look at how different their lives are now 😂
Yeah he will be furious, that's why he follows her and messages all the time, sad bustard, they live in a normal house, nothing wrong with that, but jake thinks he's above that, they are never gonna have the mansion and the pool and he knows that and it kills him. Panto doesn't pay that much to be able to achieve that, he can't just settle for the fact that he's a normal person, I'm normal and don't have to beg and put myself out there to get what I have, I run my business and have much more than he has, not bragging at all, just making a point that normal people can have a good life without having to show them self up like he does . He needs to face the fact that he is meant for panto or a normal job and that he isn't famous. He just embarrasses himself with everything that he does

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ffs when will he realise bots can’t up his engagement oh wait silly me he doesn’t care about likes or the number of people who follow you 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she such a bullshitter. Latest ad and some pathetic company have insisted this twunt advertise for..

"Since getting back from mykyonos I've wanted to learn a new language" ( you got back FIVE DAYS AGO!)

"What did I say guyyyssss, I've only been doing this app a few weeks" (so not since getting back from mykonos you twit!)

View attachment 1402212
duck the resemblance to Bruce Forsyth is uncanny. I’m sorry but it’s all I think when I see her😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She hasn’t tagged them either 🤔

Stacey Solomon posts about her hen do & this twit pops up making it about him 😴 ‘MATE’
Oooh Ibiza Stacey, I’ll meet up with the Balearic botherer too. Let’s be friends please. Do you want to come on my stag do Stacey

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ffs when will he realise bots can’t up his engagement oh wait silly me he doesn’t care about likes or the number of people who follow you 🤥🤥🤥
He’s so bleeping delusional. Everytime he loses followers, he waits a few days and purchases some more. Let’s be honest he was so obsessed to getting to a million, he was always going to keep buying them once he got there to make sure he never dropped below that figure. I wait for the day that insta finally do that bot clear out 🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
He wishes he had Stacey’s fame and money.At least her hen looks like they are having fun.Sophie’s was full of cardboard cut outs posing and getting the perfect Instagram post.Two shows today and once again moaning he’s tired no word on the job he went for fingers toes crossed he bombed it 👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He wishes he had Stacey’s fame and money.At least her hen looks like they are having fun.Sophie’s was full of cardboard cut outs posing and getting the perfect Instagram post.Two shows today and once again moaning he’s tired no word on the job he went for fingers toes crossed he bombed it 👏🏼
Also wishes he had Staceys amount of followers. Maybe that why he bought some more yesterday. Jakey it would cost you a fortune to get anywhere near what SS has got 😂 If the casting people follow him on Instagram, he hasn’t got a hope. Moaning about tinnitus, being tired, body aching really screams I’m so employable. He is so thick if he doesn’t realise him constantly oversharing so much, must totally go against him 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My god I no it’s hard sometimes keeping on top of housework but maybe if you spent less time selling your soul on Instagram you would find a better balance.She buys everything top end and looks no different than using pound shop make up.Are they seriously going to put a 15 month old in a suit in Ibiza 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
My god I no it’s hard sometimes keeping on top of housework but maybe if you spent less time selling your soul on Instagram you would find a better balance.She buys everything top end and looks no different than using pound shop make up.Are they seriously going to put a 15 month old in a suit in Ibiza 🙄
She’s got one sack of spuds to take care of and she off loads him on others as much as she can. Fred’s at school or his dads so that house should be spotless. I get kids can be messy and clutter is inevitable but their house looks actually dirty With stains everywhere and dirty mirrors/windows etc.. it’s this way because she thinks it’s beneath her as she sees herself as some kind of wag.

My mum was a single parent of 4.She worked two crappy jobs to feed us and the house was sometimes a little untidy but never dirty!!

These pair of twats need a bracing reality check and pronto!! I think she’ll end up leaving him when the money and ads run out. There’s no way she puts up with him because she genuinely loves him.

• Heart
So he can have days off to film crap programmes, have medicals, go to the beach, etc…. but Dad of the year doesn’t have time to take the boys to have their suits fitted for the wedding. Would have thought that was one job he would have wanted to do but as usual Sophie will do it and then he’ll share all her photos/reels saying how cute Leo looks and wait for all the comments from his minions to flood his page 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So he can have days off to film crap programmes, have medicals, go to the beach, etc…. but Dad of the year doesn’t have time to take the boys to have their suits fitted for the wedding. Would have thought that was one job he would have wanted to do but as usual Sophie will do it and then he’ll share all her photos/reels saying how cute Leo looks and wait for all the comments from his minions to flood his page 🙄
Managed to drive to Lincoln for a headshot and get to London and back for an audition.

Up at the crack of dawn for a haircut. He’s so tired though bless him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Hope they wiped that sprogs nose before taking it into a suit shop 🤢 #snailtrailupthesleeves #snottysuitssir

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.