Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sounds like he is just describing his behaviours...... 🙊
More focused on other people
Can't own his own failures
Picks on other people
Nothing ever pleases him

Think its time you removed those rose tinted glasses jakey boyyyyy
It will be better than those sunglasses!! 🤣🤣🤣 What a knob jockey!! 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh ffs …. Here we go again …. It’s a bad hip now 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂🤯 but hey let’s go to the gym make it a bit worse .. risk not being able to do another show and let down loads of people again who have paid good money to travel and see him .

He’s a knobhead

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Competition Time Fakey Crew!

Guess what picture captured Lord F's Hen Do the best, wasn't staged and was so much more natural and fun?

I'm waiting.... Answers on a Postcard please to PO Box DWP, Colchester, Essex.

The First Prize is two front-row tickets to Footloose, a Meet & Greet with Fake Prickenden and a selfie with old wooden chops, where you are plastered all over his IG about how fantastic he is, although he is so ill and misses his family so much. Get in quick. Get set and GO! 🤣

Polish_20220707_232517189.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m actually embarrassed for him. Advertising a program that’s only available online. 2 episodes that are only 15 minutes long each 🙄 Glad to see he’s aiming so high 🤭 One thing it proves is it’s all about being on TV and being famous for him than having an actual career. Can’t do his day job 5 days a week but if there’s a TV camera involved, his health issues seem to disappear.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m actually embarrassed for him. Advertising a program that’s only available online. 2 episodes that are only 15 minutes long each 🙄 Glad to see he’s aiming so high 🤭 One thing it proves is it’s all about being on TV and being famous for him than having an actual career. Can’t do his day job 5 days a week but if there’s a TV camera involved, his health issues seem to disappear.
15 minutes long? Wtf. Who would even bother paying to produce that? It’s more like a long advert or YouTube clip

• Haha
Competition Time Fakey Crew!

Guess what picture captured Lord F's Hen Do the best, wasn't staged and was so much more natural and fun?

I'm waiting.... Answers on a Postcard please to PO Box DWP, Colchester, Essex.

The First Prize is two front-row tickets to Footloose, a Meet & Greet with Fake Prickenden and a selfie with old wooden chops, where you are plastered all over his IG about how fantastic he is, although he is so ill and misses his family so much. Get in quick. Get set and GO! 🤣

View attachment 1400561
They look like a row of disused display mannequins from Primark....

• Haha
  • Heart
15 minutes long? Wtf. Who would even bother paying to produce that? It’s more like a long advert or YouTube clip
He’s made a point of saying this morning there are four episodes so obviously already been on here 👋🏻 Still saying only two available on mine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He said he wasn’t doing panto this year as didn’t want to be away at Christmas? Has he had to change that because he needs work
No. I reckon he’s doing this to throw everyone off. The woman in charge of the pantos probably has set him up with a photographer for head shots or something like that as he said yesterday he was doing a photo shoot today. If he does Panto this year he’s really going to look desperate after saying he was having 3/4 months off and wanted Xmas with the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg why is he dressing in a bra after the mrs doubtfire comment here yesterday 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg why is he dressing in a bra after the mrs doubtfire comment here yesterday 😂😂😂😂
Lincoln are doing Cinderella as their panto this year. I think he’s doing all this so people think he maybe playing the part of an ugly sister (definitely more suited to this than the bodyguard 😂). I just think as usual he’s doing it for attention 😴 I’d be amazed if he did panto after the way he’s gone on about definitely not doing it this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ffs Madge is jumping on the mental health bandwagon now with this cbd crap . If she starts on the gummies she’ll loose those ridiculous teeth.
Also why does she literally update her followers about EVERYTHING? Who gives a duck about daisy’s bath!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ffs Madge is jumping on the mental health bandwagon now with this cbd crap . If she starts on the gummies she’ll loose those ridiculous teeth.
Also why does she literally update her followers about EVERYTHING? Who gives a duck about daisy’s bath!
Very strange to be advertising a completely different brand to her son when she’s previously said she gets Jake to bring her some of his.

They aren’t even good enough for Su. Who knew

Selling cbd gummies the way jake does promising miracle cures is literally being a snake oil salesman

• Heart
Nah I can’t believe he’s made a big song and dance and there’s only 2 15 minute episodes I can’t 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lincoln are doing Cinderella as their panto this year. I think he’s doing all this so people think he maybe playing the part of an ugly sister (definitely more suited to this than the bodyguard 😂). I just think as usual he’s doing it for attention 😴 I’d be amazed if he did panto after the way he’s gone on about definitely not doing it this year.
Imagine he is doing it🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Realised that weddings, honeymoons, loft conversions don’t come for free (no matter how much you beg🤢) so he’ll actually have to work😂😂 Fakey godmother🪄incoming🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
He has hardly been in his sons life since December does not seem bothered but bleeping hell he certainly uses him for likes which are declining 👏🏼Leo so smart can sent emoji from his Instagram should be a member of Mensa 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.