Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bad back again and bad hip. We knew it was coming didn't we. You are the one who lives a very sad life jake faking illnesses for sympathy
I bet he wasn’t limping when he went into the audition room tho🙄 because he certainly wasn’t limping when he was strutting about this morning cocksure, drinking his coffee on the way there😏 Funny that😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Literally dressed as the bodyguard as well. Not in actual audition gear. Bet he had the bodyguard dvd tucked under his arm too 😂

Has he seriously had that rant with a straight face when he spends time blocking people that comment he doesn’t agree with AND people that like those comments. That must be a full time job

Wouldn’t surprise me if he tries to claim against the show for ‘injury’ he keeps mentioning it was a piece of set. Except you’ve documented lying about so many other fake injuries Jake. Where’s the original 2/3 lads he was hanging around with constantly.
The dresser lady too.

I would love to know how it is behind the scenes there
He hasn’t shown any of them since he was off with his lazybastarditis bad back that last time🤥 They’re probably all severely pissed off with him😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jakes latest stories. Is he implying that we aren't happy because we talk about him. Well jake let me tell you I'm really really happy, amazing family , good business, nice house etc and I don't need to beg on insta and show my whole life to get this, just because I take the piss out of you does in no way mean I'm not happy, you are the one who is unhappy by bringing this up. My happiness does not come from validation from strangers , it comes from my love for my children, I live for them, my happiness comes from seeing them happy, I also have a good life apart from being a mam, friends etc. I enjoy my job and feel no need to moan about it constantly or constantly film me with my kids to show I'm a good mam, I'm not a good mam for other people to praise me, I'm a good mam because I enjoy spending time with my kids and providing for them and just being a mam in general. You are overcompensating. When I go out with my kids I live in the moment and do not think about filming them constantly. You are a pathetic little man who is desperate for fame and its never gonna happen
He’s another Kate Hayes, moaning about tattle trolls, bore off Jacob u giant wet wipe, or as Jake would say MATE

So excited it’s on now let’s all run and watch 😂😂His last rinse repeat post with Leo his 7 th got 3220 likes million bots and breaking the internet with his likes not.
Pathetic human being , the desperation stench is unbearable 👃

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fake awful boob and dreadful lips job, pretentious Sofa, Jake all the teeth and professional ill health, metal health moaner! Sort your life out and welcome to the real world! The world where you both work more than 3 hours a day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Loved her trying to justify her beg for lunch meals that go in microwave as not to diss hello fresh. I’m sure Tesco offer healthy microwave meals no???? She is thick…can’t even pronounce her “th”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Even if he gets the job he’ll have to get the train into London and do 8 shows a week. The west end fans are much more bothered about screaming women and audience etiquette (no offence I go to the west end a lot) than these regional tours and will expect actual good acting and singing rather than just whipping his clothes off

Peter Andre in Grease (the only man on the planet with Jake and Jeff brazier to be a dad) hasn’t gone down well either with lots of people saying his alternate is better

Being a stunt cast in the west end doesn’t mean you made it, you still have to put in the work
It’s actually not a West End Show. It’s another touring musical. He’d never get a job in the West End unless it was as a stagehand backstage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s actually not a West End Show. It’s another touring musical. He’d never get a job in the West End unless it was as a stagehand backstage 😂
Why is he even auditioning for tours when he just spends his weekend begging for free hotels because he’s above staying in normal digs and then his week crying about how he misses his family who he chooses the gym over when he’s home anyway. head

He’s done nothing but whinge through this tour he’s a drain. Get a job closer to home. Wasn’t he meant to go on a cruise ship at one point too.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is he even auditioning for tours when he just spends his weekend begging for free hotels because he’s above staying in normal digs and then his week crying about how he misses his family who he chooses the gym over when he’s home anyway. head

He’s done nothing but whinge through this tour he’s a drain. Get a job closer to home. Wasn’t he meant to go on a cruise ship at one point too.
Jayne McDonald would have chucked the bleep overboard. She is the Queen of cruise ships. No room for another Queen! 💦💦💦🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a bleep 🤣

Just because I comment on here does not mean I'm not happy . I have a job I love friends around me and a family and social life and every now and then I log into here to read this thread because it's ace and your lifes drastic 🤣🤣 even Chris and everybody else laughs at you desperation reeps out of you

• Haha
Reactions: 18

It’s the fact he whines about missing his family constantly 😴 he’s also said they’re going to start trying for another baby once married so he’s prepared to leave her possibly pregnant and having to look after two kids (one a toddler) by herself. He is just a selfish twit

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s the fact he whines about missing his family constantly 😴 he’s also said they’re going to start trying for another baby once married so he’s prepared to leave her possibly pregnant and having to look after two kids (one a toddler) by herself. He is just a selfish twit
They were on the verge of splitting up he only went back because she found out she was pregnant. He’s admitted that in the press. The engagement was for content. The whole thing is a sham and will come crashing down

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone is rattled...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Hi jake

I don't make mistakes . I concentrate on myself and my life but I just love a good read on this thread 🤣 just banter mate ...

Believe it or not you can have a good job a brilliant social life and still spare 10 minutes in the day to comment on here 🤣🤣🤣 we don't sit on here all day mate unlike you we genuinely have a life.... your whole life is on social media your very lonely lol

P.s wr ain't walking around filming every second of our boring life like a sad duck .... and what the duck do you look like lol walking like Chris Hughes has had you u0 the arse ..... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh yeh what happened with the cruise job I wasn’t around as much then?
He was going to take a cruise ship job but he'd miss his family SO MUCH!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Fakey is totally "cruising for a bruising". Feeling a bit "seasick" mate after your latest embarrassment!! Your debts are becoming a Tsunami matey!! 💦💦💦💦💦
Screenshot_20220707-224312~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.