Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt for Sophie in the story. She spontaneously was showing him affection after seeing him on stage. His instinctive reaction to brush her off is very telling.
She genuinely looked taken aback by his response.

I remember seeing JQ in Stratford Upon Avon with his GF and they were arguing so loud, a few minutes later he'd posted a pic on insta to say what an amazing time they were having for his birthday....
Could you hear what they were arguing about.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I assume he’s cancelled his gig at the baby show? Or is he going to be his normal selfish self and go and inflict his ailments on the general public just to garner a bit of sympathy and attention? For the way he’s been going on, I would have thought he wouldn’t be well enough to drive to Birmingham, let alone give a talk/interview there. As he keeps reminding everyone, he has got a really bad sore throat and terrible cough you know 🙄

Reactions: 16
I assume he’s cancelled his gig at the baby show? Or is he going to be his normal selfish self and go and inflict his ailments on the general public just to garner a bit of sympathy and attention? For the way he’s been going on, I would have thought he wouldn’t be well enough to drive to Birmingham, let alone give a talk/interview there. As he keeps reminding everyone, he has got a really bad sore throat and terrible cough you know 🙄
I’d imagine he has cancelled the Baby Show as he’s gone from Tring back home to Essex, that’s one hell of a journey if he is planning on going to Birmingham today. How he gets away with dicking around on the gram all day, then pulls sickies and the show gets cancelled and upsets a lot of people who will want refunds. I hope he gets sacked!!!

Reactions: 18
The self absorbed twit is just so cringe and full of crap .People would have planned night out go see the show .He’s not mentioned it was cancelled but made everyone no he was supposedly ill yet again.Roll on July money runs out wedding to someone he shows us time after time he’s really not into.His bragging about views on tik tok proven to be a lie what a bleeping saddo

Reactions: 15
Sore throat he can have some soup for lunch very soothing...COCK a Leekie..... 🐔 .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve just checked the Baby Show time table and he’s no longer listed as a speaker, he was down for 12:30 according to their previous posts. Surprised he has cancelled as he would have loved to show off the baked potato!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve just checked the Baby Show time table and he’s no longer listed as a speaker, he was down for 12:30 according to their previous posts. Surprised he has cancelled as he would have loved to show off the baked potato!!
Seeing he’s just posted and did the forced cough 🤡deffo not going what a idiot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Freddie "the cat likes to sleep on my head"

Prick face "yeah well he slept with me all night"

It's not a competition dick head. The cat will prefer Fred 1000 times over regardless of work shy nobber being home for a full day

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
So not well enough to honour a work commitment but well enough to eye duck himself and film on the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly if I was a prospective employer, one look at the way he conducts himself and it would be a no from me everytime. I wonder if he’ll go to ‘work’ tomorrow or not. As for the enforced coughing 🙄 Jakey you’re a grown man (supposedly) your acting is worse than a 3 year old. Watch your stories back (which I’m sure you do several times a day anyway) and realise just how pathetic you look.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Freddie "the cat likes to sleep on my head"

Prick face "yeah well he slept with me all night"

It's not a competition dick head. The cat will prefer Fred 1000 times over regardless of work shy nobber being home for a full day
I heard that he just has to get one up on everyone even a child .His post saying he had a huge following this week shows what a bleeping big head he has .Big head ego small dick 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Got back to Colchester pretty quick after his appearance 🤭🤭

How long before he mentions he had to cancel because he’s too unwell 🙄 when he reality they probably sacked him off 🤭

766F7479-6D5C-4D73-AE76-DB80490964BE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He has posted a few stories this morning but no quick apology for the extremely late show cancellation? He is clueless! Most of the fools going to see the show would have been going because of him.

Reactions: 13
Seeing he’s just posted and did the forced cough 🤡deffo not going what a idiot
When he did that fake cough thing I almost smashed my phone against the wall ! He carried in a normal voice after that. All that fake acting. No wonder he isn’t able to book a bonafide acting gig.

So not well enough to honour a work commitment but well enough to eye duck himself and film on the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly if I was a prospective employer, one look at the way he conducts himself and it would be a no from me everytime. I wonder if he’ll go to ‘work’ tomorrow or not. As for the enforced coughing 🙄 Jakey you’re a grown man (supposedly) your acting is worse than a 3 year old. Watch your stories back (which I’m sure you do several times a day anyway) and realise just how pathetic you look.
That’s it right there. Fair enough it’s a ‘cough’ allegedly but it will still piss off his employer. Cancellations affects the whole touring theatre’s coin. He really needs to grow up and stop showing off his stumpy saggy body on the gram. He is still deluded enough to think his ‘fans’ cream themselves everytime they see his ewwww body !

Why does he say yes to things if he doesn’t want to do them. He’s been “ill” more times through footloose then he has EVER. He hasn’t mentioned his tinnitus again though has he recently? Or his vertigo? Or the MRI that clearly came back clear. He is a 33 (nearly 34) year old man who clearly wants to me famous, wants the life others do but he won’t get it. You’d just give up wouldn’t you.

Face facts Fake Jake, you are IRRELEVANT! You are a has-been, a nobody, and if you think somebody is going to give you a job doing presenting or anything of the sort, you really are deluded.

Keep smashing the gummies “bro” cos you are going to need them when you’re sprucing up your CV and uploading it to Indeed when you can’t pay your bills and Sophies back working in her shed doing beauty trying to sell her minging, dirty shoes on Depop🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does he say yes to things if he doesn’t want to do them. He’s been “ill” more times through footloose then he has EVER. He hasn’t mentioned his tinnitus again though has he recently? Or his vertigo? Or the MRI that clearly came back clear. He is a 33 (nearly 34) year old man who clearly wants to me famous, wants the life others do but he won’t get it. You’d just give up wouldn’t you.

Face facts Fake Jake, you are IRRELEVANT! You are a has-been, a nobody, and if you think somebody is going to give you a job doing presenting or anything of the sort, you really are deluded.

Keep smashing the gummies “bro” cos you are going to need them when you’re sprucing up your CV and uploading it to Indeed when you can’t pay your bills and Sophies back working in her shed doing beauty trying to sell her minging, dirty shoes on Depop🤢
Because he believes his own lies and I genuinely think he plays on illness to get the attention that his dad and bro took away from him (I know that sounds sick but come on guess at this point isn’t that plausible for him ? Also he’s forgot to cough on his recent posts. I dunno if I had a cough and sore throat Then I wouldn’t want a malting cat around me. I’m sure he’s also made out he suffers from hey fever ….

His o you are so clever to Leo just duck off bro boring boring🙄Sophie avoiding the idiot for his brush off the other day once again pushing his ugly face forward after making her look stupid.Well done fakey as you like to put people down often does it to his mum and Freddy is just a nobody with a lousy attitude.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.