Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jake hasn’t mentioned tonight’s cancellation of the show in Aylesbury due to illness. Not like him to report on events?

View attachment 1267317

View attachment 1267319

View attachment 1267320
I wonder if this is so he doesn’t need to appear at the baby show? He said he’s straight back to work on Monday so he won’t want to waste his one day for filming his content🙄 He really is a pathetic excuse for a man, can prance about half naked & film TikTok’s but can’t do his work😡 I really don’t know how he thinks he’s going to be inundated with theatre roles off the back of this🤷🏼‍♀️ If I watched his stories then made a 30 mile round trip, only for it to be cancelled I’d be fuming! How is he the main lead🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I notice from this week, the tour is now doing Mon-Sat instead of Tues-Sat meaning he’s no longer getting 2 days off every week. Also meaning he’s not getting a full day off this week cos of the baby show today. I reckon he’s going to have a few days off citing exhaustion or something like that. He’s struggled ‘working’ 12 to 14 hours over 5 days. No way will he be able to manage 14 to 16 hours over 6 days 😂 Wonder how long before he’s on his stories today playing the woe is me card, I’m so sick and feel terrible about letting his ‘fans’ down 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 17
He gets so much attention from desperate housewives that he thinks he's too good for Sophie. She's not exactly the arm candy his ego needs. He definitely thinks he can do better. It's only the dirt she has on him that's keeping them together, he'll have to get her to sign a pda.

Reactions: 13
Lazy it's obvious he hates panto but cant get other work lol

Not ong till even they don't want him how many sick days now is it ?? What a joke

Reactions: 15
He is such a dick head hope they sack him seriously needs to see someone about his woe me posts🤡🤡🤡
8B2A69BC-50D3-447C-B7D3-270EB0D045AC.png
2ABF5EFF-83E9-4829-9ECD-440927F2E5CA.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Fancy getting married to someone who is always coughing and being ill, me personally I would run for the hills while I still had the time....

Reactions: 19
So all week he’s been prancing about with hardly any clothes on.doing his bleeping yoga showing us his tiny dick,boxing doing tik toks in a tiny dressing gown tit head ,sat in the rain once again to show us his tiny dick and the cat stories were just why.Home and first thing he does is stick a phone in Leo’s face .Prickingden is the person who makes people leave a room and so unprofessional.

Reactions: 24
Seriously why does he have to share everything on Instagram? Can you imagine being that obsessed that first thing in the morning you reach for your phone to film for social media and then spend all day until your go to sleep documentating every detail of your life to a bunch of strangers? He enjoys being ‘sick’ and getting any sympathy and engagement he can from it. I follow a ‘celeb’ on Instagram who normally posts maybe a couple of stories a day and a grid post once a week but they have been exceptionally quiet the last few days. Yesterday this person just put a caption on their story to say they’ve not been well and the antibiotics were now kicking in. No photos of them feeling sorry for themselves, no photo of the antibiotics, no woe is me every single day. Jakey you follow this person so maybe take note 👍🏻 They have 3 times more followers than you and there’s an obvious reason for that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s desperate to be actually sick. He went for a MRI scan that was fine and still wasn’t happy so he went for his full health MOT, which again, was fine and then suddenly he’s got a sore throat.

The dictionary says
Hypercondriac
Jake Quickenden

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
He's got all the symptoms of covid. If it weren't for the fact he has to test for the pantomime I'd have put my money on it being that and him just not testing.

Reactions: 12
He's got all the symptoms of covid. If it weren't for the fact he has to test for the pantomime I'd have put my money on it being that and him just not testing.
I think they do LFTs which may not always pick up covid. In his case he will exaggerate and say he has extreme covid!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So bragging about his views but in reality got 2000 likes and 15 comments and his other tit tik tok got 15 comments someone feeding his own ego this morning.duck off Jake get to your baby show people need to learn how to engage with a baby with a mobile phone 🙄🙄
ECABF0C2-07B8-4EA1-BCCB-23947F95F9C2.jpeg
EBD27B90-4439-4E56-9150-752FC651E63D.png

So bragging about his views but in reality got 2000 likes and 15 comments and his other tit tik tok got 15 comments someone feeding his own ego this morning.duck off Jake get to your baby show people need to learn how to engage with a baby with a mobile phone 🙄🙄
ECABF0C2-07B8-4EA1-BCCB-23947F95F9C2.jpeg
EBD27B90-4439-4E56-9150-752FC651E63D.png
29.7 looked not 408k most thought dick head and did not engage 🤥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So bragging about his views but in reality got 2000 likes and 15 comments and his other tit tik tok got 15 comments someone feeding his own ego this morning.duck off Jake get to your baby show people need to learn how to engage with a baby with a mobile phone 🙄🙄View attachment 1267707View attachment 1267708

29.7 looked not 408k most thought dick head and did not engage 🤥
But remember he doesn’t care about views, likes and comments 🙄😂😂😂😂 glad he’s not feeling that poorly that he still can’t blow smoke up his own arse

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh I’m sick, can’t stop coughing……. I know, I,ll go home and cough all over my darling chicken nugget ( who’s also always ill) and give my germs to Soph & Freddie too. Sharing is caring head🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.