Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this not the same dress from the hen edit?? Because apparently the person wearing this says its from the new lorna luxe collection?!?! πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
They both look tit! I wouldn't bother wearing either! 🀣

"I've done 100 shows, ten weeks to go then its my stag do. Then hopefully I will get another new show after my wedding and the holidays and the expense of the wedding and the honeymoons! " I have my crystal ball out Fakey. You are going to end up skint as duck and jobless 'bro'! A champagne lifestyle on lemonade money! All that stress will make your hair fall out. Oh wait .... It's glued on! πŸ˜‰
Screenshot_20220511-193918.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
He's talking to us there . Everything he said is aimed at us. He is trying to pretend that he doesn't care that he has been knocked back for jobs and that he might get this one, but who knows. Jake even if you do it's another panto. You aren't gonna get any higher and your insta will dwindle too. Time to face facts. Ya fucked. Ya past it. Just do ya panto and shut up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He's talking to us there . Everything he said is aimed at us. He is trying to pretend that he doesn't care that he has been knocked back for jobs and that he might get this one, but who knows. Jake even if you do it's another panto. You aren't gonna get any higher and your insta will dwindle too. Time to face facts. Ya fucked. Ya past it. Just do ya panto and shut up
The manic, unreliable way he behaves will eventually make him unemployable in the entertainment industry.
Aldi are taking on, mate ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The manic, unreliable way he behaves will eventually make him unemployable in the entertainment industry.
Aldi are taking on, mate ..
Just realised also that he isn't gonna be working till after Xmas from what he says. God help us, he is gonna be insufferable . Defo been manic today. Must be on the sesh

His pupils look huge in those stories πŸ‘€
On the sesh again . He calls it hayfever

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny he called z listers and now he’s further bellow them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
adverts for savers and sevens seas ffs πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
can’t get worst . Knocked back for jobs because nobody wants him he’s irrelevant.

I was laughing before a video of him in savers popped up he was filming himself nobody recognised him he’s so irrelevant. He was on the high street busy aswell not one person looked at him or acknowledged him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
can’t get worst . Knocked back for jobs because nobody wants him he’s irrelevant.

I was laughing before a video of him in savers popped up he was filming himself nobody recognised him he’s so irrelevant. He was on the high street busy aswell not one person looked at him or acknowledged him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He'll be doing ads on daytime ITV2 for Stannah stair lifts in between repeats of classic Corrie and Heartbeat....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Sophie doing her link tit clicked on and her top was Β£175 from Harrods my god these two are going to come down to earth with a enormous bump.Such snobbish flash idiots as the saying goes all fur coat no knickers πŸ™„πŸ™„

He did a show last night. Not sure how many more this week but he's blagged a whole week at Champneys. duck knows how and why?
It’s obviously because it’s quiet if they’re doing a deal and he’s advertising said dealπŸ™„ He always adds 2 or 3 hotels for each place he’s going to, no doubt messages them all to see who’ll give him the best dealπŸ˜‚ Bragging bleep! The rest of the cast are quite happy to share in an air b&b but not this bleep, he has to show off🀒

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So Sophie doing her link tit clicked on and her top was Β£175 from Harrods my god these two are going to come down to earth with a enormous bump.Such snobbish flash idiots as the saying goes all fur coat no knickers πŸ™„πŸ™„
to be fair I buy Fendi and high end brands I’ve spent Β£390 on a jumper I’m only in A average paid job I do save a lot though unlike these pair . She probably gets them gifted . When Leo was born she was given lots designer baby clothes she never even put them on him no doubt she sold them .

Reactions: 8
to be fair I buy Fendi and high end brands I’ve spent Β£390 on a jumper I’m only in A average paid job I do save a lot though unlike these pair . She probably gets them gifted . When Leo was born she was given lots designer baby clothes she never even put them on him no doubt she sold them .
Difference is I bet you work hard so you can treat yourselfπŸ‘πŸΌ These cunts beg for clothes, food, nappies & everything else, no wonder she can buy all this designer gearπŸ™„ while her poor baby boy is cutting about in Ali express & shein so his mum can link to itπŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
I’ve never known anything like it. He is SO manic, he just is bizarre. He’s mid thirties and he’s doing all this. WHY does he have to film himself doing his whole day? All this fakery meditating etc it’s just for show, next he will be telling us he’s booking into a meditation retreat in the bleeping Himalayas!!! That he will beg for to be gifted. Imagine him with no phone service on a meditation retreat or something πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Once you go down the route of advertising and selling purely anything then you run the risk to lowering your chances of a decent role, is he slow? Surely he knew the risk?

I think he’s become desperate . He buys followers none stop he’s manic . Films all day himself on his own it’s weird

Reactions: 7
Lol 🀣🀣🀣
View attachment 1259800View attachment 1259802

I love the write up under the second photo. How very apt!
OMG..that bleeping pic of him on the poster. His syrup is laying on top of his head like a dead hedgehog...

I’ve never known anything like it. He is SO manic, he just is bizarre. He’s mid thirties and he’s doing all this. WHY does he have to film himself doing his whole day? All this fakery meditating etc it’s just for show, next he will be telling us he’s booking into a meditation retreat in the bleeping Himalayas!!! That he will beg for to be gifted. Imagine him with no phone service on a meditation retreat or something πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Imagine him on a silent retreat. He'd have a breakdown in the first hour ....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
He’s in the gym and clearly just finished a work out as he’s out of breath…..why the duck is he banging on about people giving advice over Insta messages? I agree with someone who said earlier - he is so obsessed with social media he thinks of any old random tit to say just so he can pick up his phone and film himself and post it to his story. There’s something very wrong with him, I have never ever come across anyone who is as obsessed with Instagram as he is.

Also he is ugly as duck. His haggered face, those bleeping comedy teeth, those repulsive tattoos and that glued on hair make me wanna gip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If you close your eyes you can pretend tour in Monaco. Wtf Jake. If you close your eyes you can't see anything!!!!!, If you close your eyes you can pretend you are anywhere
Acting like he’s been anywhere near Monaco. Grubby looking bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.