Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s Still not figured out why his engagement rate is tit .
he posts none stop from the minute he wakes up . We see him in bed in his boxers all day doing mad tit like that . He’s manic 24/7 . He has no friends he’s a very lonely man who needs constant validation from strangers . He needs a slap and a wake up call ASAP because it’s strange behaviour And it’s not helping him get work at all .
It’s also because he doesn’t actually engage with his followers. I don’t want to give him ideas but if he actually acknowledged some of the comments on his posts his engagement will go up. It ain’t as if he has many comments to reply to. He just focuses on the one or two negative comments. Bellend!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So does ITS actually stand for In The Sale?! Her edit needs to be ITB... In The Bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh god give over all of them.
Also, why the fck has he said the date he'll be in Dublin (just caught up on his shifty stories from yesterday)

Is he hoping a desperate bunch of groupies will be frantically running from bar to bar in temple bar hoping to find him. Bet he's stopping in Bono's hotel and he'll swing open his balcony in his grunky boxers singing its a beautiful daaaay 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
One word….. DESPERATION🤦🏼‍♀️

That is all I see on all of their pages😂 Fakey with his fake illnesses, Lord Farquaad with her aff links and soapy su with her ootd🤢 They have zero content🙄 Anyone who follows them & tells them how amazing they are must lead really boring lives. I’m at the stage that I don’t want to put myself through it even for the bants😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s also because he doesn’t actually engage with his followers. I don’t want to give him ideas but if he actually acknowledged some of the comments on his posts his engagement will go up. It ain’t as if he has many comments to reply to. He just focuses on the one or two negative comments. Bellend!
I reckon he knows this cos Sophie herself as been replying to more comments on her posts recently. If she has 10 comments, 5 of them are her replies 😂. It’s so obvious why she’s doing it. I honestly think they truly believed when he got to a million and her a quarter of a million, the job offers and new brand deals would come flooding in. They don’t seem to realise not everybody is as obsessed with Instagram as they are and there are a lot more z listers with much bigger followings than these 2 could only ever dream of 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
His posts are same tit different day.Hardly any likes as boring as duck .The cat did not get the extra flow of likes and Leo hardly bringing in much content he’s running out of ideas.His ego is of the scale but in reality he is at the bottom of big load of z listers all flogging the same tit .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So does ITS actually stand for In The Sale?! Her edit needs to be ITB... In The Bin.
ITS = It's Total Shite! 😉

Here we go again!! 🤣
Screenshot_20220512-122425.png

Screenshot_20220512-122429.png

That's not your chopper bro. Your's is miniscule, hiding, and nobody has evidence of seeing it! 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220512-122449.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Look at molly mae made millions she was on 1 show . That’s right 1 SHOW Ashe didn’t need to beg for followers she didn’t need to buy followers she didn’t need to even post a damn storie . She didn’t need to go on all these other shows . She just did love island and has hit it big she has jobs coming her way every day 😂 . Jake your not young your a middle aged man with a wife to be and kids your past it just accept your irrelevant. Why would younger people follow you . Your boring and irrelevant and so is that girlfriend of yours !!

• Haha
Now he reckons glandular fever?! Hahahaha oh dear. I had that 13 years ago and I was hospitalised with it. I couldn’t even swallow my own saliva, never mind prancing around like an idiot like he is.

I’m no doctor but that’s definitely not glandular fever😂 Other than a lung infection that was the most ill I’ve felt for a long period of time. The swelling was unreal.
He’s just work shy but wants money, he needs to get a normal job & enjoy what he has.
To be so OTT when some of his followers have chronic illnesses / untreatable conditions is vile. Get a grip and go to work!

Reactions: 18
“ I didn’t really want to take antibiotics “

you didn’t take the first lot wasting tablets that somebody else could have had you selfish prick !! And if you didn’t really want antibiotics why go the doctors ?? So full off tit it’s unreal . Your a joke you Really are

Reactions: 20
bleeping hell please no can’t take much more and now tagging her outfit 😂😂😂The worlds gone made .He has put that story of Sophie on tik tok his stories on his page just duck off please and take outfit of the day with you View attachment 1260953
duck off your 60 plus (like me) go and do some knitting (like me) and have a couple of glasses of wine tonight (like me) nobody cares what you are wearing you boring woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god give over all of them.
Also, why the fck has he said the date he'll be in Dublin (just caught up on his shifty stories from yesterday)

Is he hoping a desperate bunch of groupies will be frantically running from bar to bar in temple bar hoping to find him. Bet he's stopping in Bono's hotel and he'll swing open his balcony in his grunky boxers singing its a beautiful daaaay 🤣
What dates is in in Dublin? I think I might have to make sure I'm not there 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His reply you never know haha in your dreams.Maybe they have a gym nearby needing someone to empty the room in seconds 😬
F9F5D444-A090-4BA2-875D-B042C69D26B3.jpeg

He really is creepy.The cast loads of young women and that bleeping tit stood topless just why 🤢Does Sophie not cringe at his over inflated ego that he thinks for some reason he’s all that 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
74E45AF3-3056-4DAF-A871-3359DFF39F42.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Early thread suggestion

Sophie's Edit's in the Bin While Washed Up Jakey Begs in Dublin

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.