Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I much prefer the company of a psycho than a boring bleep.

He’s either SADFISHING, attempting to be funny (Jake, thrush is funnier) and failing. I mean, everything in his life is fixated on social media - this doesn’t mean he has a mental illness - it just means he’s a thirsty bleep, with an addiction to social media to facilitate his need for validation.

This is not mental illness. Showbiz tends to attract a level of narcissism (believe me, the lower down the list - the bigger the ego & harder it is to feed the ego. This usually means desperation comes into play)

The higher up the chain do not resort to this behaviour, either because they don’t need to, have zero interest in it or just not interested or have it. the constant need to be “on” is exhausting.

Also anyone who is ACTUALLY busy with their job does not have the time to be on social media as much as Jake. Right now (Hi again Jake 👋) I’d scouring the internet for ideas he can use and attempt to pass off as his own - all for his social media accounts. His life is Instagram.

So in essence - he’s one boring duck.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
One word….. DESPERATION🤦🏼‍♀️

That is all I see on all of their pages😂 Fakey with his fake illnesses, Lord Farquaad with her aff links and soapy su with her ootd🤢 They have zero content🙄 Anyone who follows them & tells them how amazing they are must lead really boring lives. I’m at the stage that I don’t want to put myself through it even for the bants😩
The more desperate he gets the more awful looking he gets. He looks like he doesn’t get any sleep as he stays up plotting to revive his ‘career’. All that gym and his body still ain’t all that. He might as well start covering up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh just duck off. NOBODY CARES APART FROM YOUR IMAGINARY FRIENDS! head!
View attachment 1261391
It’s actually embarrassing how transparent he is. Desperately trying to anything to up his engagement. He struggles doing the shows cos while he’s performing, he can’t be checking his insta 🙄 I love how he puts ‘most’ people are kind 😂 No Jakey the people you are implying are unkind and the ones that don’t fall for your bullshit and see straight through your fakeness 👍🏻

Reactions: 19
Most people 😂😂

hi Jake sorry I’m not kind and don’t stroke your EGO . I just think your a lazy boring irrelevant bleep I just read this thread for the jokes and bantz and to laugh at how tragic and manic you are …l

• Haha
Reactions: 22
His reply you never know haha in your dreams.Maybe they have a gym nearby needing someone to empty the room in seconds 😬View attachment 1261267

He really is creepy.The cast loads of young women and that bleeping tit stood topless just why 🤢Does Sophie not cringe at his over inflated ego that he thinks for some reason he’s all that 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢View attachment 1261285
I hope he’s never, ever cast in Joseph. One of my favourite musicals and I’d refuse to see him in it!

Reactions: 13
So he's either on a comedown or wanting to pull a sickie. Same every week. It doesn't help that he was out two days after supposedly having antibiotics. Walks around naked all day. Lays outside intherain. Shouts constantly in his sons face etc. Honestly tho I don't think he is even bad. Footloose must be sick of him. He has his usual weekly video up of him proposing. Enjoy refreshing tattle all morning. Muchhausens Jake

Them seven seas aren't working for you bro
“I need more antibiotics I usually get two weeks !! Got more antibiotics but I don’t really wanna take them” what the duck??

Most people 😂😂

hi Jake sorry I’m not kind and don’t stroke your EGO . I just think your a lazy boring irrelevant bleep I just read this thread for the jokes and bantz and to laugh at how tragic and manic you are …l
You missed off peace and love lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
He’s like a rollercoaster…he’s up, hyper and high then down, after sympathy, ill.
Change the story Fakey

Only 3300 likes on his stupid engagement video he’s certainly bombing with his posts.Probably going to have to pull the old grief story within the week😡Wonder if he will show at that baby thing on Sunday as not promoting it and as we know that family tell us every boring detail of their days 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And I just like calling you a Cock.. I can't help it, it's quite addictive once you start saying it..Cock Cock Cock....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
His reply you never know haha in your dreams.Maybe they have a gym nearby needing someone to empty the room in seconds 😬View attachment 1261267

He really is creepy.The cast loads of young women and that bleeping tit stood topless just why 🤢Does Sophie not cringe at his over inflated ego that he thinks for some reason he’s all that 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢View attachment 1261285
Love the fact the people behind him take no bleeping notice...

Can’t understand why he’s always naked
He wants to return to the womb. That'll make Nanny QVC bandy then......

Only 3300 likes on his stupid engagement video he’s certainly bombing with his posts.Probably going to have to pull the old grief story within the week😡Wonder if he will show at that baby thing on Sunday as not promoting it and as we know that family tell us every boring detail of their days 🙄
He'll pull a sickie, sad lazy bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.