Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“He’s thirsty, thirsty very very thirsty”

I could never be with a man who needed so much validation from strangers. It’s not just pitiful, it’s pathetic - the level of desperation is becoming much worse on a daily basis.

Now, if Jake was 17-21 (21 max) I could understand this desperate daily need for attention by means of showing your torso or thirst trapping, in your 30s it’s just very unattractive. His inability to be able to differentiate that quality & quantity are very different things is evident by his tit content & the amount of tit content.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Another back injury imminent? Nope, we're right. He's definitely not very blessed in the brain or downstairs department is he? Imagine living with this utter twit! 🤡
Screenshot_20220511-165454.png

Screenshot_20220511-165513.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anybody actually think this behaviour is normal . My teenage brother acts more mature . Wtf is wrong with him at all . It’s so funny how he’s on his own but not met up with friends or work friends maybe because he has NONE ….. wonder why 😂🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 18
He’s a very disturbed human, this constant onslaught of insta stories, he’s is the boringest fucker god ever put on this earth. Fact

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He so in need of valuation it’s disturbing.Keep reporting as seeing his saggy balls put me of my tea 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s Still not figured out why his engagement rate is tit .
he posts none stop from the minute he wakes up . We see him in bed in his boxers all day doing mad tit like that . He’s manic 24/7 . He has no friends he’s a very lonely man who needs constant validation from strangers . He needs a slap and a wake up call ASAP because it’s strange behaviour And it’s not helping him get work at all .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I knew he’d be prancing round in his boxers after reading here. Trouble is he’s actually proved us right. Still can’t see anything 🧐😂
My big toe is bigger than his cock....

Another back injury imminent? Nope, we're right. He's definitely not very blessed in the brain or downstairs department is he? Imagine living with this utter twit! 🤡
View attachment 1259301

View attachment 1259308
Yogi Bore ....

He’s Still not figured out why his engagement rate is tit .
he posts none stop from the minute he wakes up . We see him in bed in his boxers all day doing mad tit like that . He’s manic 24/7 . He has no friends he’s a very lonely man who needs constant validation from strangers . He needs a slap and a wake up call ASAP because it’s strange behaviour And it’s not helping him get work at all .
He's got some kind of borderline personality disorder. The constant need for praise, attention and validation is off the scale.
He needs an assessment and medication to sort him out, as he'll get worse once his very limited kind of fame disappears...

Imagine this wazzock on the top of you View attachment 1259267
I'd have more fun sitting on me finger.....👍👍👍👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Cock hasn't had a fag for three weeks not even when he has a drink with his mates, but then says you never know I might have one ....what is he on, talks a load of tit just for something to say into that phone....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cock hasn't had a fag for three weeks not even when he has a drink with his mates, but then says you never know I might have one ....what is he on, talks a load of tit just for something to say into that phone....
Has got no mates so won’t have occasion to have a ciggy lol .His cast members avoid him like the plague 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this not the same dress from the hen edit?? Because apparently the person wearing this says its from the new lorna luxe collection?!?! 🤔🤔🤔
No it’s definitely not. It’s still tat but not as bad as the dresses from Sophie’s edit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.