Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he so beggy following all these shows? Surely that’s what he pays a management company for?
Thing is his management are more concerned with their ex Love Island and Towie clients than a person whose been doing the reality circuit for years but has still never managed to actually hit the big time. Look at Off Limits clients and most of them on the ‘entertainment’ side are a lot younger than Jakey. Any agency set up by an ex Towie member is never going to compete with the likes of ymu group or intertalent group who have proper actors, singers, presenters, etc… on their books.

Reactions: 12
What an absolute wanker running into his housemates bedroom and waking him up. My 4 year old came into my room and woke me up this morning at half 5 but the difference is Jake she's FOUR. She has no concept of time. His housemate told him to duck off and rightly so. I'd have punched him square in the face if he jumped all over my bed and filmed it like the irritating wank stain that he is. He is the human equivalent of thrush.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Just saw that what a prick he is seriously deranged.All for the gram film someone on the toilet acting a tit all day long my god he drains the life out of people .Back home later to play dad of the year film Leo the cat maybe Freddy is a circle of tit content.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
He is begging again for people to share the lip sync post and omg yet another post with the narrative of his dad and brother. Desperate again Jakey boy. You are pathetic using your dad and brothers memory to get likes. Nothing is out of bounds for you is it. Should be ashamed of yourself. Guess it shows how pathetic you are tho. Bringing up their deaths every few weeks for sympathy, why do you want people to like you and feel sorry for you so much. It's all fakenss . Using deaths to getlikes. You abolute tit show. Lower than low
It's hard to share when 60% of your'fans' are bots ... 👍👍👍

Reactions: 11
Like father like son with that tit stuck up his nose. Maybe he’ll understand how Leo feels now as they never seem to wipe his nose 🤢 How do you think he’s going to react when he realises he’s been shadowbanned again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys going to give you a reminder when my beige brown kids crap clothes go live Um 😕.Bit like your hen crap take it from me no one will be interested in overpriced clothes from China.His outfits did nothing for poor Leo and are so dull and overpriced 👍

He has no awareness. People tell him duck off and he thinks it’s banger it’s NOT . He’s a middle age man that behaviour stops when your 20s . He needs to grow the duck up and his mum and Sophie need serious words with the bleep . When we he actually realise this is why he gets NO work !! He’s irritating and that’s just watching his Instagram . Filming co workers on the toilet now waking them up . hes A absolute prick 🤯

Reactions: 15
His mum pulling Kirk on coronation street to pieces god she’s a nasty cow He’s playing a character and came across a lovely bloke in I’m a celebrity.At least he has a good job 👏🏼 what do you do for a living soapy su and your claim to so called fame is the most ridiculous man child who craves attention 24 hours a day .God she as insufferable as him 🖕

Reactions: 26
His mum pulling Kirk on coronation street to pieces god she’s a nasty cow He’s playing a character and came across a lovely bloke in I’m a celebrity.At least he has a good job 👏🏼 what do you do for a living soapy su and your claim to so called fame is the most ridiculous man child who craves attention 24 hours a day .God she as insufferable as him 🖕
There’s a reason Andy Whyment has been in Corrie as long as he has. Remind us Su how many episodes of Hollyoaks was your golden boy in again? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Catching up on the soap scoops I've come to realise I can't go without, never leave us again turkey teef 🤣 anyways, rather fitting one of her scoops today references some character taking Colombians finest and Nanny qvc can't stand it.... hmm what do u think your golden boy with be doing in Ibiza 🙊

Attachments

• Haha
The stuff that our nightmares are made of. Who else needs a bleeping valium? 😮
Screenshot_20220507-152037.png

"Anybody need us both for a TV show?" No. Thankfully not you pair of twats. duck off Beggy.
Screenshot_20220507-152145.png

Just go to the chemist, get some hayfever tablets, shut the duck up and get on with it.
Screenshot_20220507-152157.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The stuff that our nightmares are made of. Who else needs a bleeping valium? 😮
View attachment 1249949

"Anybody need us both for a TV show?" No. Thankfully not you pair of twats. duck off Beggy.
View attachment 1249954

Just go to the chemist, get some hayfever tablets, shut the duck up and get on with it.
View attachment 1249960
That's what you call comedown eyes from too much fairy dust Jake. Maybe give the Columbian a break Jake

Catching up on the soap scoops I've come to realise I can't go without, never leave us again turkey teef 🤣 anyways, rather fitting one of her scoops today references some character taking Colombians finest and Nanny qvc can't stand it.... hmm what do u think your golden boy with be doing in Ibiza 🙊
I have a sneaky feeling her boy is hang in the gear. Seeing the constant highs and lows and paranoia he has. That subject a bit close to home for man face sue

Reactions: 13
Imagine you’re trying to have a crafty wank and then Jake Quickenden bursts in for the shits and giggles and then uploads it as a story…poor dude😂

• Haha
  • Wow
No respect for anyone's privacy, he proves it time and again. The fact that he filmed someone on the toilet yet pulled a stunt like this today just shows how stupid he actually is. People expecting privacy (and rightly so) and entitled to it and he's there acting like a child filled with sugar. Some days I am delighted that I'm blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a Div..so childish on the loo, how she wants to marry this cock I don't know I would run for the hills whilst I had the time..Those bleeping stupid teeth when he was pretending to cry . 😭 Grow up you stupid git, your really getting on my nerves now.....

• Haha
Jake is too boring for nose candy, ye are giving him too much credit 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Serious question. Does the marvelous amazing funny mum of Jake's actually see her grandkid. Think I have only seen one pic from when he was born with her. He bigs her up but doesn't look like she gives a tit bout her grandson. You would think she would see him more as all she does is watch soaps all day and moan about them.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.