Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she must love it when he’s not there and there’s no fight for the mirrors in the house. How much does she love herself to post this picture 🤢 Her body looks like a child’s with bolt ons 🤦🏻‍♀️ why would anyone want an aff link to that after seeing her modelling it. They really are both getting pretty desperate if they think their posts and stories are good content.
See her baps still aren't talking to each other....

Can so tell he reads here and it annoys him
recognises for work is that a reply to me Jake because I said you ain’t got anything lined up 😂
interview don’t mean you have the job you know like the radio who didn’t even want you 😂
is it another panto show jakes ? Oh please tell us we are all so excited to know ….. NOT

what other show apart from panto would want this bleep really 😂😂
Crime watch, for the crime reconstructions😂😂😂😂😂

The teeth 😳😳😳😳and as usual no saying it’s a ad for her new post

Daft fucker he just makes me want to 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮grow up you daft twit
duck me, that's an all time low. Face it, donkey teeth, yer career is down the shithouse with your make believe turd ...

I’m saying nothing🤐 Disgusting bleep playing about with his bits & ko he’s taking a tit🤢
Bet his balls and his arse smell the same 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What the duck is he on on that live? He’s deffo on the old marching powder 👃🏼 He’s manic and his pupils are 👁 he’s deffo on something, you sad bleep prickeden, you’ve made yourself look like a mad twit, I wouldn’t employ you at all, your a liability 🤣 you will be your own downfall and I can’t wait to watch 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched his live. What a bore. Only 700 people watching . Most licked his arse. One said backstreet boys called they want their hair back to which he obviously replied. He said well when you pay this much for a hair transplant you want to grow it. Said he's still run down from tonsilitis and feels tired. His hayfever is absolutely terrible so he not feeling himself. Says he got an interview for another musical. Not Tele , because everyone thinks it's not work if he is on Tele. He would love to do celeb big brother which he has heard is coming back. He would also do the new I'm a celeb. Basically beggning for work and being poorly. At the end when he left he got three coughs in

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Just watched his live. What a bore. Only 700 people watching . Most licked his arse. One said backstreet boys called they want their hair back to which he obviously replied. He said well when you pay this much for a hair transplant you want to grow it. Said he's still run down from tonsilitis and feels tired. His hayfever is absolutely terrible so he not feeling himself. Says he got an interview for another musical. Not Tele , because everyone thinks it's not work if he is on Tele. He would love to do celeb big brother which he has heard is coming back. He would also do the new I'm a celeb. Basically beggning for work and being poorly. At the end when he left he got three coughs in
Why the duck would I’m a celeb have a runner up from 8 years ago with all the actual ‘stars’ they’ve had on over the duration of the show? They don’t even follow him on Instagram 😂 as for CBB get him on and let them do the task where they have to listen to what the public really think of them and then watch him have a meltdown 😂. He couldn’t keep up the mr nice guy act for that long no way. Wonder if the musical is in the West End 😂😂😂 and the only reason it’s not TV is cos no broadcaster wants an ageing ex reality show contestant when there’s so much younger more talented people around now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Nice to see Sophie has done a grid post with Fred in which isn’t a paid ad👍🏻 Also noticed she’s taken the link to the ITS edit out of her bio and it’s now just way down on her highlight reels instead 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Soz back again, then I’ll go back to 👀😂 he tries to act like woody and kleiny 😂check them out 😂there brill though ☺ But he’s just a carbon copy cat 😂 have a lovely weekend everyone and I always love your recaps jak 🥰xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Nice to see Sophie has done a grid post with Fred in which isn’t a paid ad👍🏻 Also noticed she’s taken the link to the ITS edit out of her bio and it’s now just way down on her highlight reels instead 🤭😂
How embarrassing three week build up and a week later gone 😂Good luck with other names knocking on the door those clothes were cheap and nasty 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well golden child isn’t a very good son is he?🙄 Has just liked & commented 44 minutes ago on the video that his dad posted 2 days ago😉😂 He has listened to his Dad’s pleas & shared it tho, good boy Leo👏🏼😂
1F4BC801-A673-4AE5-B8CB-8C0EB0606E2B.jpeg

Soz back again, then I’ll go back to 👀😂 he tries to act like woody and kleiny 😂check them out 😂there brill though ☺ But he’s just a carbon copy cat 😂 have a lovely weekend everyone and I always love your recaps jak 🥰xxx
Thank you Peekaboo😘 I love woody & kleiny, this clown isn’t even in the same league as them😂 He has no content whatsoever now, he knows even golden child isn’t bringing the likes in now so he has to plagiarise other peoples work, sad old man🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well golden child isn’t a very good son is he?🙄 Has just liked & commented 44 minutes ago on the video that his dad posted 2 days ago😉😂 He has listened to his Dad’s pleas & shared it tho, good boy Leo👏🏼😂View attachment 1248230

Thank you Peekaboo😘 I love woody & kleiny, this clown isn’t even in the same league as them😂 He has no content whatsoever now, he knows even golden child isn’t bringing the likes in now so he has to plagiarise other peoples work, sad old man🤣
HAHAHAHAAH YOUR ICON😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t get attention so deletes his post pidgin 😂😂
can’t get attention acting like a immature prat

now He does a post mentioning his brother duck off jake your so predictable. Many people have lost loved ones shut the duck us seriously!!! My family always said when they die don’t use it for attention and I agree this prick uses his dad and brothers death for attention .

How many times in the last 24 hours has he asked his Co workers to 'take my phone bro and film me' if my co workers did that constantly I'd drop their phone hoping the smash the screen. He is beyond tedious. How there all coping with him I don't know cos they don't seem that bad themselves!
I'd have flushed his poxy phone down the bog ...🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He just has to milk stuff to the bleeping max no one liking my post bring out my dad brother .Toms widow was on tv today looking beautiful and full of hope .God Jake tell your mum in private you love her how bleeping desperate are you for likes is beyond a joke 😡😡😡

He just has to milk stuff to the bleeping max no one liking my post bring out my dad brother .Toms widow was on tv today looking beautiful and full of hope .God Jake tell your mum in private you love her how bleeping desperate are you for likes is beyond a joke 😡😡😡
Also thank your girlfriend for doing all the childcare while you piss about all day with your tit stories that bore us all to death 💀 Dick

• Heart
Always has to bring the brother and dad into it though 😴 and why does he have to do a post? Why not send her a nice card and tell her privately? Oh no that’s not going to help his engagement rate on social media is it? Attention seeking wanker 😡
His engagement must be at an all time low! Things are bad when we’re even bored of taking the piss out of him😂 He’s grasping at straws now, putting up random this or that polls all the time, he was lucky if there was about 10 icks sent in today😂 He has nothing about him, if it wasn’t for buying bots the followers would be free falling🤦🏼‍♀️ So he’s went for the trusty tell my mum I love her (everyone will find that sweet🤢) and mention losing my Dad & brother (sympathy likes😡)

Jake for the love of god give it up🙄 You’re clinging on to something that has passed you by long ago🤦🏼‍♀️ You had your opportunities, so now it’s time to face facts and get a real job & pay something back to society because heaven knows you’ve taken plenty😐 This is another narc trait, he gets complacent when a scrap of work is thrown his way or he’s shown some attention and thinks ‘he’s made it’😂 when the reality is it’s fleeting so don’t go making all these plans & spending money like it’s going out of fashion because it’s never guaranteed🤷🏼‍♀️Things aren’t looking great for the Ickendens👏🏼😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.