Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is begging again for people to share the lip sync post and omg yet another post with the narrative of his dad and brother. Desperate again Jakey boy. You are pathetic using your dad and brothers memory to get likes. Nothing is out of bounds for you is it. Should be ashamed of yourself. Guess it shows how pathetic you are tho. Bringing up their deaths every few weeks for sympathy, why do you want people to like you and feel sorry for you so much. It's all fakenss . Using deaths to getlikes. You abolute tit show. Lower than low

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just been on to my partners Insta so I could have a nosey. 1. Can’t believe he still begging people to share that lip syncing video that is totally crap and 2. I had to type his whole name in to find him so I’m assuming he’s been shadowbanned again 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 well done to all of you for reporting him and achieving our objective 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh wowe is me, with his r.i.p pity post, he’s such a grade A cu*nt!!!!! He just wants all his fannyw flutter sheep to say u are so strong and amazing as is ur mum, blah blah blah! Mark my words another sad post before stag and wedding saying he misses dad and bro, yawn 🥱
🛎 🔚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh wowe is me, with his r.i.p pity post, he’s such a grade A cu*nt!!!!! He just wants all his fannyw flutter sheep to say u are so strong and amazing as is ur mum, blah blah blah! Mark my words another sad post before stag and wedding saying he misses dad and bro, yawn 🥱
🛎 🔚
You’re being kind 😂 They’ll be at least another half a dozen posts about his dad & brother before the wedding and on his actual wedding day, he’ll probably photoshop a picture of them being there with him 🙄 He’s a total grief thief 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You’re being kind 😂 They’ll be at least another half a dozen posts about his dad & brother before the wedding and on his actual wedding day, he’ll probably photoshop a picture of them being there with him 🙄 He’s a total grief thief 😡
Like nanny pat on the jess wright pic , suuuuuuuuuper creepy 🫣🫣🫣🫣

• Sick
Reactions: 9
LOL at Soph kicking a ball for Leoforlikes which he didn't even acknowledge, even though he nearly tripped over it.. Just walked on by.. 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow he is desperately panic posting literally trying anything to get engagement! What is he talking about icks being reported acting like he doesn’t care? Mother appreciation post and a beg to share his jim carrey impression post! Its getting so cringey now the desperation hes literally running out of ideas! If your post was any good you beg people would share it! You begging isnt going to make it funny! God hes a twit I don’t know why i pop on to look when i know im just going to get wound up!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
After discovering that instahuns deliberately make spelling mistakes to get more comments via people correcting them, I also noticed that apparently they get more engagement from reels than posts due to reels automatically playing when you scroll through. 100% he has googled how to increase his engagement rate on Insta and that’s why he’s doing more reels now. I wonder if he realises he can buy likes as well as followers because his reels aren’t gaining a lot of likes or comments 😂 time to get the credit card out again Jakey 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
After discovering that instahuns deliberately make spelling mistakes to get more comments via people correcting them, I also noticed that apparently they get more engagement from reels than posts due to reels automatically playing when you scroll through. 100% he has googled how to increase his engagement rate on Insta and that’s why he’s doing more reels now. I wonder if he realises he can buy likes as well as followers because his reels aren’t gaining a lot of likes or comments 😂 time to get the credit card out again Jakey 👍🏻
They’ll defo know about the reel thing because one of the social media content creators that Soph followed shared that on her page🙄 They’re literally clutching at straws, no amount of content/digital creators is going to save them😂😂 Wouldn’t be surprised if they quickly make cash cow number 3🤢

Reactions: 8
Jake Quickenden - the man who buys thousands of followers, begs people to share his tit reels, comments on his posts from his baby’s Instagram account, deletes posts if they don’t get enough likes and sends messages to himself saying what an amazing guy he is - this man is calling people ‘sad’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They’ll defo know about the reel thing because one of the social media content creators that Soph followed shared that on her page🙄 They’re literally clutching at straws, no amount of content/digital creators is going to save them😂😂 Wouldn’t be surprised if they quickly make cash cow number 3🤢
Sounds about right. Poor child will be set up with their own Instagram account within days of being born just so another account can comment on daddy’s posts 🙄 He’ll duck off on another musical tour leaving Sophie yet again holding another baby whilst trying to keep her job as a top rate ‘influencer’ going. It will be a race between them & Marcel and his missus on who produces another zlister baby first 😂 Thing is they’ll always be ‘celebs’ that are pregnant that are higher up the z list scale than they are (not difficult to be fair 😉). So apart from another mag deal and a few freebies, another baby isn’t going to help propel them to the fame they both obsessively crave. One thing guaranteed if she does get pregnant, he’ll be tagging mtv trying to get another series of celebrity bumps going 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He is really trying to hard and failing miserably.Hanging about with young lads remember his stupid chains in New York and awful clothes .Soapy su thinks she’s a star now but got 350 likes on her turkey teeth post 😬😬😬Sophie must be feeling a twit that her big reveal was a joke and has removed her ambassador ad on her Instagram bio😬😬So what’s next use Leo who clearly has no interest in the cat or the pair of them.Jake is so cringe bitter and all round a insufferable twit that he will forever be chasing stardom.His last post was just like Wtf I wonder how many times the hole has used his loss for likes bet it’s in double numbers 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm cringing for Sophie. Imagine getting all excited over ITS Hen.do tat! Surely she must have realised it would be an epic fail. Get back to your beauty business, get some pride and dump that narcissist of a fiance

• Haha
So Sophie’s day of riveting content begins with again showing us Leo’s Breakfast 😴😴😴 and he’s suddenly developed an interest in F1 again after not talking about it for weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also noticed he’s started following The Hit List on BBC. I think Marvin & Rochelle’s jobs are pretty safe or is it another show he’s going to beg to go on as a ‘celeb’ contestant 🙄 He’s determined to get his foot in the door at the BBC somehow. Don’t hold your breath Jakey 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Why is he so beggy following all these shows? Surely that’s what he pays a management company for?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.