Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who are banned will show his care of his son this morning and apologise for pictures of crap 💩 what a bleeping prick he is .Eye bleeping himself on the bed he really turns my stomach .

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
He deserves everything he gets on here after posting those vile pictures. Get your stuff ready before you start.....dick.

Reactions: 17
I am appalled and not much pisses me off .Poor Leo was undressed in the garden last week and was poorly then.Tit head was half naked out this week and now moaning he has a cold 🤥That house must stink did you see the carpet it’s filthy.I probably can’t see it as reported him he really deserves all the bad karma coming his way .Sophie’s need for so called stardom leading her down a life of utter hell with the prick that is fakey jakey 😡

Reactions: 20
Again shows how thick or desperate Sophie must be to stay with this head. No way would I let my partner post anything like that (not that he’d dream of doing it anyway) Sophie bleeping grow a pair and tell that attention seeking bleep to stop embarrassing both your sons and using them for engagement on his social media that he allegedly doesnt care about 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He is fucken vile, who in their right mind would post stuff like that on insta 🤢 he needs help, he’s not right in the head

Just been on my partners insta so I could report those disgusting stories he put on this morning 🤢 I wonder if he gets a lot of engagement from it, if he’ll make them into a grid post 🙄 nothing would surprise me of him. I see he is now saying he’s got a cold when all week he’s saying he’s got hayfever. The only illness he has is hypochondria. As for that child’s nose, instead of tagging every tv show, famous person and brands you’ve previously ‘worked’ for, try tagging in Kleenex and maybe they’ll provide you with some tissues. I’m amazed Leo can even breathe with the amount of snot there this morning 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
He’s absolutely vile. 🤬
maybe if the lazy bleep spent less time on Instagram that would never have happened l this is exactly an example of what people are saying to him . Get of the bleeping phone and be a parent ffs it really ain’t that hard !!!! Also give your kid some dignity. No wwonder he gets no work and has no friends he’s weird as duck

Reactions: 16
I assume he’s seen a post about it being (American) Mother’s Day so jumped on.

Nor Sophie just tripping her kid with a ball while he ignores her
“this is for my mum … then goes in to talk about himself and his own regrets “ he’s pathetic.

Reactions: 14
The snot on that babies face! Why doesnt he wipe it before he shows him on camera! He wouldnt put himself on camera with snot hanging out his nose so why do it to that poor baby.

For those who are banned will show his care of his son this morning and apologise for pictures of crap 💩 what a bleeping prick he is .Eye bleeping himself on the bed he really turns my stomach .
I’m actually disgusted at this. It’s wrong on so many levels even for him. There’s no way leo4likes did all that in like the 10 seconds fake is claiming.
you sad dirty thick bastard!!

Reactions: 16
I cannot bear parents who post pictures of their poorly children on Instagram. I think it is absolutely abhorrent. Why would you post pictures of your children at their most vulnerable? No matter how many followers you've got, who even thinks it's ok to do this? I especially hate people (Ashley Cain I'm looking at you) who post pictures and videos of their children in hospital when they're at their absolute worst. And as for posting videos of their kids in the bath, don't even get me bleeping started. Absolute morons. Jake has been guilty of doing both the absolute cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Who doesn't put a mat down to change their 15 month old? I know that he's too big for a changing table but Jesus Christ you would put something underneath him! And when I used to change my daughter's nappy I would make sure I had every thing to do it BEFORE I started because she was walking at that age and I didn't want tit all over my carpets which, funnily enough, never happened. Even if you don't put anything down because there is literally nothing to hand, who in their right mind leaves their baby unattended on the floor with their crappy nappy off and lying next to them??? His brains really are in his dick.
All done for content and engagement. He's bleeping predictable, I'll give the vile bleep that

Oh do duck off....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let’s hope us all reporting him does some good but I doubt it .The creepy idiot Stephen bear lost his Instagram and tik tok this week best news ever .Rather than film all day get off your arse and clean your mangy house .God the pair of them deserve each other she’s as self obsessed as him and soapy su is becoming as bad her soap scoops are unwatchable 😳😳

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.