Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to stop following his muvva she got on my bleeping nerves with her comments about the soaps, she thinks she is important and hogging for a TV job....no wonder he is the way he is 😢...

Reactions: 13
I haven't been on for a while as old Jakey boy has been even more dull than normal.

Sophie's photoshoot for Bambi and bear yesterday though. She is incredibly obnoxious isn't she.

Ffs. Why why why would your first thought be to post a video of your baby's tit on the carpet to insta. Dirty fucker. Clean it up instead of filming it you absolute tool.

And wipe his bleeping nose, that poor child with a huge great lump of snot coming out of his nostril.

He's a dirty fucker.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The cynic in me says he does things like this for engagement, so people message him saying he is a dirty fucker. But I won't give him the satisfaction, I'd rather come here and chat to you lot about his latest ridiculous antics. head.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So glad I’m blocked because it sounds like he’s being his normal attention seeking delightful self this morning 🤮 I know he’s already shadowbanned but please keep reporting him for things like this and maybe he’ll get an actual ban. The way he uses that baby for engagement absolutely sickens me. Is nothing off limits with him 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Who doesn't put a mat down to change their 15 month old? I know that he's too big for a changing table but Jesus Christ you would put something underneath him! And when I used to change my daughter's nappy I would make sure I had every thing to do it BEFORE I started because she was walking at that age and I didn't want tit all over my carpets which, funnily enough, never happened. Even if you don't put anything down because there is literally nothing to hand, who in their right mind leaves their baby unattended on the floor with their crappy nappy off and lying next to them??? His brains really are in his dick.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Who doesn't put a mat down to change their 15 month old? I know that he's too big for a changing table but Jesus Christ you would put something underneath him! And when I used to change my daughter's nappy I would make sure I had every thing to do it BEFORE I started because she was walking at that age and I didn't want tit all over my carpets which, funnily enough, never happened. Even if you don't put anything down because there is literally nothing to hand, who in their right mind leaves their baby unattended on the floor with their crappy nappy off and lying next to them??? His brains really are in his dick.
Who in their right mind films it though 🤢 I don’t like Sophie but she’s changing nappies all week but you never see her putting it on her insta. The bloke is so desperate for engagement of any sort, he’ll stoop to any level 😡

Reactions: 24
Well he has really disgusted me and hit a new low .Give your son some respect and take that down you dirty pig .Not just showing his 💩 but his green snot and continued filming him .Then wipes his snot on his chest .Wtf he really is a pig of a man child.Is nothing out of bounds with this idiot

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
What a dirty no good slag of a cunting Father. Those pictures are out there forever. He needs serious help ( or a bleeping good hiding)🤬🤬🤬🤬
I have never seen a kid with a permanently snotty nose like Leo. Why does he think it's acceptable to show him like that?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.