Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long until he makes some reference to the size of his dick 😂 Not going to like reading here today (not that he does any day I’d imagine 🤭)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1) Not been drinking but I may have a relapse. 2) Not been smoking coz it smells like tit and I'm a singer and not good for the voice. 3) I want to set an example to other's around me. 4) I'm still a boring, beggy bleep who has obviously blagged this Champneys stay for nothing and now he's off to the whirlpool and spa. 5) My ego is bigger than my cock! 🙂
Screenshot_20220511-131831.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
We got this guy's!!!. How often does he say that.tryingto sound like he cares so much about his followers. We know that you don't ,little prickendon . Big following 😂😂😂😂 and the imaginary gardener. Rivetting content. So basically everything he said in his post about taking criticism, he got from tattle life. Yet again Jake we come to your rescue. Unfortunately there is not a thing we can do about the cock compartment. You have absolutely no hope there bro

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where's the #ad. Report, report, report. bleeping beggy twit. God he riles me up. 🤑
Screenshot_20220511-143030.png

"I haven't got a lot left as most of it has gone to charity". Liar, liar, your chin is getting wider Lord Farquuuaaard". Obviously been reading our comments......
Screenshot_20220511-151316.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Think he’s reading here hi fakey sat outside in the rain desperately trying to show us it’s not a micro penis 😂😂😂😂Looks like a 🐀 in first picture 😂😂😂
54A09782-970C-44F1-BD4C-9C8F489D18F7.png
CF0A423B-65FD-42E0-8863-97784A4D72EB.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Laying on a sunbed and its raining. Cue another massive cold coming up where he is "dying". I just hope there aren't any throat shots again. 🤑
Screenshot_20220511-151058.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They both read here it’s so obvious 😂😂

is he still doing panto why the duck ain’t he at home watching his kids if he’s not actually working .
He did a show last night. Not sure how many more this week but he's blagged a whole week at Champneys. duck knows how and why?

• Sick
Where's the #ad. Report, report, report. bleeping beggy twit. God he riles me up. 🤑
View attachment 1259020

"I haven't got a lot left as most of it has gone to charity". Liar, liar, your chin is getting wider Lord Farquuuaaard". Obviously been reading our comments......
View attachment 1259098
So if most of Leo’s stuff has gone to charity, why didn’t she give her clothes to charity - absolute bullshit. She’s obviously read on here and is now making up her excuses 🤦🏻‍♀️

Laying on a sunbed and its raining. Cue another massive cold coming up where he is "dying". I just hope there aren't any throat shots again. 🤑
View attachment 1259108
He’s such a desperate beg 🤢

They both read here it’s so obvious 😂😂

is he still doing panto why the duck ain’t he at home watching his kids if he’s not actually working .
She must love the fact she has two kids to look after while he’s swanning around for a week in another spa. More fool her

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.