Jake Quickenden #18 Jakeโ€™s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she wants ยฃ385 for them๐Ÿ˜ฑ Whether theyโ€™ve been worn only once or not (highly doubtful) they are still second hand shoes ๐Ÿคข
Think she has reduced them said 550 when I looked .Those jeans she had in her stories and sold were a size 6 and hung of her ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Wow
Reactions: 8
As someone who sadly lost 2 stone threw crohns and ended up having major surgery.Her unhealthy weight is a choice and no wonder her hen edit bombed it was dreadful and the clothes do not represent everyday womens body .It took me less than 6 weeks to get bk to 9 stone so itโ€™s sad that she wants to be like a child in her body image.Waif like weird chin and boobs you could use as arm rests are deffo not want most women look up to

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she wants to be lean why doesnโ€™t she have more muscle? You would think with all her time at the gym you would see that progress.

Reactions: 11
If she wants to be lean why doesnโ€™t she have more muscle? You would think with all her time at the gym you would see that progress.
Exactly. What I donโ€™t like is the fact she has said more than once she wants to put on weight but she obviously doesnโ€™t. If she did sheโ€™d eat more and do different workouts at the gym. I accept she is a naturally slim person but her weight as it is now is a total choice. 29 years of age and she has the physique of a pre teen (minus the fake tits) and the face of a middle aged woman. Sad thing is she really believes she looks good ๐Ÿ˜ž

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Haha when you have a big following his bleeping ego .You mean when you buy your BIG following ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
0303D7C5-1BB1-43BC-9CF2-E8B6D7092F1F.png

Haha when you have a big following his bleeping ego .You mean when you buy your BIG following ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
0303D7C5-1BB1-43BC-9CF2-E8B6D7092F1F.png
Also he does not get negative messages on his Instagram hardly and never replies to anyone unless they have a blue tick .So duck off you ๐Ÿ›Ž end

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Haha when you have a big following his bleeping ego .You mean when you buy your BIG following ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„View attachment 1258472
Him take on constructive criticism ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ let go of his ego while saying about his โ€˜big followingโ€™ ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ and that heโ€™ll try and listen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Jake youโ€™ve got 1 million followers on Instagram and a high majority of them you paid for. People go on love island and get more followers in 2 months than you got in 10 years. Heโ€™s obviously planning some woe is me story this week because heโ€™s mentioned โ€˜ups and downsโ€™. Jake go buy yourself some more followers and maybe some likes while you are at it, you sad attention seeking twit. Maybe that will cheer you up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So thought Iโ€™d have a look at her Vinted page just to be nosey. Firstly how wrong that sheโ€™s making money off of ITS stuff thatโ€™s sheโ€™s been gifted (wonder how long it will be until her hen edit is on there lol) and secondly if sheโ€™s a size 6 at Zara, it shows just how skinny she is as everyone knows how ungenerous Zaraโ€™s sizing is. I wonder if sheโ€™ll try selling any of his crap on there at some stage. Theyโ€™ve definitely been overspending cos why else would you do this and not give the proceeds to charity ๐Ÿ™„
Vicky Pattison is the same. Must get gifted a tonne of stuff which she barely has time to sort through yet sells them. I would be pretty cheesed off if I was the company giving her stuff to actually advertise. It shouldn't be allowed. Just greedy

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Big following....Hahahahahah I needed that laugh ๐Ÿ˜ƒ what's he on, give me some...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So thought Iโ€™d have a look at her Vinted page just to be nosey. Firstly how wrong that sheโ€™s making money off of ITS stuff thatโ€™s sheโ€™s been gifted (wonder how long it will be until her hen edit is on there lol) and secondly if sheโ€™s a size 6 at Zara, it shows just how skinny she is as everyone knows how ungenerous Zaraโ€™s sizing is. I wonder if sheโ€™ll try selling any of his crap on there at some stage. Theyโ€™ve definitely been overspending cos why else would you do this and not give the proceeds to charity ๐Ÿ™„
What makes me laugh is we all know sheโ€™s a 4/6 yet ITS say sheโ€™s a size 8 ๐Ÿ™„

And she wants ยฃ385 for them๐Ÿ˜ฑ Whether theyโ€™ve been worn only once or not (highly doubtful) they are still second hand shoes ๐Ÿคข
Look how dirty they are too from her feet ๐Ÿคข

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
What a thick twit . High following is he joking Iโ€™ve seen so many accounts with more than him and guess what they didnโ€™t need to do every show to get them . lets not forget half his followers he bought himself

delusional he is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
- "Hello...is that reception?"
- "Yes, madam, how can I help?"
- "Something terrible is happening in the room above me, I can't work out if someone is having a party or a fight? There's a lot of commotion and it's been going on all day. There's shouting although I can only make out a few words ...I definitely heard the words "bro" and "peng. It's all very concerning"
- "I will look into that straight away for you madam, I'm so sorry, this is not the kind of thing we tolerate here at Champneys"
- "Thank you, I didn't pay thousands for a weekend stay just to be listening to what sounds like a herd of elephants having a rave in the room above me. Whilst I'm on the phone, I ought to mention there's a strange man in what can only be described as a comedy wig and teeth disguise prowling around filming people and talking to himself. Perhaps you could look into that too..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Haha when you have a big following his bleeping ego .You mean when you buy your BIG following ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„View attachment 1258472

Also he does not get negative messages on his Instagram hardly and never replies to anyone unless they have a blue tick .So duck off you ๐Ÿ›Ž end
Yeah ur big in India mate, where all your Bots live ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you were trying to get ยฃ385 for a pair of second hand shoes, surely the least you would do is clean them first ๐Ÿคข also she states they are mens but fit a ladies size 5. Please donโ€™t say they were his ๐Ÿ™„ I know the gold hot pants do him no favours but you know what they about the size of mens feet. If he could fit in a size 5, no wonder she looks so bloody miserable all the time ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
- "Hello...is that reception?"
- "Yes, madam, how can I help?"
- "Something terrible is happening in the room above me, I can't work out if someone is having a party or a fight? There's a lot of commotion and it's been going on all day. There's shouting although I can only make out a few words ...I definitely heard the words "bro" and "peng. It's all very concerning"
- "I will look into that straight away for you madam, I'm so sorry, this is not the kind of thing we tolerate here at Champneys"
- "Thank you, I didn't pay thousands for a weekend stay just to be listening to what sounds like a herd of elephants having a rave in the room above me. Whilst I'm on the phone, I ought to mention there's a strange man in what can only be described as a comedy wig and teeth disguise prowling around filming people and talking to himself. Perhaps you could look into that too..."
can someone ring up and complain about him? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.