Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the whole baby show thing. Funny how he hasn't been bragging about it on his posts. It's like David Lloyd all over again. He's ashamed. How he can give advice on parenting is beyond me. All he does is shout in Leo's face and rub his dirty stubble on him. I would love to be there to see the lies that come out of his mouth. Sure he will bring up his anxiety and illnesses and losing a father and brothers that's all he has to say as he wants sympathy constantly

Nanny QVC bumbag/fanny pack for holidays (I presume Ibiza) when she's saying what each compartment is for.. her cigs, her phone, her mirror (her rolled up notes and JQs cochan 🤣)

Also, Leos lack of interaction on the swing with Sophie in the garden, my dog reacts more when I open the microwave ffs. There desperately trying to prove how hands on and interactive they are with him and its failing. Imagine if they didn't come here for parenting advice, hints and tips, Leo would stil be plonked on the bed with kids TV on.... oh wait....
I don't think we should advise anymore as they get all their ideas from us . Let's let them do it all on their own

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey Jakey. Let's do some stories on how to keep your partner satisfied in bed.... Clearly not what you're doing as she looks frustrated as duck! 3 .... 2 ..... 1 ....... We will all sit back and wait but not hold our breath! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You think he’s told slopey chops to add more to her content so doing outfit of the day .Is beyond cringe and hope it was a two day after thought as with her bleeping dialogue of the soaps and the excitement she gets when talking about it is truly bleeping weird 😱😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh FFS - he’s in my home town this week. So he’s staying at Champneys which is a good 8 to 10 miles out of Aylesbury. Why stay there when he could stay in the numerous hotels in town? Did he beg a free week at Champneys? 🤔
Is he in tring? Time to burn it down 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God why’s he looking around the car park singing begging someone to notice him. Looks like an actual prick

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When did he put all the crap hes been forgotten about that hes done in his bio?? On insta!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thats cos hes so irrelevant and not famous he needs to remind people.. jezzzzz

Get over it jake. Dancing on ice don't want you back. The shows tit now anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Soph is now selling her clothes. Are things really that bad that she can’t just give them to charity like most normal people do or is she just showing off how many clothes she’s got that she no longer needs. She really thinks she’s some sort of high end fashionista but a child could put reels together better than her and again not body shaming but the clothes she’s wearing just show how thin she has got 👎🏻
Has she got someone else’s tits on 🤔
What the hell is going on here….👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When did he put all the crap hes been forgotten about that hes done in his bio?? On insta!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thats cos hes so irrelevant and not famous he needs to remind people.. jezzzzz

Get over it jake. Dancing on ice don't want you back. The shows tit now anyway.
Last week after it was mentioned on here that I’m a celeb were maybe going to do a champions edition😂😂 He had to tag them to remind them he had been on it because they don’t follow him🤦🏼‍♀️ Just like DOI forgot all about him when they did a best of compilation during lockdown🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Last week after it was mentioned on here that I’m a celeb were maybe going to do a champions edition😂😂 He had to tag them to remind them he had been on it because they don’t follow him🤦🏼‍♀️ Just like DOI forgot all about him when they did a best of compilation during lockdown🤣🤣
When I used to follow him and I asked him why did he think he kept getting overlooked. He just said "I don't know '

• Haha
When I used to follow him and I asked him why did he think he kept getting overlooked. He just said "I don't know '
Oh he knows😂 For the same reason he has a thread on here, he’s an annoying, overbearing, immature prick🙄

Can anyone explain to me how the hell this prick has gained over 2,000 followers since yesterday 🙄 Was it the riveting ad for vitamins or hello fresh? Was it car seat gate or was it just his usual exciting content with Leo? He really is that thick that he thinks buying more followers means more deals 🤦🏻‍♀️ No Jake your engagement rate is falling by the day cos your bought followers can’t actually like or comment on your boring posts. Next step he’ll start buying likes. Jake you really are one sad desperate bleep 👍🏻
He’s read on here that he’s shadowbanned, again😂 So he’s preempted the losses by getting the 💳 out😂😂 There’s no way he’s gained 2000 genuine followers on a shadowban, sad sad old man🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So thought I’d have a look at her Vinted page just to be nosey. Firstly how wrong that she’s making money off of ITS stuff that’s she’s been gifted (wonder how long it will be until her hen edit is on there lol) and secondly if she’s a size 6 at Zara, it shows just how skinny she is as everyone knows how ungenerous Zara’s sizing is. I wonder if she’ll try selling any of his crap on there at some stage. They’ve definitely been overspending cos why else would you do this and not give the proceeds to charity 🙄

Reactions: 17
So thought I’d have a look at her Vinted page just to be nosey. Firstly how wrong that she’s making money off of ITS stuff that’s she’s been gifted (wonder how long it will be until her hen edit is on there lol) and secondly if she’s a size 6 at Zara, it shows just how skinny she is as everyone knows how ungenerous Zara’s sizing is. I wonder if she’ll try selling any of his crap on there at some stage. They’ve definitely been overspending cos why else would you do this and not give the proceeds to charity 🙄
She’s definitely under weight but seems to like it as shows us all how thin she is .Her depop has a size 6 maternity dress 😱That picture I found two years ago she now is a shadow of that pretty woman .All for fame is losing her outlook on life and to marry that prick 🙄He’s going to have a chilled week hole you don’t do anything except act like a dick

• Wow
She’s definitely under weight but seems to like it as shows us all how thin she is .Her depop has a size 6 maternity dress 😱That picture I found two years ago she now is a shadow of that pretty woman .All for fame is losing her outlook on life and to marry that prick 🙄He’s going to have a chilled week hole you don’t do anything except act like a dick
She definitely loves the waif look but if you look at his previous girlfriends, so does he. It’s sad that she actually thinks she looks good. I just hope any young girl following her social media doesn’t aspire to be like her and think that’s a normal and healthy weight to be. As I say everytime I’m not bodyshaming her because I’m aware some people are naturally tiny and would love to be able to put weight on but she 100% chooses to be this thin and personally I think head probably encourages it as well 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
What’s her Vinted name?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.