Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
BFD268AA-C5B6-4FD6-A4C4-EE64968676B9.jpeg

How can she go from that to this in 4 years😩 She was so so pretty & she’s absolutely ruined herself☹ That makes me sad because she was beautiful the way she was, why do people do this to themselves🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Elle_Gee

Why anyone pays for a pet nowadays when there are so many unwanted and dumped animals in the pounds and rescue centres ☹ That cat is for content because their children wouldn't care if it was pedigree or not. Cue "Purdey Quickenden" Instagram account typing ❤❤ to Jakes inspirational fridge magnet quote posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220423-115849_Instagram.jpg
look at what has allegedly been sent to him and what he has written in response. You can't tell me he didn't write this glowing review himself 😂. The style is identical 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

redball00n

VIP Member
E
2E75708A-CB24-4247-8D5D-8A940D1B454A.png

Except you wont be off Instagram because your cunt of a boyfriend will be filming you from the second you open your eyes in a morning.

• Haha

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
FYI to anyone thinking about going to the Turkey teef factory, think long and hard, because what she said is right, you won't get a UK dentist to touch your teeth once you've been to a teef factory. I knew someone who did just that, all was well til she developed an abscess under one of her crowns and she couldn't get a UK dentist to touch it and she couldn't afford to fly back to Turkey. She had a terrible time trying to get someone to help her.
Is it just me or does su's mouth look lopsided? Her bottom set are far from perfect.
My dentist was talking to me about ‘Turkey teeth’just two weeks ago ( my dentist is very hot as it goes…. not sure why I felt the need to mention that😂)
ANYWAY,
He said’
-‘The teeth are horrible, they are a very un natural colour. They are not done well,further, there is a reason cosmetic dentistry in this country is expensive ( You usually don’t end up looking like the donkey from SHREK .. basically!)
He also said, ‘ They won’t touch them if anything goes wrong ’

redball00n

VIP Member
9 stories of him on the couch just doing nothing. Why does he think anyone is interested in that? Why can’t he just sit on the couch without feeling the need to film it? Also whipping out dead dad and brother as he hasn’t mentioned it for a couple day - that should get the desperate housewives sending him a few messages.

Jake, you really are deranged. Instead of going for MRI scans for made-up, imaginary illnesses, you should seek therapy for your narcissism, obsession with social media and your pathetic need for constant attention and validation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
It still astounds me just how popular he is in India and Turkey 😉🤭 for all these accounts to start following him when they can’t even enter the dodgy giveaway, they must really be hardcore Jake Quickenden fans 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Her content is almost as bad as his. Why the fuck would anyone be interested in what her or Leo are eating 😴
She shows Leo’s meals & snacks so companies send her them for free🙄 Sad times when these cunts are getting gifted food for their child when people are struggling😡

• Angry
  • Haha