Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to me for the winning thread title🤦🏼‍♀️

Recap - Still waiting for the magic million😂

Fake has been trying everything in his power to reach that elusive million with no success😂 He shared it to Twitter and got annihilated🤣 He tried to play it down by saying it was all for a laugh when we all know he really is that desperate🤢 He then started following loads of home accounts🤔 It wasn’t his new found fame from promoting cleaning products, he’s actually scraping the bottom of the barrel & joining grows😱😂😂 (For those not in the know this is a follow for a follow back ploy that desperate people use to grow their accounts) This isn’t z lister stuff, this is you’re not even on the list stuff🤣

C1121C6B-4368-4063-92AE-7AD5815F3AD7.jpeg

A wonderful tattler @al255 messaged him (after he had asked his followers to let him know what they thought of him) telling him a few home truths👏🏼 Jake replied with a polite message as if he wasn’t fussed by it, only to then start messaging people with the same surname asking if they knew her & trying to find out more info😱😱

🚩🚩 Stalker alert 🚩🚩
539514DE-2380-441E-A21B-2949D487BDB0.jpeg

He has been hiding like numbers for his past few posts as they’ve fallen rapidly, so he had to pull something big out the bag as leo4likes isn’t cutting it anymore🤦🏼‍♀️ So he asked for the night off from the job he loves & disappointed the fans that had bought tickets just to see him so that he could do something that he urgently needed to do & couldn’t do any other time…… A full health check! The sick duck is playing on loads of peoples insecurities & anxiety by bragging about going for a full body mot as he suffers from health anxiety🤷🏼‍♀️He knew this would resonate with a lot of people and would get a lot of attention😡 Now gp’s all over the country are going to be inundated with people asking for the same because this twit has got it done, putting more strain on a service that is already buckling☹ He had an mri scan a few weeks ago (supposedly) because of his tinnitus🙄 The results were all clear so why he feels the need to have another is beyond crazy🤷🏼‍♀️ Oh yeah, for content that’s why, he stood grinning like a smug idiot in his hospital gown before he was about to go into the mri scanner because his health check journey was all being filmed😡 He really is a bleep!

332BAA2E-5652-48E6-B81E-9621808EF0F3.jpeg

ADD4005B-46C4-4355-87E5-A9DC2C838A38.jpeg

Roll on Sunday when Lord Farquaad, Leo4likes & poor forgotten child Fred return from California for more amazing, riveting content🙌🏼 The desperate housewives better get their Tena ladies at the ready because they’ll be creaming their pants in anticipation of seeing the best dad ever reunited with the baby they all love to see🤢

Sophie is in California visiting her sister & family on a trip of a lifetime with her 2 boys, taking in LA & Disneyland but still finds the time to do her ads & affs🙄 Well there’s the wedding of the year to be paid for & another 10 holidays so someone’s got to do it😉

Still not had your lips done or any surgery Soph🤔🤥
009B3056-3374-46FC-875B-A08631CAF4B7.jpeg
5C18844A-DA09-4132-B80C-D06168724338.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Fake has been trying everything in his power to reach that elusive million with no success😂 He shared it to Twitter and got annihilated🤣 He tried to play it down by saying it was all for a laugh when we all know he really is that desperate🤢 He then started following loads of home accounts🤔 It wasn’t his new found fame from promoting cleaning products, he’s actually scraping the bottom of the barrel & joining grows😱😂😂 (For those not in the know this is a follow for a follow back ploy that desperate people use to grow their accounts) This isn’t z lister stuff, this is you’re not even on the list stuff🤣

View attachment 1195881

A wonderful tattler @al255 messaged him (after he had asked his followers to let him know what they thought of him) telling him a few home truths👏🏼 Jake replied with a polite message as if he wasn’t fussed by it, only to then start messaging people with the same surname asking if they knew her & trying to find out more info😱😱

🚩🚩 Stalker alert 🚩🚩
View attachment 1195929

He has been hiding like numbers for his past few posts as they’ve fallen rapidly, so he had to pull something big out the bag as leo4likes isn’t cutting it anymore🤦🏼‍♀️ So he asked for the night off from the job he loves & disappointed the fans that had bought tickets just to see him so that he could do something that he urgently needed to do & couldn’t do any other time…… A full health check! The sick duck is playing on loads of peoples insecurities & anxiety by bragging about going for a full body mot as he suffers from health anxiety🤷🏼‍♀️He knew this would resonate with a lot of people and would get a lot of attention😡 Now gp’s all over the country are going to be inundated with people asking for the same because this twit has got it done, putting more strain on a service that is already buckling☹ He had an mri scan a few weeks ago (supposedly) because of his tinnitus🙄 The results were all clear so why he feels the need to have another is beyond crazy🤷🏼‍♀️ Oh yeah, for content that’s why, he stood grinning like a smug idiot in his hospital gown before he was about to go into the mri scanner because his health check journey was all being filmed😡 He really is a bleep!

View attachment 1195910
View attachment 1195911

Roll on Sunday when Lord Farquaad, Leo4likes & poor forgotten child Fred return from California for more amazing, riveting content🙌🏼 The desperate housewives better get their Tena ladies at the ready because they’ll be creaming their pants in anticipation of seeing the best dad ever reunited with the baby they all love to see🤢

Sophie is in California visiting her sister & family on a trip of a lifetime with her 2 boys, taking in LA & Disneyland but still finds the time to do her ads & affs🙄 Well there’s the wedding of the year to be paid for & another 10 holidays so someone’s got to do it😉

View attachment 1195947View attachment 1195948
Well done on the winning thread title yet again 😊 and another fantastic recap ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fantastic recap this group are so funny keep my spirits up when life is stressful.His clothes today are beyond ridiculous wtf is that shirt 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
His outfit 🤮 I agree this group is great. Certainly entertaining me while I’m stuck inside with covid

Reactions: 12
Wtf is he wearing walking around blackpool ???? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂he looks a right twit but then again there are some sights on that sea front lol

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 1195881

🚩🚩 Stalker alert 🚩🚩
View attachment 1195929

View attachment 1195910
View attachment 1195911

Well done Jac for the winning thread title, I am SO excited to see what lies in this thread. More fakery and begging, using his child & step child for content, Sophies lips will get even bigger and finally the age old question.. will Fakey reach 1 million????? 😂 it’s actually laughable that he’s doing these grows.

Brilliant recap too!

Hope everyone is well - I’m writing this from my sun lounger in Majorca (paid for myself, with all my hard graft)….unlike these two twats! x

His outfit 🤮 I agree this group is great. Certainly entertaining me while I’m stuck inside with covid
Hope you’re ok and recover soon x

• Heart

View attachment 1195881

🚩🚩 Stalker alert 🚩🚩
View attachment 1195929

View attachment 1195910
View attachment 1195911

Great recap as always but just had to comment on Sophie’s pictures there 😳 wtf has she done to her face?! That one where shes talking about “Literally” just finished her workout (she LITERALLY says that a lot) by god she looks like shes been to the same person as Sophie gshore/Talia oatway she looks awful… why do these woman think this manly jaw look is the way to go?? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Jheeeeeeeze

• Haha
  • Heart
Wtf is he wearing walking around blackpool ???? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂he looks a right twit but then again there are some sights on that sea front lol
The sights on the sea front look better than him and they’ve not got a blue tick or 998 followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That outfit. Honestly anything to draw attention to himself 🙄 I’m surprised he’s not wearing a sandwich board with ‘please follow me on Instagram’ with his ig username on the front and then written on the back #roadto1million.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That outfit. Honestly anything to draw attention to himself 🙄 I’m surprised he’s not wearing a sandwich board with ‘please follow me on Instagram’ with his ig username on the front and then written on the back #roadto1million.
Hahhaha don’t give him ideas ffs!! It would all be for bantz of course 🙄

• Haha
Oh my god 🤣🤣🤣 you know he will read your post and will genuinely consider it I reckon, all for the bantz bro you know....but a little part of him will think this is bleeping genius 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1196093
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 😂😂😂
This is just an insult to Flyn Ryder! 😂 Ergh he really bleeping fancies himself doesn’t he? 🤢How Sophie let’s him anywhere near her is one of life’s greatest mysteries.

Bet he wouldn’t know how to give a women a proper orgasm and he’s definitely a 3 pumps and a have you cum kind of guy 🙃🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is just an insult to Flyn Ryder! 😂 Ergh he really bleeping fancies himself doesn’t he? 🤢How Sophie let’s him anywhere near her is one of life’s greatest mysteries.

Bet he wouldn’t know how to give a women a proper orgasm and he’s definitely a 3 pumps and a have you cum kind of guy 🙃🤢
This has done me in 3 pumps ect hahahahaha 😆 🤣 😂 😄 got to have a Peroni now 🤣 Happy days, Happy Easter...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.