Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bleep!! I hate him I truly do. If you haven’t already then please report him. This is not normal behaviour for someone in his line of work.
All this is just showing us why he struggles to get work!!
And why is everyone mate or bro is such a thick twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So they get a cat knowing they are away on numerous holidays with stag hen and wedding how utterly selfish and disgusting 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I can't believe they got a kitten. She can't even wipe Leo's snotty nose never mind look after a kitten as well. Can you imagine Prickenden running round like a freak scaring the beJesus out of it? Not to mention without taking the time to train the kitten it will piss and tit all over the house and they'll probably leave it there for days. What a selfish pair of idiots.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Jake clearly realised people are over seeing Leo now, Cat4Content to the rescue…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They’ll probably let Leo play in the litter tray knowing them 🤮
From looking at the state of their house, the litter tray will be the cleanest thing in that tit hole!
I hope we don’t see Leo pulling that kitten about thinking it’s cute!!

Reactions: 14
Why anyone pays for a pet nowadays when there are so many unwanted and dumped animals in the pounds and rescue centres ☹ That cat is for content because their children wouldn't care if it was pedigree or not. Cue "Purdey Quickenden" Instagram account typing ❤❤ to Jakes inspirational fridge magnet quote posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t know who to ring first. RSPCA or social services 🤯

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.