Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it someones job at ITS to trawl through Instagram and look for low rate influencers to do a collection with?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He’s probably had Jake messaging him ding dong so he feels he needs to .

sorry but she has Hardly any followers she’s not really a z lister and her engagement rate is tit . He’s clearly just thought he will give her a little nudge to get her z lister career moving 😂😂

Cant stand her but how funny would it be if she goes further than this bleep 😂😂 he’s not doing well at all he’s in panto that is it .
What’s going to be interesting is how they advertise her. Whenever a new ‘babe’ comes to ITS, they have a reveal and ask people to guess who it is. Can’t wait to see what clues they give for her. Fiancée of a failing reality contestant? Pied by a Love Island contestant on a TV dating show? Can’t think of much else they can use to be fair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Soapy su and now bgt reviewer got yet another ad up she’s milking this for sure and bleeping hell won’t need flash photography with these bunch of turkey teeth ambassadors 😬😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Marcels misses when she find out Sophie got an ITS collection and she didn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just been reading Charlotte Dawson Instagram as much of a tit she is she is more popular than Sophie she also has over A million followers more than sophie and is pally with a lot of the higher up z listers wags and celebs . Now she did ads for in the style but not a collection I’m thinking that’s what soph is doing .

she’s being paid to do ads for in the style . Probably had her own shoot done that’s why it wasn’t all the usual staff .

Reactions: 8
I’ve just been reading Charlotte Dawson Instagram as much of a tit she is she is more popular than Sophie she also has over A million followers more than sophie and is pally with a lot of the higher up z listers wags and celebs . Now she did ads for in the style but not a collection I’m thinking that’s what soph is doing .

she’s being paid to do ads for in the style . Probably had her own shoot done that’s why it wasn’t all the usual staff .
I reckon if Charlotte was getting married this year, they definitely would have used her instead. Sophie’s definitely got a full edit though not just ads. Adam said about a week ago, they would be dropping a bride/hen collection the last week in April that’s how I guessed it was her. The top team barring Adam were all in Marbella until this morning for Jac Jossas swimwear shoot so they were never going to be in Essex today. An edit is normally no more than 2 collections so isn’t deemed as important as a proper collabs collection

Reactions: 8
Well after seeing his latest ad for pampers, he must have got his photographer friend to film that for him😳 That’s the exact same day as the reel he made🙄 Wonder if he’ll get a cut of Fake’s payment😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well after seeing his latest ad for pampers, he must have got his photographer friend to film that for him😳 That’s the exact same day as the reel he made🙄 Wonder if he’ll get a cut of Fake’s payment😂
And poor Leo looks scared to death him shouting sophieeeeee ffs he can’t bleeping act can he 😳.His new bio so cringe listing all his past jobs funny how his getting to a million got him £10 tickets in a gym or £15 if you want a signed photo 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Seriously who would actually want a signed autograph from him . He is a nobody 😂

that how tragic his life is he calls James blunt who’s a multi millionaire and had albums out when he’s doing £10 a ticket in a local gym singing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seriously who would actually want a signed autograph from him . He is a nobody 😂

that how tragic his life is he calls James blunt who’s a multi millionaire and had albums out when he’s doing £10 a ticket in a local gym singing 😂😂😂
You’d be absolutely fuming if you turned up to do a workout and that prick was there singing.

Can someone go and take one for the team? We can all do a PayPal or Monzo pot to pay for the ticket. Can we also do a t shirt printed with the blocked DP on it?

I’m honestly not joking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.