Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this idiot said what work he’s got lined up after footloose? Or does the poor thing need a rest after working so hard 🙄
Asda are taking on Jakey lad😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So desperate everything is about cash .As if celebrity big brother would have him can you imagine weeks without his phone.And more importantly Jake not a celebrity he’s a z lister panto fool
He wouldn't last a day without his phone. They'd have to surgically remove it from his ✋✋✋

Has this idiot said what work he’s got lined up after footloose? Or does the poor thing need a rest after working so hard 🙄
Asda are taking on Jakey lad😂
He's more Aldi/Iceland......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So desperate everything is about cash .As if celebrity big brother would have him can you imagine weeks without his phone.And more importantly Jake not a celebrity he’s a z lister panto fool
No way could he do it. Spend up to 4 weeks without his phone & social media 😂🙄 there are far too many z listers in the queue before him to do CBB. Maybe he could try the civilian one? 😂 also he makes out it’s about the cash but he’d do it for free if it meant him getting back on TV again 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I just went on with my own name shiwi, called him a bleep for wasting a MRI.. would have no problems telling him to his face, either. He's a bleeping waste of space....
I wasn't even following him thats the weird thing. He must have seen a comment on here and found me.
No way could he do it. Spend up to 4 weeks without his phone & social media 😂🙄 there are far too many z listers in the queue before him to do CBB. Maybe he could try the civilian one? 😂 also he makes out it’s about the cash but he’d do it for free if it meant him getting back on TV again 👍🏻
OMG... imagine Colchester's answer to Hugh Jackman on the "civilian" one... Christ, he'd spontaneously combust..🔥🔥🔥🔥🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What does soph family think of him ?

you never see them near . I don’t think they are keen on Jake and I’m not surprised he’s unbearable
my dad is brutal honest he would just tell him duck off out his face 😂😂

him and soph won’t last .

When will he realise LESS IS MORE

what z lister do you know post that much every single day NONE they post once or twice . Then again jake has no fans only desperate debbies mid 50s with no life like him 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What have I just seen! Dressed up a Teletubby eye bleeping the camera. I just can't!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What have I just seen! Dressed up a Teletubby eye bleeping the camera. I just can't!
FFS ..he needs a mental health assessment pronto...he's obsessed with SM , it's actually an illness with him. Those poor kids, stuck with him

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s so bleeping desperate 😡 Next aim to be a kids tv presenter 🤦🏻‍♀️ I honestly can’t believe that any sane person chooses to follow him. I guarantee most of his z lister mates that do, have muted his stories so they’re not subject to his constant attention seeking. Jakey you seriously need help. It’s not normal to use your child for engagement and to seek validation off of total strangers 24/7 and be honest most of them only watch to take the piss out of you 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
If soapy doesn't piss off now back to her mum's with both of those kids, she deserves everything that's coming her way...
HES AN ABSOLUTE RAGING bleeping IDIOT.....😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

He’s so bleeping desperate 😡 Next aim to be a kids tv presenter 🤦🏻‍♀️ I honestly can’t believe that any sane person chooses to follow him. I guarantee most of his z lister mates that do, have muted his stories so they’re not subject to his constant attention seeking. Jakey you seriously need help. It’s not normal to use your child for engagement and to seek validation off of total strangers 24/7 and be honest most of them only watch to take the piss out of you 😂
Imagine Chris Hughes looking at his page this morning, and rolling his eyes so far they drop out of his head, muttering"bleep"....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
duck me what have I just witnessed 😂😂😂 Jake please do NOT go bid for CBeebies. My little one would be petrified if he saw that come on screen

• Haha
He will be livid the Potato didn’t get any teletubbies freebies like a few celebs I saw recently did.

We all knew there was no way she’d have a few days off 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s as addicted to Insta as he is. She went on holiday and still did aff links everyday. She seems to think her followers can’t function without seeing her ‘influencing’ daily 🙄
i reckon he logged in to her phone to promote his tit Leo post

• Wow
  • Sick
He will be livid the Potato didn’t get any teletubbies freebies like a few celebs I saw recently did.

i reckon he logged in to her phone to promote his tit Leo post
Probably saw other people getting the freebies and that’s why he’s dressed up hoping he’ll get some. When his z list mates advertise stuff on Insta, he always starts follows the brands obviously hoping for a gig off them to.

I hadn’t thought of that 🤔 and that’s exactly what he’d do. Still think she’ll be back doing aff links before Fred goes back to school though.

Reactions: 8
Has he ever had a adhd test or anything?
My 14 year old has a diagnosis of adhd no way that prick has it more like cringe eye bleeping his self beggy bastard disease🤮

So rather than sort tea kids Easter eggs yesterday was online ordering a grown arse man’s red tellie tubbies costume🤪Just when you think the clown can’t scope any lower we present fakey jakey as po 👀no words

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.