Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
View attachment 1213588
First of all 🤢 second... He's been out of the country more than he's been in the fucker this year! And it's only April. He needs a holiday? He needs to get a grip more like.
He works 12 hours a week and needs a holiday? Read the room Jakey. People are working 12 hours a day 5/6 days a week and still struggling to live and you’re rabbiting on about having another holiday (child free again no doubt) 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I no Sophie’s stupid post this morning sticking a camera in a half awake Leo .She’s as beggy as him.And is great no mags offered them a deal as her making out they want it to be about their day is s load of bullshit .Jake sells his soul on the internet so no way they would not take the cash
He'd take a tenner and a curly wurly if OK magazine offered it 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
I hate putting women down but the way that Sophie actually thinks she is attractive is beyond me. Horrible skin. Manly face. Huge chin. Saggy tits. She is so unnatractive. The comments on that photo that Jake has put up are beyond me. Saying they are a gorgeous couple. He is as manky as she is. Imagine how much more she will think of herself with ITS content. They actually deserve each other. They are both deluded. Perfect match. See jake is still taking our advice and not putting as many stories up. Thank god. We are winning. The less the better. Keep it up Jake. We will keep you right !!

• Heart

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Has he ever had a adhd test or anything?
His behaviour is FUCK ALL to do with ADHD.
FUCK ALL. The man is a desperate cunt - who is so self involved with social media he has created his own form of narcissism.

(Sorry if my reply seems curt it wasn’t meant to - but it’s insulting to anyone with ADHD that this FUCK or other FUCK who are thirsty as FUCK are labelled with a disorder or mental illness)

To work on showbiz (performer) you have to have a level of narcissism. He’s just a thirsty desperate FUCKING COCK.

• Heart

al255

VIP Member
I get the vibe that Leo gets annoyed by Jake he doesn’t wanna be around him. So for instance my daughter who is 2, when her Dad comes to see her on a Wednesday after work she just ignores him 90% of the time he’s here😂 she just cba with him AT ALL. She internally knows he’s a nob! I’m sure Leo will grow up realising Jake is a muppet

• Heart

Smoke&Mirrors

Chatty Member
Here we go!! 🤣
Screenshot_20220417-131538.png

Screenshot_20220417-131610.png

Screenshot_20220417-131630.png

For some reason, they all look really unimpressed to see him lol. You're taking them for Sunday dinner? Let them sleep. They're jetlagged you needy twat. You should have a dinner waiting for them all. Idiot.

• Heart

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Why didn't he pick them up from the airport?he's done fuck all else today?If that was me I'd be really fucked off if I'd got off a flight with 2 kids and had to get through the airport,parking and then drive home if I knew my lazy fuckwit partner was at home waiting to film my golden child as soon as we walked through the door

• Angry

BringTheTea83

Chatty Member
He loves it on tattle

people actually talk about him because no fucker else does 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Dunham22

Chatty Member
View attachment 1201909
WHY IS HE ALWAYS TOUCHING HIS HAIR!!!!!!!!
I reckon he has some sort of tick you know. It’s not normal at all the lengths a grown arse man goes to to be relevant! He literally doesn’t have a single friend in the world and that’s pretty sad, he is so desperate to be liked, and if he toned it down he might actually be likeable (a little bit of sick came into my mouth then)

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
What's the betting Sophie will make her big announcement and the over bearing fakey Jakey and his luminous grin will throw shadow and celebrate his million followers. He won't be able to let her completely have the limelight. He's never sat down and shut up in his life. He's never stood back and let someone else have their 5 mins of glory. Wait til he starts going to Leo's school plays and assembly's, he'll be that dad that stands up and makes it all about him. Sophie needs to buy some of that gorilla tape and tape his mouth shut.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

redstraw16

VIP Member
I can’t believe how many of you are blocked, the irony is if he wasn’t so handy with the block button he’d be over 1M by now… 🤣

• Haha

al255

VIP Member
Welcoming our new members of the Fake Jake Prickenden club! Here is your badge ⭐❤ X “one of us, one of us”

How sad is he to find people to block them.. weird. Also does he realise there’s website you can view peoples Instagram stories anonymously, so he can block the whole of Instagram if he wanted and we’d still be able to see what shit and tripe he’s posting…..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Wee blether

He's just purchased another load of bots, they must be the cheapest he can find. All have two different names as do all their followers. Would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic 🥴 Better keep some money back for extra gummies Jake, you'll need them for when insta clear out all the bots again 😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

mollyann

VIP Member
I find it strange gvc su never mentions anything about him yet her claim to so called fame is having him as a son.No wonder he lost over 1000 bots yesterday his over filming was cringe beyond anything I have seen .Sophie seemed to be trying to avoid him yesterday bet there is some tension in that house .The filming of Leo eating and falling asleep was just awful and why would you 😡Nothing is private in that household.