Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen that I’m a celeb are doing a spin off with old contestants. I hope ITV aren’t stupid enough to put Jake back on it.

Reactions: 14
Selfish bastards. Yet something else to use for content and engagement on Instagram. Disgusted they’ve got a kitten full stop but to get a pedigree one when there are so many rescues that need homes, shows exactly the sort of people they are 😡 Everything is all for show.
As for her, as if people have asked her about vitamins and her glasses 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ad for both coming in the next day or two guaranteed 🙄 As for that crap TV show (how desperate tagging MTV in her story, she’s getting more like him every day) Obviously there is a reason they never did a follow up on ‘Celebrity’ bumps, so take the hint. There are so many z listers higher up the scale who are pregnant so why the duck would they be interested in an ex reality show(s) contestant and his wannabe influencer fiancee again?

Just seen that I’m a celeb are doing a spin off with old contestants. I hope ITV aren’t stupid enough to put Jake back on it.
We all know once he sees this he’s going to be begging for it. Only way he’d get on is if 95% of the ex contestants don’t want to do it 😂 He didn’t win, he’s not memorable and he’s one of the only people that have been on the show, that I’m a celeb don’t even follow on their Instagram 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
After the cat what’s going to be next? Another kid? There’s nothing wrong with wanting a family pet when it’s actually done for the family, not for instagram engagement, plenty of rescue centres out there too but ‘influencers’ only ever want a puppy or kitten ‘cute enough’ for the ‘gram ffs.

He’s seen Molly Mae’s cats and gone… 💡

Reactions: 16
This thread 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂them getting a cat has provided more entertainment that fakey Turkey teeth ever has to us

Thread #17 suggestion:

Fakey Jake got a cat, he hit 1M by buying bots and Sophie looks like Lord Faaaarrrquaaad

🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree. I’m 31 and have bad acne too, currently waiting to see a dermatologist to get prescribed roaccutane to treat it. All this tit she tries to flog does not and will not work and I really hope she doesn’t influence some poor young girl with self esteem issues to waste her money on this crap. She’s a lying witch.
If anyone buys anything she tries to flog they are idiots. It’s blatant to see looking at her skin the products don’t work. Amazes me why any skin care company would use her in the first place 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Why does Sophie keep saying her lips are swollen from the blush? They’ve always been that size from the fillers 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor kitten, all for show 😢 he is not a full tin of biscuits and I now truly think he needs help as it's not normal to want all this attention....sad Cock.....

• Heart
So that’s where the pushing purdeys drinks has come from. Strategically placing it in the fridge.

Reactions: 11
They don't mention him on im a celeb and he didnt get invited back to dancing on ice wasnt he one of the only winners who didn't get invited back last year or something I remember him kicking off about it.. so couldn't imagine it.

Her lips didn't look any different 🤷‍♀️
I thought she'd had fillers cos they looked that big. But if its just swelling maybe??? Either way makes that annoying lip smacking noise she does between sentences way more friggin annoying!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Says between £600 to £1000 for that breed wtf and why would you 😡
Cos everything is for appearances. Even though they only live in a relatively modest house in a nothing special area and probably lease their cars, they still spend thousands on holidays and designer gear to show off on the gram. Unless they’ve come into money somewhere, they are definitely living beyond their means.

I agree. I’m 31 and have bad acne too, currently waiting to see a dermatologist to get prescribed roaccutane to treat it. All this tit she tries to flog does not and will not work and I really hope she doesn’t influence some poor young girl with self esteem issues to waste her money on this crap. She’s a lying witch.
I hope it helps :)My son is constantly on antibiotics to help with his.I hate z listers flogging tit that does not work as ache can have such a negative effect on their self esteem.She flogs vitamins and has had numerous treatments and we know will not do anything

Reactions: 6
Oh dear dear me what has Sophie done to her lips… and she has exciting news. Can we guess what it is? Hmm 🤔 Please not ITS

Reactions: 7
Oh dear dear me what has Sophie done to her lips… and she has exciting news. Can we guess what it is? Hmm 🤔 Please not ITS
Really think it’s a bridal/hen party drop with ITS. Last years one was bride and friends and the fact her friends are going with her today, I think probably means she’s got the drop she’s been hinting at/desperate for for months. Really disappointed with ITS if it though. They really are beginning to scrape the barrel. Most people wouldn’t have a clue who she is 😂 Christ I hope they’re not shooting today looking at those lips though.

• Haha
Jake "what shall we call the cat Freddie?
Freddie 'I think we should call him Purdey"
Jake. ' Wow what a fantastic name and also the name of a drink I want a collab with"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
See soapy su advertising the clinic again with no mention of it being a ad .Hate people encouraging others to travel to turkey for ops is so out of order.She’s as bad as the other two twats

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.