Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220423-115849_Instagram.jpg
look at what has allegedly been sent to him and what he has written in response. You can't tell me he didn't write this glowing review himself 😂. The style is identical 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Christ, imagine that looming over you....I'd rather bat for the other side...
He grosses me out . He probably thinks he makes people moist when he pulls those crappy faces !

View attachment 1214991look at what has allegedly been sent to him and what he has written in response. You can't tell me he didn't write this glowing review himself 😂. The style is identical 😂😂😂.
Young man my ass? He is haggard and irrelevant!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Christ how smug is she on her stories this morning 🤢 we all know what it is Sophie, you’ve not been very discreet about it 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think she thinks she’s going to be the next Stacey or Jac at ITS now 😂😂😂. They are going to be competing against each other tomorrow. I’m sure he’ll be doing something for getting to a million followers and her with her huge announcement. Also the lips this morning 😱 Is she still trying to say it’s just lip blush but no filler 🤥🤥🤥🤥
Is she in pain? She has ruined her face. I dare not visualise what she will look like in 5 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is/was so beautiful! She didn’t need the big lips like that! Whyyyyyyyyyyy do these women ruin their faces!!

Reactions: 7
So soph just said “I’ve not had any MORE filler” so you have had filler before then even though you said you have never had any. We all know you get regular filler soph you look ridiculous nothing to hide 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Leo snotty nose is disgusting but you carry on filming Sophie 😡My god she is so annoying asking if we want any more ideas on her surprise Um no we don’t give a tit .Soapy su not given her discount code 😡hopefully us reporting her for undisclosed ads worked

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
After watching grandma gurny moaning on her videos about being called out I want to slap the phone out of her hand.

I hope she has huge issues with her teeth now and she can't get her teeth treated in the UK unless she has to part with loads of her money sat in the bank.

Can't block us all on here though 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
FYI to anyone thinking about going to the Turkey teef factory, think long and hard, because what she said is right, you won't get a UK dentist to touch your teeth once you've been to a teef factory. I knew someone who did just that, all was well til she developed an abscess under one of her crowns and she couldn't get a UK dentist to touch it and she couldn't afford to fly back to Turkey. She had a terrible time trying to get someone to help her.
Is it just me or does su's mouth look lopsided? Her bottom set are far from perfect.

Reactions: 20
See Sophie started following ‘trending travel’. The company who gives all the dregs of the z listers free/discounted holidays 🤦🏻‍♀️ I bet she’s really hoping the ITS thing will elevate her standing (if she has one) in the influencer/reality world.

Reactions: 6
Yeah she’s talking wonky it looks so strange. Can’t say I’d see anyone looking at her teeth thinking ooo I’d love mine like that. They look awful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sophie saying she’s not had lip filler 🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeh alright love…
Her story with the ad, her lips are so much smaller!

Reactions: 9
See Sophie started following ‘trending travel’. The company who gives all the dregs of the z listers free/discounted holidays 🤦🏻‍♀️ I bet she’s really hoping the ITS thing will elevate her standing (if she has one) in the influencer/reality world.
That will be for their ‘santorini pre wedding honeymoon😂

I see he’s going to get in tow with that other narc Scott Thomas and do his food4thoughts🙄 I’m sure they’ll come to a mutually beneficial agreement because fake won’t want to pay for it & Scott will think with his 1 million bots followers that fake will bring him some new clients, they’re so transparent all these zelebs🤢
1D4332B2-4FD5-4CB1-8D15-C5DB8F0AD3DD.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I don’t know why anyone would bother messaging her because she’s forever saying I’ll do a q&a and then she never answers any🙄 Unless it’s questions that means she can share an aff like or ad then she’s on it right away😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Surely those two are the worst walking advert for a trip to turkey. Such better ways of getting nicer teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.