Jake Quickenden #15 Road to 1 mill is a long one for Jake maybe he’d have got there if he wasn’t so FAKE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean what happens when or if he reaches I million?? Am I missing something? Honest to fuckery this guy is like a bleeping episode of Black Mirror. He's definitely a Netflix documentary in the making. You've heard of the Tindler Swindler? Well coming soon Fake Jake! Next thing he'll be handing out flyers in the street.
People will unfollow to mug him off. It happens all the time with wannabe celebs. They celebrate hitting 200k etc and straight after the announcement they go back to 199k. Same will happen with jakey 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That person who told him to kill himself will probably be Jake himself on another account. He needs some headlines and new narrative so I can see a trolling story or post coming soon. Haven't been on this thread long but we don't say things like that we just point out what we see. Basically state facts. Can't imagine anyone even being bothered to take time out to say that to him apart from himself. That's how far gone he is
Fully agree. He's so irrelevant, it's got to be him on his burner phone trying for sympathy, press inches and a documentary...

The show has been cancelled so he is going up the gym after watching two pigeons having relations lol 😆. His black tee shirt looks gross..😝
Jesus, he's the Albert Einstein of reality work... 🤢🤢🤢

The hotel he’s at is 2 mins from my house 😭
Go round and shout "CHICKEN NUGGET" as loud as you can 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

View attachment 1177672If I have to be subjected to this you guys do too 🤮
Stinks of fags, sweat, desperation and non stop begging....🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’ll make it my mission to find him and be like “how are you affording all these bots new followers when you’re a washed up X factor act from 10 years ago”

Also “is it true your fiancé is a man” and “why doesn’t your son have any clothes that fit”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Tattle Tip: You can still see the number likes on a post if you link it on here!

No wonder he turned the likes off if that’s all he’s managed 😂 not even 4,000 likes or 60 comments and he’s allegedly got 998,000 followers 🙄. He’ll get his million and still any decent brands won’t go near him cos his engagement rate is tit and the fact he’s still a knob. Next thing he’ll be spending his money on is likes 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Fame is like the Hunger Games. You have to get people to like you, so they can "sponsor" you i.e. support you. Jacob was well liked at the beginning of his career. He did well on the X factor, was runner up on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here in 2014. He was then crowned 👑 winner of Dancing on Ice 2018. This was just 4 years ago. So what happened? JACOB happened.
He has been the architect of his own demise. He has become very unlikeable, petty, cruel and unfunny. This used to be a rave thread for him. How the tide has changed. People are bored of him and his childish antics and attention seeking ways.

This morning he was begging for followers on Twitter and then when people told him a few home truths, he tried to make out it was a bit of a joke. Why lie? This is what turns people against him. This video needs to go on his WIKI. We have not forgotten Jacob.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.