Jake Quickenden #15 Road to 1 mill is a long one for Jake maybe he’d have got there if he wasn’t so FAKE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think when he gets to 1 million he will screenshot it and go on the beg to companies that do ads etc . sending them his screenshot of 1 million and saying what a good ambassador he would be

Reactions: 13
I think when he gets to 1 million he will screenshot it and go on the beg to companies that do ads etc . sending them his screenshot of 1 million and saying what a good ambassador he would be
Yeah Boris might make him British Ambasdador to India because they all love him over there.

Reactions: 30
I think when he gets to 1 million he’ll start the Road to 2 million

Apparently over on the Part time working mummy thread Sophie has shared some posts for DV and merchandise that the PayPal thief is flogging. I've told them that only a few weeks back her and Jake were taking the piss out of Dv.

If it doesn’t matter why are you being such a BEG
I see you tattlers Hopefully some come here & see Jake for what he really is

Reactions: 30
See the idiot is doing another giveaway has more money than fucking sense .He will reach his million but you no what Jake you are still a cringe arrogant prick

See the idiot is doing another giveaway has more money than fucking sense .He will reach his million but you no what Jake you are still a cringe arrogant prick
What’s he giving away this time? His self respect and dignity went ages ago

I think we will be having some more newbies joining us soon. He gives the page publicity

You’re welcome gang x
He’s trying to make out he’s never seen it what a dickhead

Wow the Twitter thread is he hates people calling him out. Another anxiety day coming soon also Jake it’s their not there

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
That "Haha brilliant!!" reaction to the Tattle link has tickled me.
He's not laughing and he doesn't think it's brilliant.
Also - double exclamation mark alert!!

Reactions: 26
998k He’s defo going for the million this week while his family are away so he can make it all about him Sad fuck!
He can buy bots and make it to 1.5m for all I care. He knows he paid for the followers and has to live with the fact that no one cares. After all his begging on Chris Hughes IG , he should have reached 1m that night. People know he’s irrelevant and a Bellend so can’t be arsed to follow him !

Reactions: 18
I think I’d rather him reach 1 mil then Insta have a massive clear out of bots and watch him drop back down to 900k #roadtoamillionpart2

He’s biting and I can’t stop laughing hahahahahahahaahah

Reactions: 18
Notice on his recent post that he only replies to Chris Hughes mams comment. None of his other followers who he absolutely loves
He forgets it is important to engage with his regular followers more than the celeb ones. He is so clueless.

I wish the media spotted the bag over Leo’s head before Jakey deleted it. Hmmmm. I wonder if he would call it ‘dad shaming’ then.

Reactions: 16
For those who haven’t got Twitter He can’t help himself he’s replying to any negative comment but remember he doesn’t care what people think of him He’s definitely going to be using the trolling/anxiety narrative in 3..2..1…

He’s biting and I can’t stop laughing hahahahahahahaahah
I know. Funny how’s he’s not blocking people though. He would normally I think he is definitely going to use this to gain sympathy/pity and to talk about trolling again and that’s why he’s not deleting comments so yet again he can play the victim

Attachments

Last edited:
It’s taking so long jake because no cunt likes you

beggy cunt I’ve ever come across and to top it off you have begged for years to hit 1 million so much you buy fake followers every two days

Reactions: 14
The fake followers is actually 22% so that’s over 200,000 of his followers that are fake accounts You’re right the guy is a loser
If he couldn’t get to 1m naturally during the 1st lockdown when he was vaguely popular then it will never happen organically. No wonder he is desperately hoovering up fake followers.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.