Jake Quickenden #15 Road to 1 mill is a long one for Jake maybe he’d have got there if he wasn’t so FAKE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you/someone tell him you know what he’s doing and if he doesn’t stop you’ll take action if he then carries on police will be able to get involved and he’d be in a lot of tit if he carried on trying to message you, anyone you know trying to find out who you are

Reactions: 13
Stalker added to his list now. But he says the negative comments ( I mean home truths) don't bother him

Reactions: 9
Stalker added to his list now. But he says the negative comments ( I mean home truths) don't bother him
I can’t wait to see who else he has messaged hahahahahaahahahah

Get the messages screenshotted and send them to someone at insta as he is breaching the rules. No idea who to send it to. He is so unprofessional
Will do thank you xx

Looks like he is trying to intimidate her . Nasty bastard he is . Report to police he needs sectioning the freak

Reactions: 18
Report it to his management!

Show any brand, ad, panto, tour, management etc. anyone who sees that will NEVER work with him again. You cannot go messaging strangers trying to get information!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can anyone help me report it please? I’m at work (clearly not getting much done lol), he’s blocked me on insta so can’t go through the channels of reporting him normally

Reactions: 10
I can’t wait to see who else he has messaged hahahahahaahahahah

Will do thank you xx
If you can get the people to forward their messages to you so you have evidence. They should be quick before he goes in and deletes his message.

Reactions: 5
If you can get the people to forward their messages to you so you have evidence. They should be quick before he goes in and deletes his message.
I’ve got them. What should I do now? I’m going to message his management - who is it off limits?

Reactions: 11
Truth is it really does bother him . Who the hell inboxes people like That . He’s unhinged

I’ve got them. What should I do now? I’m going to message his management - who is it off limits?
post it here but scribble your name out we can all help by showing it people he works with

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Remember when he messaged the Tattler who reported him to the theatre about the girl on the Loo? They gave him their details and he messaged them as well. Wonder what happened there? 🤔

Reactions: 11
Imagine if she messages his management with them tho and they try to intimidate her into not showing anyone. Wouldn't put it past them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.