Jake Quickenden #15 Road to 1 mill is a long one for Jake maybe he’d have got there if he wasn’t so FAKE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everyone a 'bro' all of a sudden? Ffs, you are over 30years old, not a 16yo

Dick.
I honestly forget he’s over 30 sometimes as the way he speaks is like a teenager. Raising a child with someone who behaves like a naughty teenager 🙅🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I honestly forget he’s over 30 sometimes as the way he speaks is like a teenager. Raising a child with someone who behaves like a naughty teenager 🙅🏼‍♀️
I couldn't. He must drain the life out of people around him...😔😔😔😵😵😵😵

Reactions: 14
I think the issue with Jake is . His career is over in fact it never really took off . Yes he did dancing on ice and celeb jungle I would say that was the peak for him but since then it’s been nothing . All that is left is panto and even the panto he is in isn’t exactly west end they have been struggling to sell tickets for weeks . He’s 35 with a child and soon to be wife so to old for reality TV and dating shows . He ain’t being given seven Ads either . I think he is worrying now and he’s in a manic state thinking what he needs to do to try and get work . Unfortunately he isn’t likeable so he won’t get on strictly or tv presenting . He seems to think appearing on loose women makes him a presenter 😂🤦‍♀️

In his mind 1 million followers will get him work but it won’t because he fails to realise half his followers are fake and company’s are aware of this before they give work . Look at molly mae she’s doing amazing gets all the best work . Jake will never get anything decent . For somebody with nearly a million followers he struggles to even get 10k likes on most posts . that means 970k people ( bots ) that follow him don’t like anything he puts 😂😂

Reactions: 15
He will be showing these to Su Pollard and that witch will interrupt her regular scheduled soap shite updates to give us a piece of her mind

can’t wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet he puts those messages up and cries I’m having a bad day always try to be nice and look what I get send .In truth you are the most self obsessed twit on Instagram who the duck puts up a pole asking people to message him with their opinion of him.Grow up you idiot no one cares simple 😬

Reactions: 14
Here we go….
He’s not denying any of the points that have been made against him though. He knows he can’t cos they’re true 👍🏻

I bet he puts those messages up and cries I’m having a bad day always try to be nice and look what I get send .In truth you are the most self obsessed twit on Instagram who the duck puts up a pole asking people to message him with their opinion of him.Grow up you idiot no one cares simple 😬
I don’t think he will purely because he won’t want people knowing a lot of that stuff especially the plastic bag incident and him smoking. He took the story with the plastic bag down really quickly and the majority of his followers wouldn’t have seen it. He cries cancer all the time and being healthy so smoking again is a no no and a lot of people wouldn’t have seen Sophie’s story with the fag packet either. Be interesting to see what way he plays it. He can cry ‘troll’ but if he puts that message up, he’s also showing everyone that he is stupid and deceitful 🤷🏻‍♀️

He’s definitely self imploding 🤯 Honestly I couldn’t give a duck he blocked me on Instagram as I’m living for the meltdown on Twitter instead. Blink & you miss any negative comments on Insta as he deletes them straight away. He can’t do that with Twitter. Honestly some of the comments he’s getting are hilarious. I wish I could post them all 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
UPDATE

Jake has been messaging people with my surname on insta and asking them if I know them???? Wtffffffffffffff

That’s actually weird as duck.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
UPDATE

Jake has been messaging people with my surname on insta and asking them if I know them???? Wtffffffffffffff

I work within law, that speaks huge red flags and would come under the harassment order. WTAF is wrong with him

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Like The idiot follows me on Twitter god no’s why think from when he was in the jungle 🤪.He certainly does not when people tell him some home truths on that platform:)

Reactions: 10
What a loon knew he wouldn’t let your messages go without him trying to find out who you are 😡

Reactions: 11
I work within law, that speaks huge red flags and would come under the harassment order. WTAF is wrong with him
Can someone make it known to him that I know what he’s doing? Absolute weirdo

Reactions: 12
UPDATE

I take it they do know you then . That’s shocking really creep he is . What is he hoping to message them saying your a troll

Reactions: 10
Is it your profile he has put up saying your are short ?

Sorry don’t no how you add the person asking the question to reply on here 😳

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.