Jake Quickenden #15 Road to 1 mill is a long one for Jake maybe he’d have got there if he wasn’t so FAKE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Management can try but if they went to the police it’ll look even worse on management when they’re contacted by police regarding their client

Reactions: 13
This man needs to be removes from insta. He isn't right in the head. Everyone needs to see these messages. Was gonna say post them to Twitter bit then it might invalidate any help you could get from the police

Reactions: 19
Christ Sophies only been gone 24 hours. He's like a teenager who can't be trusted on his own when his parents are away.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Management can try but if they went to the police it’ll look even worse on management when they’re contacted by police regarding their client
I’d get in tit for giving him grief though wouldn’t I? Anyway I’ve messaged his management

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah I wouldn’t post it on twitter, as much as people need to see it’s better to be spoke privately with police and his management. I’d start with management see what they respond and if he contacts you again or they give some shorty response and he carries on harassing go to police

Reactions: 10
Yeah I wouldn’t post it on twitter, as much as people need to see it’s better to be spoke privately with police and his management. I’d start with management see what they respond and if he contacts you again or they give some shorty response and he carries on harassing go to police
I’m more shocked he’s instagrammed my surname and started finding people who know me! Oh my god

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m more shocked he’s instagrammed my surname and started finding people who know me! Oh my god
Yeah that’s how take so concerning. And the police should take that seriously if you decided to report. Even worse that he’s in the public eye with a huge following and could give your info to anyone!

Yes, I don't understand what he was trying to gain from it. If your friend replied yes I know her, then what would he have said?! Everything you said in your message to him was the truth, there were no threats or anything like that,just a blow by blow of what he shares online. If he doesn't like it,then block it as he usually does. He shouldn't be left alone with his phone seriously.

Reactions: 21
UPDATE

Jake has been messaging people with my surname on insta and asking them if I know them???? Wtffffffffffffff

That’s actually weird as duck.
Oh my god!! I would bloody shame him with screenshots and show the world what a nasty c u next Tuesday he really is

Reactions: 14
Your reply to his management is spot on well done! I hope they reply correctly to you

I’ve just emailed his management and put the title as URGENT RE Jake Quickenden

Probs not the best email but I’m rubbish at stuff like that lol. Anyway
He will absolutely cry troll, the bleeping dick!

Reactions: 11
My friend is going to report him for harrassment and my friends friend is also going to report him x
what the duck? He’s really fucked up this time. Nothing what you said could be considered as harassment or threats it was valid proven criticism that the bleep just cannot take.

He’s just deleted his main tweet from yesterday begging for followers 🤔 and just tweeted this ‘😂😂😂!! They’re always watching!! Put on a show’ I actually think he’s lost the plot 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
He’s just deleted his main tweet from yesterday begging for followers 🤔 and just tweeted this ‘😂😂😂!! They’re always watching!! Put on a show’ I actually think he’s lost the plot 🤦🏻‍♀️
He has lost the plot completely. I would NEVER do what he has done … I’ve also noticed he’s blocked me on Leo’s account etc

But not on oak house home

• Haha
He has lost the plot completely. I would NEVER do what he has done … I’ve also noticed he’s blocked me on Leo’s account etc

But he’s not bothered ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

He’ll block you on there once he reads this 😂 Honestly what he’s done to you today is beyond disturbing. I really hope you get the answers you need and some sort of apology but don’t hold your breath on that one 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.