Jake Quickenden #15 Road to 1 mill is a long one for Jake maybe he’d have got there if he wasn’t so FAKE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looked a bit out of it there. Rude bellend . Not a surprise to us but his minions would be.

Just a video of him swearing and saying his mum is a better influencer than him and Sophie. He also said he is only doing it to pay for their baby and if anyone doesn’t like it they can duck off. It must be from last year. He came across nasty.
That should be posted on his Twitter page

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I bet he was absolutely buzzing when the shows got cancelled yesterday so he didn’t have to do any work and could just eye duck himself all day

Reactions: 16
I bet he was absolutely buzzing when the shows got cancelled yesterday so he didn’t have to do any work and could just eye duck himself all day
😂 He seemed to spend a lot of his day being passive aggressive (he’d call it bantering 🙄) with people that were calling him out on Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol make sure he gets some rest you work 2 hours if that a night.As if he will post what people think of him😂Was going to add my opinion but will be put in the block club.No word of dyson giveaway another scam to get to his 1 million club
Such a desperate beg. His ego took a battering yesterday on Twitter so he needs his minions to build it back up again. Poor little Jakey who doesn’t care what people think of him, wants people to tell him what they think of him but obviously only if it’s positive 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly anyone that has genuinely started following him after all his begging, surely now sees how he acts and will unfollow?

Morning All x
Morning 😊

Reactions: 14
Lol make sure he gets some rest you work 2 hours if that a night.As if he will post what people think of him😂Was going to add my opinion but will be put in the block club.No word of dyson giveaway another scam to get to his 1 million club
Oh my god. Just when I thought this prick couldn’t get any more narcissistic. Who asks this?! Who gives a duck? All this is is so he can repost horny middle aged women blowing smoke up his arse by telling him how amazing he is. All just a big, fat ego boost for him. How his followers don’t see right through him baffles me.

Reactions: 18
This just shows how desperate he is to feed his ego! The constant need for validation from strangers on the internet is just weird!

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe that Twitter post 🤯 And he’s not joking he’s dead serious about it, how embarrassing!!

Reactions: 14
I don't understand at all what he hopes to achieve? I know we have already wondered out loud what he thinks one million followers will do for him. It won't bring him more work! And his content is, as usual, all over the place. If he wants to succeed as an influencer (which, despite what he has said in the past, he clearly desperately does) he needs to have some sort of strategy. Not just a weird combination of half naked pics, tit ads, eye bleeping, 'cute' baby pics, sucking up to Chris Hughes, sending himself Q&A questions, ignoring his stepson, being a grief tourist. I could go on but you get the idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
FOR FUCKS SAKE : Please strangers validate me, VALIDATE ME, PLEASE bleeping VALIDATE ME.

Jake - you have a child, a step child, getting married this year , a nice house and working but you need strangers to message you for you to repost on your Instagram.

You need to get checked - the desperate need is beyond now. Almost consuming.

What a bleeping LIFE ….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So let’s get this straight…

He’s begged for followers on Chris Hughes insta
He’s begged for followers on his own insta with a picture of the baby
He’s begged for followers on Twitter

But it’s just banter and messing around? He’s deadly serious I don’t think I could be more embarrassed for him. I’m sure he will stoop even lower at some point though.

Reactions: 28
It’s already started again on Twitter today 😂 he must hate the fact he can’t delete other peoples comments on there. Remember he’s such a nice bloke so why when he goes back at people does he make it so personal 😡
I’m glad he’s replying as it shows how nasty he is.

Why is everyone a 'bro' all of a sudden? Ffs, you are over 30years old, not a 16yo

Dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thanks nasty trolls for voting my thread title as the winner🙌🏼 Unfortunately I’m not a beggar so I can’t have a horse in my kitchen to celebrate😂

This thread is going to be the one that Fake fulfils his lifelong dream of getting to 1 million bots followers🤢 We have done all we can to stop it, sadly the fact the beggy bleep doesn’t pay for anything means he’s been able to use the credit card to purchase his way to the pinnacle of his career🙄 Hope all your dreams come true Fake and you start advertising dishwasher tablets & fabulosa👏🏼🙌🏼

Recap - Fake is still a bleep!

On Mother’s Day he posted to his one true love, himself! It’s always all about me, me, me!
View attachment 1176097
After the tit Mothering Sunday, he had a lovely day in the garden on Monday teaching golden child how to suffocate himself😡 Fake showed his baby son with a bag over his face, all for bantz of course😱 The post was swiftly removed when mentioned on here how dangerous it was. Number 1 Dad should really have known this🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 1176116View attachment 1176117
On Wednesday we were saddened to hear of the sad passing of TP❤ Fake, never the one to let an opportunity pass him by proceeded to post a grid post using this for likes & engagement😡 He really is a massive bleep!😡😡 He even shared it to his story to make sure no one missed the fact he had a new post😤 He has continually used his brother & Dad’s deaths for sympathy & attention. He is the lowest of the low!

View attachment 1176132
The rest of the week he has spent (quite literally💷💳) buying bots followers, begging & pleading for people to share his stuff to gain more😂 The highlight of his begging, he took Chris Hughes phone, appeared on his stories & actually begged his followers to follow him😂😂😂 Cringy bastard!

Roll on the celebrations, I for one cannot bleeping wait🐴🎉🥳🎈Hope it brings you happiness Fake. P.s Maybe you should take a long hard look at what you’ve already got in your life to be happy about, a fiancée, beautiful family, roof over your head, good health (although you wouldn’t think it to hear your moaning🙄), money in the bank and enjoy every minute of it.

Put your phone away in the drawer & really live the life you keep saying your grateful for because you never know what tomorrow will bring. Will having a million followers keep you happy when you realise life has passed you by & all you’ve seen of it is through the lens of a phone☹
wow I’ve only just see that pic of the bag on Leo’s head what the actual duck? Anyone who’s following him and not seeing him for the nasty narc he is really needs life evaluation and FAST!!
I hope he hits a mill then insta discover he’s been buying followers so they nuke his account lol imagine ? Bye bye gummie!! He’s truly fooked if he loses his insta as it’s where the bulk of his earnings come from.
knowing this why does he risk it by breaking its rules?
I think any of us would be content with what we had as it’s clearly enough buy a house ,hair transplants,new teeth,trips to NYC
And no doubt a faux wedding. But that’s not Enough for our bro he requires MORE!

lol there’s no way he’s gonna post anything that’s not an ass kiss and they will all be from accounts that Will come as a “request “because head writes them himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
wow I’ve only just see that pic of the bag on Leo’s head what the actual duck? Anyone who’s following him and not seeing him for the nasty narc he is really needs life evaluation and FAST!!
I hope he hits a mill then insta discover he’s been buying followers so they nuke his account lol imagine ? Bye bye gummie!! He’s truly fooked if he loses his insta as it’s where the bulk of his earnings come from.
knowing this why does he risk it by breaking its rules?
I think any of us would be content with what we had as it’s clearly enough buy a house ,hair transplants,new teeth,trips to NYC
And no doubt a faux wedding. But that’s not Enough for our bro he requires MORE!
He breaks the rules because he's too lazy, talentless and selfish to get a proper paying full time job, like the rest of us.
Can you imagine donkey teeth working at foot locker or Macdonald's??
Couldn't eye duck himself to death on the phone...

Why is everyone a 'bro' all of a sudden? Ffs, you are over 30years old, not a 16yo

Dick.
Trying to get down with the young uns, like on footloose and the panto...and they just piss themselves laughing at the tit....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.