Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had a bad back this week and defo couldn't be doing everything he has. Not managed to go out my house and some days the pain has been that bad I've not even managed to have a shower. He's honestly an attention seeking idiot
Know exactly how you feel. Fractured my spine ten years ago. Never been right since. Wish you better. X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wonder if nanny qvc will mention it in her “soap scoop” considering how much she slates eastenders

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My god what a prick such a hard life not
How do his followers not realise what a whinging little witch he is. He appreciates nothing and his followers mean nothing to him. He only replies to the supposed trolls

Reactions: 21
How do his followers not realise what a whinging little witch he is. He appreciates nothing and his followers mean nothing to him. He only replies to the supposed trolls
This amazes me as well. That’s why I’d be surprised if even half of his followers are real. No disrespect to anyone on here if they do actually follow him (think you’re mad but that’s cos I never did as I refused to help him to his million 😂), but anyone who genuinely follows him apart from to laugh at him, must be gullible, thick as tit or as deluded as he is.

• Haha
The poor thing has done a three and a half hour drive and is going to have to do at least two hours work tonight. That’s almost a six hour day, don’t be so judgemental. Poor jake

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1170597Must be so tiring doing duck all all day
All he does is moan 😴 As for this picture 🤮 how Sophie can let that anywhere near her 🤢

The poor thing has done a three and a half hour drive and is going to have to do at least two hours work tonight. That’s almost a six hour day, don’t be so judgemental. Poor jake
How’s he going to cope tomorrow if he’s meeting Chris and his mum in Liverpool? That a 5 hour round trip and he’s still got to ‘work’ in the evening. I sense another illness coming on….

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why he is always tired poorly bad Back bad head bad hip etc as soon as he is at work ??? Lol

Reactions: 14
I see Dan Walker has left the BBC...£10 says tombstone teeth puts in for all his jobs . 🤔🤔🤔😅😅😅😅😅

Why he is always tired poorly bad Back bad head bad hip etc as soon as he is at work ??? Lol
Because he's a lazy shiftless bleep who doesn't want to work.

I suspect "Donkeytoothedcunt" wasn't a name option then Fakey? 🤑
Still shadow banned and won't get 1 million fans unless the credit card comes out...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He can’t get work . I genuinely think people have had enough in panto with him so I doubt he will get another panto after this . I mean he must be jealous at Chris and the work he gets and Jake is in panto 😂😂😂 sad twit

If I was his employer (current or potential) his IG stories just scream unprofessional.

I have my boss on my Facebook, if I put up a status along of the lines of “ffs I have to go to work and I’m tired” she’d see it and no doubt question it. It also just makes his work ethic look like shite and comes across like he doesn’t want to do it, if he can’t handle this after recently having a week off then what can he handle? Join the real world ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.