Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damnšŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, now Su Pollard is at it
Why does she think anyone gives a tit. Like, just donā€™t post for a day and then come back tomorrow. Instagram isnā€™t your work boss and no one is sitting twiddling their thumbs waiting for you to newsread the soap scoop.

Didnā€™t she say she was seeing Jacob in footloose? Not seen her go yetā€¦

Reactions: 25
Why does she think anyone gives a tit. Like, just donā€™t post for a day and then come back tomorrow. Instagram isnā€™t your work boss and no one is sitting twiddling their thumbs waiting for you to newsread the soap scoop.

Didnā€™t she say she was seeing Jacob in footloose? Not seen her go yetā€¦
End of the month apparently her and Matt canā€™t wait to go šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell, now Su Pollard is at it
They are both cracked ! Sheā€™s just as deluded to think people want her to come and do her crappy soap scoops. No one is missing you Su. No wonder Jakey is ruined . They are exactly alike . Delusions of grandeur .

Reactions: 16
Iā€™m sorry but how desperate does Sophie need to be . He ainā€™t even a z lister heā€™s literally none existent.

Sheā€™s allowing this horrible vile man treat her like that . On a day thatā€™s meant to be about motherā€™s he has posted about fathers . Sophie hun does that not tell you he ainā€™t interested your literally just a slave a maid and a egg sober for him to have kids .

your also allowing him to push your first born away so much that he posts a Motherā€™s Day post without him in it , that is your son FFS donā€™t ever let a man treat your son the way he is .

And one last thing how can you post that today has been lovely . Itā€™s Motherā€™s Day and your first born was not with you . That to me ainā€™t lovely I would be heartbroken celebrating Motherā€™s Day without both children , was it your idea aswell as jakes to dump him at his dads so you Jake Leo can play happy families . You make me sick
im sorry but my sympathy for dophie is fully spent !! Sheā€™s just as bad!! Infact sheā€™s worse because she allows her lovely polite little boy to be cast aside like some sad after thought.
Then there was that time he was clearly demonstrating abusive controlijg behaviour when he left the baby on the pavement and minced off to the gym all because she dared to leave him alone with his own child.
We all were sympathising with her and she sat with him laughing making a joke outta domestic abuse. So no sorry sheā€™s as vile as him and deserves all the tit she thinks alienating her son and being a Z listers partner is worth.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Iā€™m manifesting šŸ§˜šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø that Strictly ask Chris Hughesā€¦ haha can you imagine the melt down fakey boy would have then šŸ˜‚ come on people join me in the hope that this happens, heā€™s done very well for himself has Chris so I donā€™t think itā€™s too much of a crazy thought lol šŸ˜‚šŸ¤žšŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg please let Chris go on strictly. Iā€™d love to see how jealous turkey teeth will be then. How will he cope šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why hasnā€™t Jake done The Masked Singer yet?šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Heā€™s tagged the program a few times (what reality show hasnā€™t he tagged šŸ˜‚) but Iā€™d imagine itā€™s because 1. He canā€™t sing 2. ITV donā€™t seem very keen on him and 3. The panel probably wouldnā€™t have even heard of him

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It was literally just Jakequickenden14 I thinkā€¦ heā€™s just dropped the 14.
I think he thought if he changed his name, people would be able to find him. Sorry Jakey even with your new name, youā€™re still shadowbanned šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m manifesting šŸ§˜šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø that Strictly ask Chris Hughesā€¦ haha can you imagine the melt down fakey boy would have then šŸ˜‚ come on people join me in the hope that this happens, heā€™s done very well for himself has Chris so I donā€™t think itā€™s too much of a crazy thought lol šŸ˜‚šŸ¤žšŸ¼
I like the fact Strictly tend to not use ex LI contestants but for this, Iā€™d be happy for them to make an exception šŸ˜‚ Imagine Jakey begging to go and watch so he can arselick the BBC, staff, dancers and judges with hope heā€™d get on the following year

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
When will he realise nobody actually likes him . He canā€™t even get any work these days . Panto is the only thing he can get in . wonder What is after footloose . Clearly didnā€™t get the radio job

Reactions: 13
If I was his employer (current or potential) his IG stories just scream unprofessional.

I have my boss on my Facebook, if I put up a status along of the lines of ā€œffs I have to go to work and Iā€™m tiredā€ sheā€™d see it and no doubt question it. It also just makes his work ethic look like shite and comes across like he doesnā€™t want to do it, if he canā€™t handle this after recently having a week off then what can he handle? Join the real world ffs.
So true. I suspect there are plenty in the business who see his platform and see heā€™s not worth employing.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.